1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
I would have liked to know when we are getting MCC on PC by now.
Flighting will begin this month. I think after this they should drop a date on the official release.
It’s done when it’s done.
When can console players expect a release?
Reach comes out on Xbox and PC on the same day.
I don't wanna rush them or anything, same as everyone; I want a great game, but I'm literally dying right now for some numbers and dates!!!!!!
I don't know it it was just me. But when they did the offer for the $1 game pass for PC. I read it as the beta was available now if you become a member. I guess I was wrong. I signed up for it with no halo reach in sight. Even though they had Master Chief in the advertisement. If it does not come out within the month, I will let the subscription die out.
Fleerew wrote:
I don't know it it was just me. But when they did the offer for the $1 game pass for PC. I read it as the beta was available now if you become a member. I guess I was wrong. I signed up for it with no halo reach in sight. Even though they had Master Chief in the advertisement. If it does not come out within the month, I will let the subscription die out.
Keep us updated! :D
I subscribe also for MCC (PC) so where is the OPEN BETA they announced in the keynote?
It’s done when it’s done.
Well said.
It truly is ready when it's ready.
I am a little confused. Can someone clarify this for me? So basically this is coming out on PC, but I am aware it is on Xbox one, as I play it presently. If halo mcc on the PC and Xbox are cross progression and I already have a lot of stuff unlocked on the Xbox will it just update to my account on the PC, or will everything reset back to what it was from the beginning? I'm guessing ranks will reset too? I'm not sure how that will work. So if you are not going to play on the PC, players on Xbox will be upset if everything reverts back to default. Can someone clarify how this will be cross progression for players that have already progressed on the console? I am fine restarting everything, but I have friends who won't play it on the PC.
VelixGV wrote:
Reach comes out on Xbox and PC on the same day.
Where did you find this info? I never see 343 commenting on the progression of Xbox MCC Reach, only the PC version. Initially I thought they said that they could be released at separate times since they have more work to do on the PC version. Hopefully they comment on the Xbox version soon.
I know and realize people keep saying "it's done when it's done" true, but the next generation is going to be here sooner than we realize, and the faster they finish MCC, the more they can work on updating the game to 8K@120hz for project scarlett because they already are in need of finishing Halo Infinite, and TBH I'm selling my Xbox One X and purchasing the premium version of Scarlett ASAP. PC barely sells anymore modern games with disc anymore, which is why I sorta don't care for it. I never understood why everyone is so interested in digital purchasing which is a complete expensive disadvantage for a game you're not even going to play your whole life,and oh no refunds don't forget no refunds if you don't like the game. But hey we all will be enjoying our game in 8K with ray tracing from here on out, but 8K is my last step up in resolution because with 4K I've seen a tad bit of pixels such as a scope on a rifle or a fence or railing just things that have lines are the most noticeable, but hardly unless you really look for pixels from a distance, so hopefully there won't be such thing as 16k which is entirely unnecessary, and so TV manufacturers should really at this point once 8K is developed, begin making better frame rates. Not only that 8K can also go up to 10K so again unnecessary to pass that boundary.
I know and realize people keep saying "it's done when it's done" true, but the next generation is going to be here sooner than we realize, and the faster they finish MCC, the more they can work on updating the game to 8K@240hz for project scarlett because they already are in need of finishing Halo Infinite, and TBH I'm selling my Xbox One X and purchasing Scarlett ASAP.
You have been indoctrinated by marketing buzzwords. Scarlett will hopefully run 1080p at 60fps, if they don't mess it up. 8k at 240hz is literally impossible at this point in time, even for PC users.
I know and realize people keep saying "it's done when it's done" true, but the next generation is going to be here sooner than we realize, and the faster they finish MCC, the more they can work on updating the game to 8K@240hz for project scarlett because they already are in need of finishing Halo Infinite, and TBH I'm selling my Xbox One X and purchasing Scarlett ASAP.
You have been indoctrinated by marketing buzzwords. Scarlett will hopefully run 1080p at 60fps, if they don't mess it up. 8k at 240hz is literally impossible at this point in time, even for PC users.
There are games that run 4k/60 frames on the Xbox One X. I'm sure, through the mid life of the next gen, that they'll be able to get 4k/120 frames, comfortably. But, yes, 8K at 240 frames for a AAA title is a decade away for top tier PCs.
Do you think players will be able to have the CQB and military police helmets in Reach MCC?
I just want reach to come out on mcc so bad but i will wait but if they screw up the armor sets im just going to keep playing it on backwards compatibility
Fleerew wrote:
I was watching E3 and I thought the same thing. They showcased MCC and the PC game pass in the same moment, I thought they were doing a surprise release.
I am a little confused. Can someone clarify this for me? So basically this is coming out on PC, but I am aware it is on Xbox one, as I play it presently. If halo mcc on the PC and Xbox are cross progression and I already have a lot of stuff unlocked on the Xbox will it just update to my account on the PC, or will everything reset back to what it was from the beginning? I'm guessing ranks will reset too? I'm not sure how that will work. So if you are not going to play on the PC, players on Xbox will be upset if everything reverts back to default. Can someone clarify how this will be cross progression for players that have already progressed on the console? I am fine restarting everything, but I have friends who won't play it on the PC.
it starts you back at the beginning rank and everything
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18