Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Reduce aim assist on MCC PC

OP Jonald5446

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 84
I personally think they should add bullet magnetism to KB+M. If you don't know what that is, it basically curves your bullets to hit a projectile (as long as you aim in there general direction). Doubt it's gonna be implemented but whatever. (also first post of page 66)
tR AimGod wrote:
Just a free healthy reminder from someone who is sane and has played mountains of halo. Aim Asist is the crux that broke the camels back of the Halo PC launch. It makes the inputs unbalanced fundamentally and therefore the game was rejected on mass by the pc community. On top of that the bias and protective culture of the niche halo community has shoveled dirt onto the grave of halo as there desire for change st this point is no different to a ageing man.

Aim Assist killed halo pc. Oh also crossplay means nothing as there is no pc community playing to unite with Xbox. Just migrated Xbox players on there pc with controllers are left. Crossplay just makes the population to what it was originally on Xbox before pc launch.
Halo pc launch was fine and was in no way rejected by the mass. It recieved mostly positive feedback, is still recieving mostly postivie feedback and matchmaking still works fast to this day. It will still keep being fine because people will come back for the other releases. After that however I don't see it living for especially long. The games are old, and the competetive scene is long since dead.

I've already smashed 150 hours into the pc release and I have in no way found it to be unbalanced. I rarely have any idea if I am playing vs a controller or kbm. If I get -Yoink- on I move on to the next game a little bit tilted but I know it's because I faced someone who had a better knowledge and feel of the game rather than blaming it on unfair inputs.

Don't blame aim assist for killing Halo. You can't kill what is already dead, not even with aim assist. This pc release is a trip back to childhood and not much more. A homage to a time gaming was more than lootboxes.

kbm is in almost every way superior to controller. The one and only advantage the controller has is that it is easier track your opponent in close quarters. Something that does not take long to get a feel for completely naturally after a while of playing with kbm.

Crossplay enables it to live a bit longer and lets us play with our friends who do not want to rebuy the game when they already own it for Xbox. If you truly feel like the controller is so superior to kbm then just buy a controller and plug it in. If you can afford to waste money on games then you can afford to waste money on a controller.

Ps.
PyramidCode, bullet magnetism is the same for both inputs. The only difference is the soft-lock aim assist for controller.
bam9762 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
ANDROKIO wrote:
You only need decent aim to consistently hit shots considering the extreme bullet magnetism. The fact that you think not missing everything is like lifting 1000lbs (impossible) shows that you're just bad and you need something to blame it on.

You want to be right so bad but you can't even win through debate. All you do is disparage and twist my words. What's even the point of that?

If the game is too hard, stop crying and go play something else. You're like a child, I'm done with you.
You have no idea what you're talking about bud. There is a reason that high level m+kb pros never even gave reach a chance. And most of the ones that did have quit. All of them have cited the reason being that comp play isn't viable because of the massive advantage controller players get. Summit1G being one of the big ones. These are people who play these games as a career. They put in 8+ hours per day practicing. When they can't even compete with a lesser experienced player only because that player is on controller, it's a problem.

And to use this weight analogy to break this down better for you... Right now, m+KB vs controller is like two people of equal strength going head to head in a sqauts competition but one person is forced to squat with free weights and the other is allowed to use a squat machine. The guy squatting free weight has to not only squat the weight, but he also has to keep perfect posture and balance the bar while the other guy just has to worry about squatting because the machine keeps his posture right and balances the weight for him. Obviously the guy on the machine is going to win.
<p></p>
Why do people think that it's a strong argument to say it's true because Summit1G said it? That's like saying god is real because the pope says it. He's famous and he has a career in religion so it must be true.

The controller does not have overwhelming advantages to kbm. There are advantages to both.

And stop using this weight thing. The dude said hitting shots is the same as lifting 1000lbs basicly saying it's impossible to shoot your opponent. It's a stupid comparison and we should move on from it.

You're comparison isn't super good either because this game has ridiculous bullet magnitism. The game has that squat machine for both kbm and controller. It isn't that hard to hit the enemy opponent when bullets litteraly bend towards them.

