literrally, the only reason i'd replay all the campaigns again is via splitscreen but as there still isn't splitscreen on pc, the game sits there on steam, collecting dust. tempted to uninstall but that 1% of remaining hope says "keep it installed".
i bet if there was no pandemic or halo infinite delay we'd still be waiting for this feature...
let's take a look a their priorities....
some of those things have been on the list for months, talk about slow. steam account linking and custom games browsers, those have been on the active list for many months.
even before the pandemic slowed things down even more.
super secret features and hdr are still more important than splitscreen....really? i can't be the only one who doesn't care for most of the stuff on those lists. mod support, more gfx options and i guess custom games browser, yes, but the rest...not so much.
multiplayer ain't the only good thing about halo.
Quote:Global Features and Development StatusActively In Development
In Design Iteration
- View Model Adjustment for all games: On track for early 2021
- Steam Account Linking: On track for early 2021
- In Game FPS Cap/Adjustments: More options coming in 2021
- PC File Share: On track for early 2021
- Additional Video Settings/Options: More options coming in 2021
- Custom Game Browser: On track for early 2021
- Double Key Binds for all games: On track for early 2021
- Per Game Audio Options: This should be in flights in early 2021
- Bringing PC Features to Console (Like FOV Sliders): We will communicate more on this next year, no hard timeline for when these features could be making their way to console
In Backlog, Pending Further Discussions
- Additional Mod Support
- Additional Accessibility Support
- HDR Support on PC
- New Season Content (ADDED)
- New Forge Items (ADDED)
- All the super-secret features I’m not ready to talk about just yet (ADDED)
- Idle System Improvements
- Splitscreen on PC