Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] Reduce aim assist on MCC PC

OP Jonald5446

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 66
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. ...
  9. 85
Side question..
How much easier is firefight with aim assist?
everything is much easier with AA ...
Side question..
How much easier is firefight with aim assist?
everything is much easier with AA ...
I must say I disagree. Against AI this seems not true to me. KBM is still superior against AI because the all point is not that AAmakes it easy (you still can miss on controler) it's that it makes it easier to follow unexpected behavior such as human strafing in close encounters. AI always react the same and when you know the AI the KBM is way more efficient in my opinion.

AA is really easier in one but very important condition: close range 1v1 fight in mp. Other than that AA is not really easier against AI.
Minicrom wrote:
Side question..
How much easier is firefight with aim assist?
everything is much easier with AA ...
I must say I disagree. Against AI this seems not true to me. KBM is still superior against AI because the all point is not that AAmakes it easy (you still can miss on controler) it's that it makes it easier to follow unexpected behavior such as human strafing in close encounters. AI always react the same and when you know the AI the KBM is way more efficient in my opinion.

AA is really easier in one but very important condition: close range 1v1 fight in mp. Other than that AA is not really easier against AI.
you clearly never played on Legendary

AI strafing is random and unexpected as hell, without AA you miss 90% of all shots because of their never-ending strafing AI
Well I clearly did (solo and coop). You can check my achievements somewhere I suppose. Even if they strafe a lot you have a way to trigger their dodge. Then they have some recovery time and won't do it again for some time. It's quite easy to catch them. Their strafe are predictible because of the animation that gives in which direction they go and in addition you can trick the AI at some level to provokes the long dodges. So definitly no. Versus AI you can easily land every shots in kbm if you know how to space them and how the AI behave. At least I don't have problems. I surely have againt humans though.
Minicrom wrote:
Well I clearly did (solo and coop). You can check my achievements somewhere I suppose. Even if they strafe a lot you have a way to trigger their dodge. Then they have some recovery time and won't do it again for some time. It's quite easy to catch them. Their strafe are predictible because of the animation that gives in which direction they go and in addition you can trick the AI at some level to provokes the long dodges. So definitly no. Versus AI you can easily land every shots in kbm if you know how to space them and how the AI behave. At least I don't have problems. I surely have againt humans though.
wow so you did everything except tracking them with your aim yet claim you have no problem without AA ... you talk about things you have no experience with
on top of that your service record tells me:
  • you took twice as long as me to complete the missions (and I am beneath average)
  • your mission scores are a third of mine (meaning you killed way less enemies than me)
so were you even fighting the AI or were you hiding/avoiding the AI and let your AI allies fight against the enemy AI?
I think what the AA is not a problem on campaing pecause is a PvE mode, you are no playing versus anybody.

I don't have any problem on PC (kbm) with the campaing at least
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content or promote cheating.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sheldor 5, you can quit this passive aggressive attitude right now. Doesn't make you look bright.

For a bit of context, I played Reach once on 360 and once solo on PC and once on coop. I recently replayed missions on legendary for data pads and was doing much better but never finished missions because I quit as soon as I found it. So please don't assume how I handle my game in solo. I intend to improve scores later if I can (sorry but right now RE 2 remake is kind of a better game to invest time in).

"your mission scores are a third of mine (meaning you killed way less enemies than me)"

Pretty sure the score is also impacted by double kill, skulls and stuff like that. I have difficulties to stay alive in the game right now and besides Grunts I don't chain enemies. If I try I generally get killed because of my lack of experience of Reach campaign. This is more related to cover than aim. so really explain to me how it's relevant to the aiming discussion. That's why I take a long time to complete the campaign. That's irrelevant to how consistent I am when I shoot an elite. I can hide (and die) a lot but still hitting my shots.