There is an advantage to the controller because of aa, yes. But to say there are absolutely no advantages to kbm is just plain denial. I play with kbm and I have not gotten any sense that this game is deeply unfair. People have hated on me ingame for using controller to win and yet I do not even use that. Maybe people should focus on the real problems instead of getting stuck on something like this when they don't even know if they are playing vs controller or kbm.
Just looking at your service record I can already tell you’re lying. There is nobody saying you’re using a controller or that you’re good in general.
Check again, it looks fine.

185W/153L/100MVP
5320/1000/4850 kda (btw I was below 1 kda before I started using kbm more.)
highest kills 50
I'm no elite god tier proffessional eSport gamer but I ain't bad. The point was people just can't accept it when someone else is better than them so they blame something else, usually lag or cheaters. In this case though the blame is being put on controllers. Even though they can't really know if their opponent is using a kbm or a controller.

You don't even own the game, what are you doing in this forum?
https://imgur.com/a2IpbqK

I'm sorry but you are bad. My service record is there; don't forget to switch to MCC.
https://gyazo.com/0b6afbc6d1743056bacc35bf73564824

I ain't bad and there is nothing wrong with my service record and what you're saying is not only untrue but 100% irrelevant to the topic. Stick to the topic of aim assist or get out.
If you don’t think you’re bad, fine. But looking at my service record compared to yours, I am a lot better than you and I’m a MKB player only. And I am telling you aim assist has no place in competitive/hardcore.
Ok let's pretend you're not lying.

I could achieve a much higher kda than you. Just play a bunch of infection.
You being better then me does not disprove anything I've said.
If you're a kbm player and you dominate so hard than there isn't really a problem is there?

Bring som facts dude. Give me a reason why aim assist is breaking the game so hard. Don't just tell me it is so because you said it is so.
How am I lying? I posted a screenshot of my service record. 343 can’t even get that to show correctly, you really think they can understand a simple concept called fair competition?

Ive never played a single game of infection btw and I really doubt you’re anywhere close to being as good as me. I’ve played H1 on PC since 2004 which has an infinitely higher skill ceiling than Reach.

I’m not sure what others are saying on this thread or forum, but aim assist should not be in competitive/hardcore. You can have it in social or any custom games, but for competition it really makes zero sense.

Think about it logically. In any actual real life sport at the professional/competitive level, would you ever allow a player to willingly handicap themselves in exchange for any kind of assistance? Example: would you let Lebron James willingly choose to sit in a wheel chair in exchange for a magnetic ball/hoop, where if he chucks the ball in the air it just goes in? The obvious answer is no, that is a ridiculous thing to even propose. That is what game developers are trying to do to balance MKB with controllers at the competitive level. It’s impossible and it is a ridiculous proposition, no matter how hard you try to spin it.

Again, in social games or games played just for fun, sure anything goes and it shouldn’t matter. But at the competitive/professional level, handicaps and assistance has no place at all, unless they are only playing against each other, like on Xbox.
KnightFJS wrote:
KnightFJS wrote:
ANDROKIO wrote:
You only need decent aim to consistently hit shots considering the extreme bullet magnetism. The fact that you think not missing everything is like lifting 1000lbs (impossible) shows that you're just bad and you need something to blame it on.

You want to be right so bad but you can't even win through debate. All you do is disparage and twist my words. What's even the point of that?

If the game is too hard, stop crying and go play something else. You're like a child, I'm done with you.
You have no idea what you're talking about bud. There is a reason that high level m+kb pros never even gave reach a chance. And most of the ones that did have quit. All of them have cited the reason being that comp play isn't viable because of the massive advantage controller players get. Summit1G being one of the big ones. These are people who play these games as a career. They put in 8+ hours per day practicing. When they can't even compete with a lesser experienced player only because that player is on controller, it's a problem.

And to use this weight analogy to break this down better for you... Right now, m+KB vs controller is like two people of equal strength going head to head in a sqauts competition but one person is forced to squat with free weights and the other is allowed to use a squat machine. The guy squatting free weight has to not only squat the weight, but he also has to keep perfect posture and balance the bar while the other guy just has to worry about squatting because the machine keeps his posture right and balances the weight for him. Obviously the guy on the machine is going to win.
<p></p>
Why do people think that it's a strong argument to say it's true because Summit1G said it? That's like saying god is real because the pope says it. He's famous and he has a career in religion so it must be true.

