Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Reach Seasonal Achievement Unlockable Today!

OP Strictcleave112

Guys if you check your achievements for today, this achievement: "Remember Reach" is ONLY unlockable today legit, otherwise you will have to wait next month to earn it again (unless you change the date offline). Get on the game and play today! Also I believe its double XP weekend.

Remember Reach People!
Guys if you check your achievements for today, this achievement: "Remember Reach" is ONLY unlockable today legit, otherwise you will have to wait next month to earn it again (unless you change the date offline). Get on the game and play today! Also I believe its double XP weekend.

Remember Reach People!
Thx for reminding me! 💪
Change your date on your PC if you miss it. Simple.
You sure the achievement is working? Cause when I log in and play a game no achievement for even being on today.
Ay thanks for the reminder bud.
Also there is double Exp today as well ? thats pretty dope !
darn thanks for the reminder lol almost forgot
Thanks a LOT!!!!!!! :)
THICC R4T wrote:
Ay thanks for the reminder bud.
Also there is double Exp today as well ? thats pretty dope !
Do someone know were they post if there will double xp?
You sure the achievement is working? Cause when I log in and play a game no achievement for even being on today.
Is your PC definitely dated for the 14th of December, 2019?
Also, try checking your ingame nameplates, see if you got Remember Reach as one.
Looks like Noble Six staring into Alexandria.
Also, try checking your ingame nameplates, see if you got Remember Reach as one.
Well ya im in the US. And still no achievement unlocked as Remember Reach. I done multiplayer and also done firefight still not unlocking.
Well ya im in the US. And still no achievement unlocked as Remember Reach. I done multiplayer and also done firefight still not unlocking.
Not even the nameplate? Damn.
Not even the nameplate? Damn.
Just look and not even on nameplate :\ Nothing like buggy achievement system.
If anybody is still on, the achievement getting this legit ends in a couple hours as of this post! Get a match in before Midnight your time!
If anybody is still on, the achievement getting this legit ends in a couple hours as of this post! Get a match in before Midnight your time!
Ive done match's ctf even did firefight. Even did single campign…. Still im denied the achievement... Hey 343 can you please give me the achievement already? :S
Ive done match's ctf even did firefight. Even did single campign…. Still im denied the achievement... Hey 343 can you please give me the achievement already? :S
You could try going offline, change the time to the 14th, the play a match, go online and it should unlock.
You could try going offline, change the time to the 14th, the play a match, go online and it should unlock.
Try that. Still didn't get the achievement.