I don't need to remember you it's a game where you need to hit multiple consistent shots to kill and where you can get almost instantly killed in solo legendary. Therefore I cannot prove I am consistent if I can't stay alive. That's why your argument and mention of my score is such a weak (and pathetic) argument. I played it 3 times only in 10 years and it was a rediscovery run lol are you joking? That's why you should not try to get personal in an argument because it's worth only to look like an idiot.

You won't make me believe that you finished the legendary campaign quick the first two times (beside I played on legendary first not even tried heroic) but again that irrelevant when it comes to this debate. How hard is it to hit an elite? It's not. Knowing how to stay alive is tough when you can get killed in the blink of an eye. No matter how well you aim. Good job for being beside the point. Nice diversion dude. Like a politician when he gets cornered. Your argument is as bad as saying people in CSGO are bad at aiming because they have a negative ratio. You can be consistent and accurate in your shots but lacking the game sense and get flanked all the time genius. It 2020 and people still don't get that? I have zero game awareness in matchmaking and it's gonna take me more than 2 very recent completes runs through the campaign to be efficient. But again how is it relevant to the aiming discussion? At best it says you're better overall than me woo great who cares? Completely off topic.

So this answer is beside the point and you manage to sound like a -Yoink- in the process. Keep calm you don't need to try to undermine your opponent to win a debate and pointing his statistics. It's beneath you. I am telling you that I have no problem with hitting my target (even while moving by the way I just manage poorly to avoid damages). And the tracking is always implied. Spoiler: tracking depends on a lot of your ability to predict the behavior of another player or an Ai. Therefore when I say you can force the AI to do something, it falls exactly under the domain of tracking. So everything I did was related to tracking. Expect where your enemy goes then follow. Your point seems invalid.

In multiplayer you throw nades to force an enemy to jump in on direction or get out of hiding. Against an AI it's the same thing and easier to do and you have more visual clues to help you with your tracking (since you need to read the word to understand it's related). So really I don't see why you think it's easier on controller against AI. I don't say I have no problem with AA I said it was not easier on solo modes or against AI with controllers. Lastly it's a feeling!! there are no objective answer to that as it's against AI that have limited skills against humans unlike other humans where real disadvantages can appear.

In shorts, you know it's time to take a stepback even when AA against AI triggers you. Really. In case you didn't understant I am ABSOLUTLY against AA in the game. I have been saying it for weeks. I just disagree on the particular point of vs AI. No need to feel offended and trying to hurt my feeling with this. It's off topic, proves nothing and irrelevant as my gaming knowledge doesn't start nor end with Halo.
Minicrom wrote:
Sheldor 5, you can quit this passive aggressive attitude right now. Doesn't make you look bright.

For a bit of context, I played Reach once on 360 and once solo on PC and once on coop. I recently replayed missions on legendary for data pads and was doing much better but never finished missions because I quit as soon as I found it. So please don't assume how I handle my game in solo. I intend to improve scores later if I can (sorry but right now RE 2 remake is kind of a better game to invest time in).

"your mission scores are a third of mine (meaning you killed way less enemies than me)"

Pretty sure the score is also impacted by double kill, skulls and stuff like that. I have difficulties to stay alive in the game right now and besides Grunts I don't chain enemies. If I try I generally get killed because of my lack of experience of Reach campaign. This is more related to cover than aim. so really explain to me how it's relevant to the aiming discussion. That's why I take a long time to complete the campaign. That's irrelevant to how consistent I am when I shoot an elite. I can hide (and die) a lot but still hitting my shots.

I don't need to remember you it's a game where you need to hit multiple consistent shots to kill and where you can get almost instantly killed in solo legendary. Therefore I cannot prove I am consistent if I can't stay alive. That's why your argument and mention of my score is such a weak (and pathetic) argument. I played it 3 times only in 10 years and it was a rediscovery run lol are you joking? That's why you should not try to get personal in an argument because it's worth only to look like an idiot.