The controller does not have overwhelming advantages to kbm. There are advantages to both.

And stop using this weight thing. The dude said hitting shots is the same as lifting 1000lbs basicly saying it's impossible to shoot your opponent. It's a stupid comparison and we should move on from it.

You're comparison isn't super good either because this game has ridiculous bullet magnitism. The game has that squat machine for both kbm and controller. It isn't that hard to hit the enemy opponent when bullets litteraly bend towards them.

There is an advantage to the controller because of aa, yes. But to say there are absolutely no advantages to kbm is just plain denial. I play with kbm and I have not gotten any sense that this game is deeply unfair. People have hated on me ingame for using controller to win and yet I do not even use that. Maybe people should focus on the real problems instead of getting stuck on something like this when they don't even know if they are playing vs controller or kbm.
Never said hitting shots is equivalent to lifting 1000 lbs. I said consistent head tracking is equivalent to lifting 1000 lbs.

Hypocritical how you say I twist up your words yet here you are clearly doing it right now.
Not hitting shots=inconsistent tracking
Hitting shots=consistent tracking

Lifting 1000lbs=physically impossible
Hitting shots in a game with magical bullets that litteraly bend towards your target=not physically impossible

You just can't stay quiet can you? It's going to be a stupid comparison no matter what you say to try and save it. Move on man...
Head tracking with consistency which you clearly said most people could do is saying most people can lift 1000 lbs.

I love how you're trying to be all manipulative with your wording but it ends up just making you look so bad lmao. Anyways yeah lifting 1000 lbs is possible - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A. I'm not sure why you insist on still being so manipulative and ignorant when everyone can clearly see through you.
You said bench press. Lifting 1000lbs on a bench press is physically impossible. You call me manipulative with my wording and you don't even know what you've said yourself?

I'm not being manipulative with my wording. I've said it from the start and I'm still saying it. Pretty much anyone can learn to use a mouse. Especially in Halo: Reach where bullets litteraly magically bend towards your target. Just because you can't aim it does not mean nobody else has any any motor skills.

Removing aim assist because some people can't aim is like removing all stairs because some people can't walk.
1000 lbs bench press is physically impossible? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_GzRbjPEI lol it doesn't matter if I put a deadlift or a bench press 1000 lbs video, that's just showing very few people in the world can actually do that, like you said before consistent head tracking can be done with practice and that is clearly wrong.

You changed your point half way through because you know I am right and you're wrong and instead of saying consistent head tracking you went to saying decent aim. Also you're very clearly manipulative with your wording. Stop trying to deny that. You even lie about what kd you are pulling when you say you mostly use controller and then say you get an average of 40 kills a game. If that were the case your kd would be around 4.0 which it is clearly not.

Aim assist is objectively broken, has been proven multiple times, and the people that defend it are people that are just bad at the game and incapable of aiming without it.
tR AimGod wrote:
Just a free healthy reminder from someone who is sane and has played mountains of halo. Aim Asist is the crux that broke the camels back of the Halo PC launch. It makes the inputs unbalanced fundamentally and therefore the game was rejected on mass by the pc community. On top of that the bias and protective culture of the niche halo community has shoveled dirt onto the grave of halo as there desire for change st this point is no different to a ageing man.

Aim Assist killed halo pc. Oh also crossplay means nothing as there is no pc community playing to unite with Xbox. Just migrated Xbox players on there pc with controllers are left. Crossplay just makes the population to what it was originally on Xbox before pc launch.
Halo pc launch was fine and was in no way rejected by the mass. It recieved mostly positive feedback, is still recieving mostly postivie feedback and matchmaking still works fast to this day. It will still keep being fine because people will come back for the other releases. After that however I don't see it living for especially long. The games are old, and the competetive scene is long since dead.

I've already smashed 150 hours into the pc release and I have in no way found it to be unbalanced. I rarely have any idea if I am playing vs a controller or kbm. If I get -Yoink- on I move on to the next game a little bit tilted but I know it's because I faced someone who had a better knowledge and feel of the game rather than blaming it on unfair inputs.

