4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
Windows Central released this article yesterday:

https://www.windowscentral.com/halo-reach-pc-preview-legendary-titan-revived-4k

Might not be any new info but its good to see the initial thoughts are positive.
the only thing I want is for this game to work right on the computer that's all.

Might not be any new info but its good to see the initial thoughts are positive.
the only thing I want is for this game to work right on the computer that's all.
I'm confident it will. 343 have learnt from their mistake with the MCC launch on Xbox. That's why they are taking their time to get it right this time.

I'm confident it will. 343 have learnt from their mistake with the MCC launch on Xbox. That's why they are taking their time to get it right this time.
I'm glad to hear it. I just hate the waiting part LOL. But that's the price I must pay.
DreadFiles wrote:
I don't wanna rush them or anything, same as everyone; I want a great game, but I'm literally dying right now for some numbers and dates!!!!!!
I am RIGHT there with ya, I am ITCHING to know more. My hype and anxiety are thru the roof!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Plz Gib Date(s) ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
DreadFiles wrote:
I don't wanna rush them or anything, same as everyone; I want a great game, but I'm literally dying right now for some numbers and dates!!!!!!
I am RIGHT there with ya, I am ITCHING to know more. My hype and anxiety are thru the roof!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Plz Gib Date(s) ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I can't wait.
I know and realize people keep saying "it's done when it's done" true, but the next generation is going to be here sooner than we realize, and the faster they finish MCC, the more they can work on updating the game to 8K@240hz for project scarlett because they already are in need of finishing Halo Infinite, and TBH I'm selling my Xbox One X and purchasing Scarlett ASAP.
You have been indoctrinated by marketing buzzwords. Scarlett will hopefully run 1080p at 60fps, if they don't mess it up. 8k at 240hz is literally impossible at this point in time, even for PC users.
There are games that run 4k/60 frames on the Xbox One X. I'm sure, through the mid life of the next gen, that they'll be able to get 4k/120 frames, comfortably. But, yes, 8K at 240 frames for a AAA title is a decade away for top tier PCs.
they won't hit 4K 120Hz. most TV's don't even support that and they can barely hit 4K 60Hz with most games. I'll be surprised if they can do 4K 60Hz consistently next gen.
I know and realize people keep saying "it's done when it's done" true, but the next generation is going to be here sooner than we realize, and the faster they finish MCC, the more they can work on updating the game to 8K@240hz for project scarlett because they already are in need of finishing Halo Infinite, and TBH I'm selling my Xbox One X and purchasing Scarlett ASAP.
You have been indoctrinated by marketing buzzwords. Scarlett will hopefully run 1080p at 60fps, if they don't mess it up. 8k at 240hz is literally impossible at this point in time, even for PC users.
There are games that run 4k/60 frames on the Xbox One X. I'm sure, through the mid life of the next gen, that they'll be able to get 4k/120 frames, comfortably. But, yes, 8K at 240 frames for a AAA title is a decade away for top tier PCs.
they won't hit 4K 120Hz. most TV's don't even support that and they can barely hit 4K 60Hz with most games. I'll be surprised if they can do 4K 60Hz consistently next gen.
I'm quite content with 144 at 1440p. Until 4k high refresh monitors are more affordable, I will be using this for my gaming.
Also I actually Evan playing Halo since 2010. I just love how strong-willed Master Chief is. It's giving me the ability to have a backbone amongst other things.
Flights have not even begun and we are mid April.
Just thought you should know that we are in June :/
I typed a bit too fast.

Yes, indeed. Which sadly does not make me feel very confident the whole collection will be out this year. 343i should take all the time they need of course.
Obviously I want this to work right for the computer. I've joined the beta testing team in the have not gotten the single flight yet. I'd rather spend the money knowing that the product works right on the computer for spending money and realizing it doesn't work. So I'd rather they take their time.
Microsoft and 343i are clearly avoiding the mistakes of the original Xbox launch.
It's just so great to see the IP back on PC in a big way.
In your opinion do you think it will look great on a 1080p 60hertz display?
Of course. Assets aren't built for 4K anyway, but obviously pixel count will help a lot with IQ.

I'm still on a 1080p monitor myself, albeit one that runs at 120hz.
I typed a bit too fast.

Yes, indeed. Which sadly does not make me feel very confident the whole collection will be out this year. 343i should take all the time they need of course.
Obviously I want this to work right for the computer. I've joined the beta testing team in the have not gotten the single flight yet. I'd rather spend the money knowing that the product works right on the computer for spending money and realizing it doesn't work. So I'd rather they take their time.
Microsoft and 343i are clearly avoiding the mistakes of the original Xbox launch.
Of course. Assets aren't built for 4K anyway, but obviously pixel count will help a lot with IQ.

Mine runs 1080 at 60 hertz. It tops out at 63 Hertz but it's a laptop monitor.
Checking my mail everyday for that flight message. Damn no game is satisfying me now i just want halo on pc
Checking my mail everyday for that flight message. Damn no game is satisfying me now i just want halo on pc
I'm with you on that one brother. I want that flight. I just want it so bad. I just want to sit back in the comfort of my comfy office leather chair beta test for 343 and kick some Halo booty.
I typed a bit too fast.

Unless your laptop is really old it should run those games fine.
If it's taking this long to bring just the test flighting, it'll probably take some time to bring each of the additional games as well. Although the foundation will be in place. 343 was originally wanting to release each of the games this year. My body can't take much more waiting!!!!
Anyone get access to the first round of flights yet?
Anyone get access to the first round of flights yet?
They haven't started yet. Trust me, when they do that'll be all this and the Insider forum's filled with.
yes, but I say, because they say that the insider would leave in April, while we are in June and nothing is known?
I typed a bit too fast.

I mean I have a 2nd generation ryzen 5 processor with a radon 560x discrete graphics card so I should be okay in the GPU department. I'm just a bit worried about the monitor though because it's not exactly accurate when it comes to image reproduction.
I typed a bit too fast.

I mean I have a 2nd generation ryzen 5 processor with a radon 560x discrete graphics card so I should be okay in the GPU department. I'm just a bit worried about the monitor though because it's not exactly accurate when it comes to image reproduction.
Quality VA monitors can be found at ~220USD. I'm talking about VA/144hz panels.
Not the highest picture quality of course but still a lot better than TN monitors and their grey blacks.
I typed a bit too fast.

Quality VA monitors can be found at ~220USD. I'm talking about VA/144hz panels.
Not the highest picture quality of course but still a lot better than TN monitors and their grey blacks.
I mean where can I find one because I'm using a 44 inch 4K LED smart TV hooked up via HDMI and I just want to see if I can find something a bit better
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19