You won't make me believe that you finished the legendary campaign quick the first two times (beside I played on legendary first not even tried heroic) but again that irrelevant when it comes to this debate. How hard is it to hit an elite? It's not. Knowing how to stay alive is tough when you can get killed in the blink of an eye. No matter how well you aim. Good job for being beside the point. Nice diversion dude. Like a politician when he gets cornered. Your argument is as bad as saying people in CSGO are bad at aiming because they have a negative ratio. You can be consistent and accurate in your shots but lacking the game sense and get flanked all the time genius. It 2020 and people still don't get that? I have zero game awareness in matchmaking and it's gonna take me more than 2 very recent completes runs through the campaign to be efficient. But again how is it relevant to the aiming discussion? At best it says you're better overall than me woo great who cares? Completely off topic.

So this answer is beside the point and you manage to sound like a -Yoink- in the process. Keep calm you don't need to try to undermine your opponent to win a debate and pointing his statistics. It's beneath you. I am telling you that I have no problem with hitting my target (even while moving by the way I just manage poorly to avoid damages). And the tracking is always implied. Spoiler: tracking depends on a lot of your ability to predict the behavior of another player or an Ai. Therefore when I say you can force the AI to do something, it falls exactly under the domain of tracking. So everything I did was related to tracking. Expect where your enemy goes then follow. Your point seems invalid.

In multiplayer you throw nades to force an enemy to jump in on direction or get out of hiding. Against an AI it's the same thing and easier to do and you have more visual clues to help you with your tracking (since you need to read the word to understand it's related). So really I don't see why you think it's easier on controller against AI. I don't say I have no problem with AA I said it was not easier on solo modes or against AI with controllers. Lastly it's a feeling!! there are no objective answer to that as it's against AI that have limited skills against humans unlike other humans where real disadvantages can appear.

In shorts, you know it's time to take a stepback even when AA against AI triggers you. Really. In case you didn't understant I am ABSOLUTLY against AA in the game. I have been saying it for weeks. I just disagree on the particular point of vs AI. No need to feel offended and trying to hurt my feeling with this. It's off topic, proves nothing and irrelevant as my gaming knowledge doesn't start nor end with Halo.
Whatever you say, you're wasting your time and energy talking about freaking AI's. The main issue with the AA is pvp engagements inequity caused by it.
Slickini wrote:
Minicrom wrote:
Sheldor 5, you can quit this passive aggressive attitude right now. Doesn't make you look bright.

For a bit of context, I played Reach once on 360 and once solo on PC and once on coop. I recently replayed missions on legendary for data pads and was doing much better but never finished missions because I quit as soon as I found it. So please don't assume how I handle my game in solo. I intend to improve scores later if I can (sorry but right now RE 2 remake is kind of a better game to invest time in).

"your mission scores are a third of mine (meaning you killed way less enemies than me)"

Pretty sure the score is also impacted by double kill, skulls and stuff like that. I have difficulties to stay alive in the game right now and besides Grunts I don't chain enemies. If I try I generally get killed because of my lack of experience of Reach campaign. This is more related to cover than aim. so really explain to me how it's relevant to the aiming discussion. That's why I take a long time to complete the campaign. That's irrelevant to how consistent I am when I shoot an elite. I can hide (and die) a lot but still hitting my shots.

I don't need to remember you it's a game where you need to hit multiple consistent shots to kill and where you can get almost instantly killed in solo legendary. Therefore I cannot prove I am consistent if I can't stay alive. That's why your argument and mention of my score is such a weak (and pathetic) argument. I played it 3 times only in 10 years and it was a rediscovery run lol are you joking? That's why you should not try to get personal in an argument because it's worth only to look like an idiot.