Don't blame aim assist for killing Halo. You can't kill what is already dead, not even with aim assist. This pc release is a trip back to childhood and not much more. A homage to a time gaming was more than lootboxes.

kbm is in almost every way superior to controller. The one and only advantage the controller has is that it is easier track your opponent in close quarters. Something that does not take long to get a feel for completely naturally after a while of playing with kbm.

Crossplay enables it to live a bit longer and lets us play with our friends who do not want to rebuy the game when they already own it for Xbox. If you truly feel like the controller is so superior to kbm then just buy a controller and plug it in. If you can afford to waste money on games then you can afford to waste money on a controller.

Ps.
PyramidCode, bullet magnetism is the same for both inputs. The only difference is the soft-lock aim assist for controller.
tHEn JuSt bUY A cOnTrOlLEr

Because that's the solution. smh
tR AimGod wrote:
Just a free healthy reminder from someone who is sane and has played mountains of halo. Aim Asist is the crux that broke the camels back of the Halo PC launch. It makes the inputs unbalanced fundamentally and therefore the game was rejected on mass by the pc community. On top of that the bias and protective culture of the niche halo community has shoveled dirt onto the grave of halo as there desire for change st this point is no different to a ageing man.

Aim Assist killed halo pc. Oh also crossplay means nothing as there is no pc community playing to unite with Xbox. Just migrated Xbox players on there pc with controllers are left. Crossplay just makes the population to what it was originally on Xbox before pc launch.
Halo pc launch was fine and was in no way rejected by the mass. It recieved mostly positive feedback, is still recieving mostly postivie feedback and matchmaking still works fast to this day. It will still keep being fine because people will come back for the other releases. After that however I don't see it living for especially long. The games are old, and the competetive scene is long since dead.

I've already smashed 150 hours into the pc release and I have in no way found it to be unbalanced. I rarely have any idea if I am playing vs a controller or kbm. If I get -Yoink- on I move on to the next game a little bit tilted but I know it's because I faced someone who had a better knowledge and feel of the game rather than blaming it on unfair inputs.

Don't blame aim assist for killing Halo. You can't kill what is already dead, not even with aim assist. This pc release is a trip back to childhood and not much more. A homage to a time gaming was more than lootboxes.

kbm is in almost every way superior to controller. The one and only advantage the controller has is that it is easier track your opponent in close quarters. Something that does not take long to get a feel for completely naturally after a while of playing with kbm.

Crossplay enables it to live a bit longer and lets us play with our friends who do not want to rebuy the game when they already own it for Xbox. If you truly feel like the controller is so superior to kbm then just buy a controller and plug it in. If you can afford to waste money on games then you can afford to waste money on a controller.

Ps.
PyramidCode, bullet magnetism is the same for both inputs. The only difference is the soft-lock aim assist for controller.
I'm not here to argue, but you represented what I meant originally quite well. I disagree with everything you say. RIP this Intellectual property
I personally think they should add bullet magnetism to KB+M. If you don't know what that is, it basically curves your bullets to hit a projectile (as long as you aim in there general direction). Doubt it's gonna be implemented but whatever. (also first post of page 66)
Isn't that already the case? The most extreme example of this I remember was the grenade launcher having god awful magnetism with KBM as grenades were being shot directly into the enemies away from your crosshair ruining shots directed at objects around them to utilize their splash damage.
Terg500 wrote:
I personally think they should add bullet magnetism to KB+M. If you don't know what that is, it basically curves your bullets to hit a projectile (as long as you aim in there general direction). Doubt it's gonna be implemented but whatever. (also first post of page 66)
Isn't that already the case? The most extreme example of this I remember was the grenade launcher having god awful magnetism with KBM as grenades were being shot directly into the enemies away from your crosshair ruining shots directed at objects around them to utilize their splash damage.
I've played pretty much entirely KBM since launch and have had no such phenomena.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
tR AimGod wrote:
Just a free healthy reminder from someone who is sane and has played mountains of halo. Aim Asist is the crux that broke the camels back of the Halo PC launch. It makes the inputs unbalanced fundamentally and therefore the game was rejected on mass by the pc community. On top of that the bias and protective culture of the niche halo community has shoveled dirt onto the grave of halo as there desire for change st this point is no different to a ageing man.

