1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19
Can you imagine how much heat the next Xbox is gonna put out with its processors working overtime e to output 8k?
Knowing my luck it'll be right after you see my obituary in the paper. Just look for, "big idiot misses Reach release date by 1 day, he should have waited until 'WhEn It'S rEaDy'"
Knowing my luck it'll be right after you see my obituary in the paper. Just look for, "big idiot misses Reach release date by 1 day, he should have waited until 'WhEn It'S rEaDy'"
I m just waiting for it on the Xbox
I think Reach will be launching on Xbox and PC at the same time.
omarlotrc wrote:
Didn't they stop the flighting testing for the Xbox and PC for the meantime?
omarlotrc wrote:
Didn't they stop the flighting testing for the Xbox and PC for the meantime?
There is an upcoming PvP flight for Xbox.
It's ready when it's ready my man. Can't rush these things.
I'd say December 2019.
Hopefully by 2030.
Postums said possible XBOX flights next week with PC PvP soon to follow. He also emphasized that the PC PvP is the last planned flight. I think PC PvP flight will launch late October and if all goes well the PC launch of Reach will be late November. I think 343 is really confident in their product so that's goo to hear. I think we WILL see this game launched on PC this year barring some extreme case. Part of me is even worried they may be rushing it a bit because they seem like they're pushing it hard.
A release prior december would be a good financial thing tho.

Many might have more interest in buying it for the holiday vacations.
A release prior december would be a good financial thing tho.

Many might have more interest in buying it for the holiday vacations.
For sure. To my knowledge, no other major games are being released around that time.
Part of me is even worried they may be rushing it a bit because they seem like they're pushing it hard.
I'm personally not as much worried about that. I think they're just at a point now where everything's finally coming together and they can see the light at the end of the tunnel. That being said, I don't expect to see Reach release before, say, Thanksgiving or so, but it appears that they're in the home stretch.
for me it has to be November 2019 . It is always the way with halo games . Then they get the Christmas bonus .
I'm thinking December or January.
It's a definite for Q4 2019. It will come out on the same day for Xbox and PC either mid to late November or early December. 343 and Microsoft both want to tap into that big juicy holiday market. Quote me on that.
Turtz0 wrote:
It's a definite for Q4 2019. It will come out on the same day for Xbox and PC either mid to late November or early December. 343 and Microsoft both want to tap into that big juicy holiday market. Quote me on that.
Your level of enthusiasm has been noted. We shall see.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Just here to say 343s "sooner than you expect" is at least 3/4th of a year if not a year.

Anyway, I am still hoping for a january release WITHOUT overpowered controller aim assist.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19