You won't make me believe that you finished the legendary campaign quick the first two times (beside I played on legendary first not even tried heroic) but again that irrelevant when it comes to this debate. How hard is it to hit an elite? It's not. Knowing how to stay alive is tough when you can get killed in the blink of an eye. No matter how well you aim. Good job for being beside the point. Nice diversion dude. Like a politician when he gets cornered. Your argument is as bad as saying people in CSGO are bad at aiming because they have a negative ratio. You can be consistent and accurate in your shots but lacking the game sense and get flanked all the time genius. It 2020 and people still don't get that? I have zero game awareness in matchmaking and it's gonna take me more than 2 very recent completes runs through the campaign to be efficient. But again how is it relevant to the aiming discussion? At best it says you're better overall than me woo great who cares? Completely off topic.

So this answer is beside the point and you manage to sound like a -Yoink- in the process. Keep calm you don't need to try to undermine your opponent to win a debate and pointing his statistics. It's beneath you. I am telling you that I have no problem with hitting my target (even while moving by the way I just manage poorly to avoid damages). And the tracking is always implied. Spoiler: tracking depends on a lot of your ability to predict the behavior of another player or an Ai. Therefore when I say you can force the AI to do something, it falls exactly under the domain of tracking. So everything I did was related to tracking. Expect where your enemy goes then follow. Your point seems invalid.

In multiplayer you throw nades to force an enemy to jump in on direction or get out of hiding. Against an AI it's the same thing and easier to do and you have more visual clues to help you with your tracking (since you need to read the word to understand it's related). So really I don't see why you think it's easier on controller against AI. I don't say I have no problem with AA I said it was not easier on solo modes or against AI with controllers. Lastly it's a feeling!! there are no objective answer to that as it's against AI that have limited skills against humans unlike other humans where real disadvantages can appear.

In shorts, you know it's time to take a stepback even when AA against AI triggers you. Really. In case you didn't understant I am ABSOLUTLY against AA in the game. I have been saying it for weeks. I just disagree on the particular point of vs AI. No need to feel offended and trying to hurt my feeling with this. It's off topic, proves nothing and irrelevant as my gaming knowledge doesn't start nor end with Halo.
Whatever you say, you're wasting your time and energy talking about freaking AI's. The main issue with the AA is pvp engagements inequity caused by it.
I agree. I was planning not to developp on it when I say I disagreed but the man jumped me right after. Kinda feel obligated. What's wrong with people nowadays. Can't -Yoinking!- stand a different point of view. Of course the real problem lies in pvp I agree.
Minicrom wrote:
Slickini wrote:
Minicrom wrote:
Sheldor 5, you can quit this passive aggressive attitude right now. Doesn't make you look bright.

For a bit of context, I played Reach once on 360 and once solo on PC and once on coop. I recently replayed missions on legendary for data pads and was doing much better but never finished missions because I quit as soon as I found it. So please don't assume how I handle my game in solo. I intend to improve scores later if I can (sorry but right now RE 2 remake is kind of a better game to invest time in).

"your mission scores are a third of mine (meaning you killed way less enemies than me)"

Pretty sure the score is also impacted by double kill, skulls and stuff like that. I have difficulties to stay alive in the game right now and besides Grunts I don't chain enemies. If I try I generally get killed because of my lack of experience of Reach campaign. This is more related to cover than aim. so really explain to me how it's relevant to the aiming discussion. That's why I take a long time to complete the campaign. That's irrelevant to how consistent I am when I shoot an elite. I can hide (and die) a lot but still hitting my shots.

I don't need to remember you it's a game where you need to hit multiple consistent shots to kill and where you can get almost instantly killed in solo legendary. Therefore I cannot prove I am consistent if I can't stay alive. That's why your argument and mention of my score is such a weak (and pathetic) argument. I played it 3 times only in 10 years and it was a rediscovery run lol are you joking? That's why you should not try to get personal in an argument because it's worth only to look like an idiot.