Aim Assist killed halo pc. Oh also crossplay means nothing as there is no pc community playing to unite with Xbox. Just migrated Xbox players on there pc with controllers are left. Crossplay just makes the population to what it was originally on Xbox before pc launch.
Halo pc launch was fine and was in no way rejected by the mass. It recieved mostly positive feedback, is still recieving mostly postivie feedback and matchmaking still works fast to this day. It will still keep being fine because people will come back for the other releases. After that however I don't see it living for especially long. The games are old, and the competetive scene is long since dead.

I've already smashed 150 hours into the pc release and I have in no way found it to be unbalanced. I rarely have any idea if I am playing vs a controller or kbm. If I get -Yoink- on I move on to the next game a little bit tilted but I know it's because I faced someone who had a better knowledge and feel of the game rather than blaming it on unfair inputs.

Don't blame aim assist for killing Halo. You can't kill what is already dead, not even with aim assist. This pc release is a trip back to childhood and not much more. A homage to a time gaming was more than lootboxes.

kbm is in almost every way superior to controller. The one and only advantage the controller has is that it is easier track your opponent in close quarters. Something that does not take long to get a feel for completely naturally after a while of playing with kbm.

Crossplay enables it to live a bit longer and lets us play with our friends who do not want to rebuy the game when they already own it for Xbox. If you truly feel like the controller is so superior to kbm then just buy a controller and plug it in. If you can afford to waste money on games then you can afford to waste money on a controller.

Ps.
PyramidCode, bullet magnetism is the same for both inputs. The only difference is the soft-lock aim assist for controller.
What? This game is the literal definition of being rejected by the mass.

The game had already lost over 50% of its players in the first 5 days. It lost 89% just 31 days after release. And it stands at a 94.9% loss today.

The only other game that comes to mind that had such a dramatic drop was No Man's Sky. You do not want your game compared to No Man's Sky release. NMS lost 98% of players in 30 days. So I guess that MCC is not as bad?
tR AimGod wrote:
Just a free healthy reminder from someone who is sane and has played mountains of halo. Aim Asist is the crux that broke the camels back of the Halo PC launch. It makes the inputs unbalanced fundamentally and therefore the game was rejected on mass by the pc community. On top of that the bias and protective culture of the niche halo community has shoveled dirt onto the grave of halo as there desire for change st this point is no different to a ageing man.

Aim Assist killed halo pc. Oh also crossplay means nothing as there is no pc community playing to unite with Xbox. Just migrated Xbox players on there pc with controllers are left. Crossplay just makes the population to what it was originally on Xbox before pc launch.
Halo pc launch was fine and was in no way rejected by the mass. It recieved mostly positive feedback, is still recieving mostly postivie feedback and matchmaking still works fast to this day. It will still keep being fine because people will come back for the other releases. After that however I don't see it living for especially long. The games are old, and the competetive scene is long since dead.

I've already smashed 150 hours into the pc release and I have in no way found it to be unbalanced. I rarely have any idea if I am playing vs a controller or kbm. If I get -Yoink- on I move on to the next game a little bit tilted but I know it's because I faced someone who had a better knowledge and feel of the game rather than blaming it on unfair inputs.

Don't blame aim assist for killing Halo. You can't kill what is already dead, not even with aim assist. This pc release is a trip back to childhood and not much more. A homage to a time gaming was more than lootboxes.

kbm is in almost every way superior to controller. The one and only advantage the controller has is that it is easier track your opponent in close quarters. Something that does not take long to get a feel for completely naturally after a while of playing with kbm.

Crossplay enables it to live a bit longer and lets us play with our friends who do not want to rebuy the game when they already own it for Xbox. If you truly feel like the controller is so superior to kbm then just buy a controller and plug it in. If you can afford to waste money on games then you can afford to waste money on a controller.

Ps.
PyramidCode, bullet magnetism is the same for both inputs. The only difference is the soft-lock aim assist for controller.
What? This game is the literal definition of being rejected by the mass.

