I'm not sure if this has been answered already, or if the information is out there somewhere and I just missed it, but is the PVP Flight for Halo Reach only going to happen on Xbox or is there also a PC version of this Flight planned? Also, if both are planned, then will they be happening around the same time, or is it going to be Xbox first and then PC?
This is just one of those random questions I have, since I've only ever heard the PVP Flight called an Xbox Flight, so I was curious to know the full extent of it.
xbox pvp test is close-ish

pc pvp test is unknown

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/mcc-dev-updates/3e3252e1-297a-4590-a7ab-67c133b3d37d/posts?page=1#post7
As established above the Xbox PvP flight is what we have the most information on at the moment.
However, per this quote from Postums:
Quote:
The next flight we are conducting is the Xbox PvP flight. After that we are looking to do a PC PvP flight.
It looks like a PC flight will be happening (assuming no sudden changes of direction occur), but it will be some time after the Xbox flight has concluded. Seems more logical to me than trying to run two concurrent flights on different platforms.
As established above the Xbox PvP flight is what we have the most information on at the moment.
However, per this quote from Postums:
Quote:
The next flight we are conducting is the Xbox PvP flight. After that we are looking to do a PC PvP flight.
It looks like a PC flight will be happening (assuming no sudden changes of direction occur), but it will be some time after the Xbox flight has concluded. Seems more logical to me than trying to run two concurrent flights on different platforms.
You are correct. There will be a PvP flight for PC at some point, perhaps in October or November. The timing is uncertain.
Can't wait for the matchmaking flight. Assuming I get accepted :P
Legitsky wrote:
I wonder how many people they will be including.
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
Hopefully around as many as the FF flight.
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
With what they plan on offering, I would hope that they include more people than that.
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
With what they plan on offering, I would hope that they include more people than that.
More is always better. Seems like the PvP flight will be quite ambitious.
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Legitsky wrote:
More is always better. Seems like the PvP flight will be quite ambitious.
Indeed. Invasion, Hardcore, Social 2v2, Social 4v4, and Social 8v8. That's five playlists.