You won't make me believe that you finished the legendary campaign quick the first two times (beside I played on legendary first not even tried heroic) but again that irrelevant when it comes to this debate. How hard is it to hit an elite? It's not. Knowing how to stay alive is tough when you can get killed in the blink of an eye. No matter how well you aim. Good job for being beside the point. Nice diversion dude. Like a politician when he gets cornered. Your argument is as bad as saying people in CSGO are bad at aiming because they have a negative ratio. You can be consistent and accurate in your shots but lacking the game sense and get flanked all the time genius. It 2020 and people still don't get that? I have zero game awareness in matchmaking and it's gonna take me more than 2 very recent completes runs through the campaign to be efficient. But again how is it relevant to the aiming discussion? At best it says you're better overall than me woo great who cares? Completely off topic.

So this answer is beside the point and you manage to sound like a -Yoink- in the process. Keep calm you don't need to try to undermine your opponent to win a debate and pointing his statistics. It's beneath you. I am telling you that I have no problem with hitting my target (even while moving by the way I just manage poorly to avoid damages). And the tracking is always implied. Spoiler: tracking depends on a lot of your ability to predict the behavior of another player or an Ai. Therefore when I say you can force the AI to do something, it falls exactly under the domain of tracking. So everything I did was related to tracking. Expect where your enemy goes then follow. Your point seems invalid.

In multiplayer you throw nades to force an enemy to jump in on direction or get out of hiding. Against an AI it's the same thing and easier to do and you have more visual clues to help you with your tracking (since you need to read the word to understand it's related). So really I don't see why you think it's easier on controller against AI. I don't say I have no problem with AA I said it was not easier on solo modes or against AI with controllers. Lastly it's a feeling!! there are no objective answer to that as it's against AI that have limited skills against humans unlike other humans where real disadvantages can appear.

In shorts, you know it's time to take a stepback even when AA against AI triggers you. Really. In case you didn't understant I am ABSOLUTLY against AA in the game. I have been saying it for weeks. I just disagree on the particular point of vs AI. No need to feel offended and trying to hurt my feeling with this. It's off topic, proves nothing and irrelevant as my gaming knowledge doesn't start nor end with Halo.
Whatever you say, you're wasting your time and energy talking about freaking AI's. The main issue with the AA is pvp engagements inequity caused by it.
I agree. I was planning not to developp on it when I say I disagreed but the man jumped me right after. Kinda feel obligated. What's wrong with people nowadays. Can't -Yoinking!- stand a different point of view. Of course the real problem lies in pvp I agree.
so what you say is that you have no experience with the AI but also claim that MKB without AA is superior agains the AI. why do you disprove your own claims?

I don't care about AA in singleplayer, nobody does, but what you say was just wrong and I pointed out that you have no experience ... which you have proven yourself.

so if you are mad you can only be mad about yourself

  • What's wrong with people nowadays. Can't -Yoinking!- stand a different point of view.
What's wrong with the people nowadays. Building opinions based on zero experience, zero knowledge and pure claims ...
D dawgy wrote:
tR AimGod wrote:
Slickini wrote:
I am not touching this game until something gets addressed.
I know I'm taking a break till some fixes roll around, and I suspect the majority of the PC community is doing the same.
Take a break forever, why would 343 care. They got the money of the purchase and the faster the pc community just moves on the less work they have to do. Win win.

sad but true
Until they try to sell you something else. Sad to say, but 343 is a better marketing company than they are a game development company.
They are only a good marketing company because halo 1-3 + reach (to a degree) created a legacy back on the xbox 360 that people love to this day - even though many others like myself have left xbox for PC.

So, yes, 343 is good at marketing when they have a golden ticket such as halo. Too bad the longer they manage the series, the more ripped and torn it becomes.
I totally agree. Halo on PC created it's own hype and required very little marketing to get the masses stirring in their seats. So what does that say about their game development side...?
Hello guys,
Cole back here since 3 or 4 weeks, is there any change about aim assist or pad controller are still assisted compare to KBM? Just to know if i Can Come back to the game or not 🙂
Hello guys,
Cole back here since 3 or 4 weeks, is there any change about aim assist or pad controller are still assisted compare to KBM? Just to know if i Can Come back to the game or not 🙂
Still in the game. By now I have even found a way to convert KBM inputs to controller outputs so I can play KBM with aim assist (see my comment above).
Minicrom wrote:
Slickini wrote:
Minicrom wrote:
Sheldor 5, you can quit this passive aggressive attitude right now. Doesn't make you look bright.