The game had already lost over 50% of its players in the first 5 days. It lost 89% just 31 days after release. And it stands at a 94.9% loss today.

The only other game that comes to mind that had such a dramatic drop was No Man's Sky. You do not want your game compared to No Man's Sky release. NMS lost 98% of players in 30 days. So I guess that MCC is not as bad?
Yeah, that's awful.

I have played with both my Elite Series 2 and M/KB, and there is no doubt to it, controller has a clear advantage, specifically up close. I have ditched the controller to get better at M/KB in the hopes that they do tone down the AA for this and the future releases. Won't hold my breath tho. It is just sad to see how 343 can screw up the release of the same game on 2 different platforms over 5 years apart. I mean that is impressive... how many other companies can say that?

I have come to the conclusion that they have to do something... either tone down the AA or offer a no AA matchmaking playlist. Halo doesn't have the good will with PC players that it did with Xbox players in 2014, there might not be a second chance here to get it right. And it can't take them months and months like it did 5+ years ago (I took time off of work for the release of MCC in 2014 for no reason)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
bam9762 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
ANDROKIO wrote:
You only need decent aim to consistently hit shots considering the extreme bullet magnetism. The fact that you think not missing everything is like lifting 1000lbs (impossible) shows that you're just bad and you need something to blame it on.

You want to be right so bad but you can't even win through debate. All you do is disparage and twist my words. What's even the point of that?

If the game is too hard, stop crying and go play something else. You're like a child, I'm done with you.
You have no idea what you're talking about bud. There is a reason that high level m+kb pros never even gave reach a chance. And most of the ones that did have quit. All of them have cited the reason being that comp play isn't viable because of the massive advantage controller players get. Summit1G being one of the big ones. These are people who play these games as a career. They put in 8+ hours per day practicing. When they can't even compete with a lesser experienced player only because that player is on controller, it's a problem.

And to use this weight analogy to break this down better for you... Right now, m+KB vs controller is like two people of equal strength going head to head in a sqauts competition but one person is forced to squat with free weights and the other is allowed to use a squat machine. The guy squatting free weight has to not only squat the weight, but he also has to keep perfect posture and balance the bar while the other guy just has to worry about squatting because the machine keeps his posture right and balances the weight for him. Obviously the guy on the machine is going to win.
<p></p>
Why do people think that it's a strong argument to say it's true because Summit1G said it? That's like saying god is real because the pope says it. He's famous and he has a career in religion so it must be true.

The controller does not have overwhelming advantages to kbm. There are advantages to both.

And stop using this weight thing. The dude said hitting shots is the same as lifting 1000lbs basicly saying it's impossible to shoot your opponent. It's a stupid comparison and we should move on from it.

You're comparison isn't super good either because this game has ridiculous bullet magnitism. The game has that squat machine for both kbm and controller. It isn't that hard to hit the enemy opponent when bullets litteraly bend towards them.

There is an advantage to the controller because of aa, yes. But to say there are absolutely no advantages to kbm is just plain denial. I play with kbm and I have not gotten any sense that this game is deeply unfair. People have hated on me ingame for using controller to win and yet I do not even use that. Maybe people should focus on the real problems instead of getting stuck on something like this when they don't even know if they are playing vs controller or kbm.
Just looking at your service record I can already tell you’re lying. There is nobody saying you’re using a controller or that you’re good in general.
Check again, it looks fine.

185W/153L/100MVP
5320/1000/4850 kda (btw I was below 1 kda before I started using kbm more.)
highest kills 50
I'm no elite god tier proffessional eSport gamer but I ain't bad. The point was people just can't accept it when someone else is better than them so they blame something else, usually lag or cheaters. In this case though the blame is being put on controllers. Even though they can't really know if their opponent is using a kbm or a controller.

You don't even own the game, what are you doing in this forum?
https://imgur.com/a2IpbqK

I'm sorry but you are bad. My service record is there; don't forget to switch to MCC.
https://gyazo.com/0b6afbc6d1743056bacc35bf73564824

I ain't bad and there is nothing wrong with my service record and what you're saying is not only untrue but 100% irrelevant to the topic. Stick to the topic of aim assist or get out.
If you don’t think you’re bad, fine. But looking at my service record compared to yours, I am a lot better than you and I’m a MKB player only. And I am telling you aim assist has no place in competitive/hardcore.
Ok let's pretend you're not lying.

I could achieve a much higher kda than you. Just play a bunch of infection.
You being better then me does not disprove anything I've said.
If you're a kbm player and you dominate so hard than there isn't really a problem is there?

Bring som facts dude. Give me a reason why aim assist is breaking the game so hard. Don't just tell me it is so because you said it is so.
Except that he also has a much higher WL ratio than you, and Infection being FFA, would be really difficult to achieve, wouldn't it? Can you do both?
Probably not, maybe. Could play ton of griffbal aswell or simply play only griffball. Bet I could maybe not get higher but at the very least replicate those stats.

My guess is that he screenshoted a profile from someone who plays alot of infection or someone in top world leaderboards and photoshopped in his own name since he does not even have a service record or any career stats.

If any other quotes are about stats, skill, weights or anything that does not have to do with aim aissist I will simply not respond. This is ridicilous.
LMAO. I only play Griffball, infection or photo shopped my stats? HAHAHAHA. I 100% don't play any of those games nor do I ever get in vehicles and I 100% did not photo shop anything lol. Haha that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read in my entire life.

If you can find any profile out there that has the exact same stats as me I will literally give you $100,000. I stopped playing this game weeks ago, so they will never change until CE comes out.
bam9762 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
ANDROKIO wrote:
You only need decent aim to consistently hit shots considering the extreme bullet magnetism. The fact that you think not missing everything is like lifting 1000lbs (impossible) shows that you're just bad and you need something to blame it on.

You want to be right so bad but you can't even win through debate. All you do is disparage and twist my words. What's even the point of that?

If the game is too hard, stop crying and go play something else. You're like a child, I'm done with you.
You have no idea what you're talking about bud. There is a reason that high level m+kb pros never even gave reach a chance. And most of the ones that did have quit. All of them have cited the reason being that comp play isn't viable because of the massive advantage controller players get. Summit1G being one of the big ones. These are people who play these games as a career. They put in 8+ hours per day practicing. When they can't even compete with a lesser experienced player only because that player is on controller, it's a problem.

And to use this weight analogy to break this down better for you... Right now, m+KB vs controller is like two people of equal strength going head to head in a sqauts competition but one person is forced to squat with free weights and the other is allowed to use a squat machine. The guy squatting free weight has to not only squat the weight, but he also has to keep perfect posture and balance the bar while the other guy just has to worry about squatting because the machine keeps his posture right and balances the weight for him. Obviously the guy on the machine is going to win.
<p></p>
Why do people think that it's a strong argument to say it's true because Summit1G said it? That's like saying god is real because the pope says it. He's famous and he has a career in religion so it must be true.

The controller does not have overwhelming advantages to kbm. There are advantages to both.

And stop using this weight thing. The dude said hitting shots is the same as lifting 1000lbs basicly saying it's impossible to shoot your opponent. It's a stupid comparison and we should move on from it.

You're comparison isn't super good either because this game has ridiculous bullet magnitism. The game has that squat machine for both kbm and controller. It isn't that hard to hit the enemy opponent when bullets litteraly bend towards them.

There is an advantage to the controller because of aa, yes. But to say there are absolutely no advantages to kbm is just plain denial. I play with kbm and I have not gotten any sense that this game is deeply unfair. People have hated on me ingame for using controller to win and yet I do not even use that. Maybe people should focus on the real problems instead of getting stuck on something like this when they don't even know if they are playing vs controller or kbm.
Just looking at your service record I can already tell you’re lying. There is nobody saying you’re using a controller or that you’re good in general.
Check again, it looks fine.

185W/153L/100MVP
5320/1000/4850 kda (btw I was below 1 kda before I started using kbm more.)
highest kills 50
I'm no elite god tier proffessional eSport gamer but I ain't bad. The point was people just can't accept it when someone else is better than them so they blame something else, usually lag or cheaters. In this case though the blame is being put on controllers. Even though they can't really know if their opponent is using a kbm or a controller.