For a bit of context, I played Reach once on 360 and once solo on PC and once on coop. I recently replayed missions on legendary for data pads and was doing much better but never finished missions because I quit as soon as I found it. So please don't assume how I handle my game in solo. I intend to improve scores later if I can (sorry but right now RE 2 remake is kind of a better game to invest time in).

"your mission scores are a third of mine (meaning you killed way less enemies than me)"

Pretty sure the score is also impacted by double kill, skulls and stuff like that. I have difficulties to stay alive in the game right now and besides Grunts I don't chain enemies. If I try I generally get killed because of my lack of experience of Reach campaign. This is more related to cover than aim. so really explain to me how it's relevant to the aiming discussion. That's why I take a long time to complete the campaign. That's irrelevant to how consistent I am when I shoot an elite. I can hide (and die) a lot but still hitting my shots.

I don't need to remember you it's a game where you need to hit multiple consistent shots to kill and where you can get almost instantly killed in solo legendary. Therefore I cannot prove I am consistent if I can't stay alive. That's why your argument and mention of my score is such a weak (and pathetic) argument. I played it 3 times only in 10 years and it was a rediscovery run lol are you joking? That's why you should not try to get personal in an argument because it's worth only to look like an idiot.

You won't make me believe that you finished the legendary campaign quick the first two times (beside I played on legendary first not even tried heroic) but again that irrelevant when it comes to this debate. How hard is it to hit an elite? It's not. Knowing how to stay alive is tough when you can get killed in the blink of an eye. No matter how well you aim. Good job for being beside the point. Nice diversion dude. Like a politician when he gets cornered. Your argument is as bad as saying people in CSGO are bad at aiming because they have a negative ratio. You can be consistent and accurate in your shots but lacking the game sense and get flanked all the time genius. It 2020 and people still don't get that? I have zero game awareness in matchmaking and it's gonna take me more than 2 very recent completes runs through the campaign to be efficient. But again how is it relevant to the aiming discussion? At best it says you're better overall than me woo great who cares? Completely off topic.

So this answer is beside the point and you manage to sound like a -Yoink- in the process. Keep calm you don't need to try to undermine your opponent to win a debate and pointing his statistics. It's beneath you. I am telling you that I have no problem with hitting my target (even while moving by the way I just manage poorly to avoid damages). And the tracking is always implied. Spoiler: tracking depends on a lot of your ability to predict the behavior of another player or an Ai. Therefore when I say you can force the AI to do something, it falls exactly under the domain of tracking. So everything I did was related to tracking. Expect where your enemy goes then follow. Your point seems invalid.

In multiplayer you throw nades to force an enemy to jump in on direction or get out of hiding. Against an AI it's the same thing and easier to do and you have more visual clues to help you with your tracking (since you need to read the word to understand it's related). So really I don't see why you think it's easier on controller against AI. I don't say I have no problem with AA I said it was not easier on solo modes or against AI with controllers. Lastly it's a feeling!! there are no objective answer to that as it's against AI that have limited skills against humans unlike other humans where real disadvantages can appear.

In shorts, you know it's time to take a stepback even when AA against AI triggers you. Really. In case you didn't understant I am ABSOLUTLY against AA in the game. I have been saying it for weeks. I just disagree on the particular point of vs AI. No need to feel offended and trying to hurt my feeling with this. It's off topic, proves nothing and irrelevant as my gaming knowledge doesn't start nor end with Halo.
Whatever you say, you're wasting your time and energy talking about freaking AI's. The main issue with the AA is pvp engagements inequity caused by it.
I agree. I was planning not to developp on it when I say I disagreed but the man jumped me right after. Kinda feel obligated. What's wrong with people nowadays. Can't -Yoinking!- stand a different point of view. Of course the real problem lies in pvp I agree.
so what you say is that you have no experience with the AI but also claim that MKB without AA is superior agains the AI. why do you disprove your own claims?

I don't care about AA in singleplayer, nobody does, but what you say was just wrong and I pointed out that you have no experience ... which you have proven yourself.

so if you are mad you can only be mad about yourself

  • What's wrong with people nowadays. Can't -Yoinking!- stand a different point of view.
What's wrong with the people nowadays. Building opinions based on zero experience, zero knowledge and pure claims ...
It doesn't get hours to figure out the behavior of such a simple AI. If you have trouble the problem might come from you. My lack of habiltiy to stay alive doesn't relate to my abilty to hit my shots. Therefore you keep being beside the point. I don't disprove my own claim as I argue about the simplicity of understanding the dodging system of the AI and to land shot on them. Not my ability to not get killed. You brain need more training. I am not very experienced on Halo but I know how to play on KBM. I come from CS so pre aim and landing shots I know. Aiming is different than map and enemy positioning knowledge so again how my lack of experience relate to the fact I easily land my shot on an Elite on KBM? Zero none nada.
kbm is superior to the controller in every single aspect during the entirety of the campaign.

The controllers one and only advantage lies in a very specific situation; close quarters combat with DMR in PvP multiplayer.

Get back to topic please.
kbm is superior to the controller in every single aspect during the entirety of the campaign.

The controllers one and only advantage lies in a very specific situation; close quarters combat with DMR in PvP multiplayer.

Get back to topic please.
Nobody is saying to remove aim assist in the campaign lol.

Aim assist has zero place in competitive/hardcore only. Every other game mode, aim assist is fine on PC.
kbm is superior to the controller in every single aspect during the entirety of the campaign.

The controllers one and only advantage lies in a very specific situation; close quarters combat with DMR in PvP multiplayer.

Get back to topic please.
The issue is and will always be of competitive PvP. One input has player magnetism while the other does not. This imbalance in itself will cause a breakdown in the harmony of competitive PvP. Whether the issue is real or just perceived, it doesn't matter, it's still an issue.
bam9762 wrote:
kbm is superior to the controller in every single aspect during the entirety of the campaign.

The controllers one and only advantage lies in a very specific situation; close quarters combat with DMR in PvP multiplayer.

Get back to topic please.
Nobody is saying to remove aim assist in the campaign lol.

Aim assist has zero place in competitive/hardcore only. Every other game mode, aim assist is fine on PC.
Firefight is mentioned 2 times, the campaign is mentiond 5 times and the AI is mentioned 25 times on this page so yes people are talking about the campaign.

Simply reminded people that this isn't what the thread is about. Not going to enter any argument with you.
bam9762 wrote:
kbm is superior to the controller in every single aspect during the entirety of the campaign.

The controllers one and only advantage lies in a very specific situation; close quarters combat with DMR in PvP multiplayer.

Get back to topic please.
Nobody is saying to remove aim assist in the campaign lol.

Aim assist has zero place in competitive/hardcore only. Every other game mode, aim assist is fine on PC.
Firefight is mentioned 2 times, the campaign is mentiond 5 times and the AI is mentioned 25 times on this page so yes people are talking about the campaign.

Simply reminded people that this isn't what the thread is about. Not going to enter any argument with you.
Quote:
[...] PLEASE REDUCE THE EFFECT OF AIM ASSIST ON MCC PC OR GROUP CONTROLLER USERS WITH EACH OTHER. It is really unfair, and as someone who has been waiting 10 years to play halo on PC like this, it is super disappointing to know that I am at a huge disadvantage online. [...]
Literally says online aim assist in OP's post, don't know what drugs you are on
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 66
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. ...
  9. 85