You don't even own the game, what are you doing in this forum?
https://imgur.com/a2IpbqK

I'm sorry but you are bad. My service record is there; don't forget to switch to MCC.
https://gyazo.com/0b6afbc6d1743056bacc35bf73564824

I ain't bad and there is nothing wrong with my service record and what you're saying is not only untrue but 100% irrelevant to the topic. Stick to the topic of aim assist or get out.
If you don’t think you’re bad, fine. But looking at my service record compared to yours, I am a lot better than you and I’m a MKB player only. And I am telling you aim assist has no place in competitive/hardcore.
Ok let's pretend you're not lying.

I could achieve a much higher kda than you. Just play a bunch of infection.
You being better then me does not disprove anything I've said.
If you're a kbm player and you dominate so hard than there isn't really a problem is there?

Bring som facts dude. Give me a reason why aim assist is breaking the game so hard. Don't just tell me it is so because you said it is so.
Except that he also has a much higher WL ratio than you, and Infection being FFA, would be really difficult to achieve, wouldn't it? Can you do both?
Probably not, maybe. Could play ton of griffbal aswell or simply play only griffball. Bet I could maybe not get higher but at the very least replicate those stats.

My guess is that he screenshoted a profile from someone who plays alot of infection or someone in top world leaderboards and photoshopped in his own name since he does not even have a service record or any career stats.

If any other quotes are about stats, skill, weights or anything that does not have to do with aim aissist I will simply not respond. This is ridicilous.
LMAO. I only play Griffball, infection or photo shopped my stats? HAHAHAHA. I 100% don't play any of those games nor do I ever get in vehicles and I 100% did not photo shop anything lol. Haha that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read in my entire life.

If you can find any profile out there that has the exact same stats as me I will literally give you $100,000. I stopped playing this game weeks ago, so they will never change until CE comes out.
If you can prove it through some other way than a screenshot I won't give you any money but atleast you won't look like you're lying considering your career stats and service record being non-existent and all. Let me clarify what I said. I do not believe you only play Griffball or infection. I meant it isn't hard to get a good looking service record and anyone can do it. I only believe you photoshopped those stats and you're some dude I've already spoken with who used this second account to make it seem like more people agreed with him. Atleast that's what I think when it clearly says you've never touched Halo MCC for pc with this account.

Not that I really understand what your stats has to do with aim assist for controller if you say you're a kbm player.

Try bringing an argument for why aa is so broken instead of bragging about your non-existent stats.
S1imothyJ wrote:
Terg500 wrote:
I personally think they should add bullet magnetism to KB+M. If you don't know what that is, it basically curves your bullets to hit a projectile (as long as you aim in there general direction). Doubt it's gonna be implemented but whatever. (also first post of page 66)
Isn't that already the case? The most extreme example of this I remember was the grenade launcher having god awful magnetism with KBM as grenades were being shot directly into the enemies away from your crosshair ruining shots directed at objects around them to utilize their splash damage.
I've played pretty much entirely KBM since launch and have had no such phenomena.
Almost positive magnetism is enabled on KBM
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
S1imothyJ wrote:
Terg500 wrote:
I personally think they should add bullet magnetism to KB+M. If you don't know what that is, it basically curves your bullets to hit a projectile (as long as you aim in there general direction). Doubt it's gonna be implemented but whatever. (also first post of page 66)
Isn't that already the case? The most extreme example of this I remember was the grenade launcher having god awful magnetism with KBM as grenades were being shot directly into the enemies away from your crosshair ruining shots directed at objects around them to utilize their splash damage.
I've played pretty much entirely KBM since launch and have had no such phenomena.
Almost positive magnetism is enabled on KBM
100% confirmed we do have bullet magnetism. It's the cross-hair tracking and inverse flinch that are the biggest issues with AA/controller.
Since controllers are a necessity for Microsoft, ALL Ranked playlists must set AA off, unless the player chooses to cross-play, if that feature gets implemented.

I am not touching this game until something gets addressed.
Slickini wrote:
I am not touching this game until something gets addressed.
I know I'm taking a break till some fixes roll around, and I suspect the majority of the PC community is doing the same.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 84