Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

So I just completed Reach LASO

OP S1imothyJ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I don't know if I should feel fulfilled. I plan on doing this for the rest of the games in the series as they come out but frankly the thought of Halo 2 LASO makes me throw up in my mouth. Why are we still here, just to suffer? Anyway, I'm taking questions and offering advice for anyone else who wants to give Reach LASO a shot! :) Ask me anything!
Yeah as you said, Halo 2 LASO? Have fun :) Seriously, youll need all the luck you can get.

Yes. not skill. Luck. *cough* Jackalsnipers *cough*
Yeah as you said, Halo 2 LASO? Have fun :) Seriously, youll need all the luck you can get.

Halo 2 on Legend is hard enough, let alone with all skulls, especially since it was kind of an afterthought. Thankfully H2 isn't out yet so I have CE LASO to look forward to. Maybe that'll be easier. Apparently H4 LASO is easy.
I can only imagine how New Mombasa is gonna be handled when Halo 2 Laso is gonna be a thing....*Shudders thinking about Jackels*
Ok it’s been awhile since I’ve played what’s laso mean again?
Legendary all skulls on aka pure insanity.
Its hell. I am currently battling through atm, It is so satisfying when you complete each mission but god...I am scared for Halo 2:A
Kaine Rano wrote:
I can only imagine how New Mombasa is gonna be handled when Halo 2 Laso is gonna be a thing....*Shudders thinking about Jackels*
*cries maniacally*
Kaine Rano wrote:
Honestly the first thing I think of. Makes me want to curl up and cry.
Ok it’s been awhile since I’ve played what’s laso mean again?
Legendary
All
Skulls (Modifiers/Mutators)
On

There's a playlist in the campaign screen that you can complete for the Why do this to yourself? acheivement
Oh jeeze I forgot about that. Tried that on e on the original reach and I hated that
I'm sure Halo CEA's LASO will be preparation enough for Halo 2. Aside from the Falcon rides, Reach's LASO is fairly doable especially with friends. CE was a lot harder than I expected.
Top man, i didn't even make it a third of the way through Winter Contingency
Oh jeeze I forgot about that. Tried that on e on the original reach and I hated that
It gets frustrating at points but I guess I'm just a masochist.
I'm sure Halo CEA's LASO will be preparation enough for Halo 2. Aside from the Falcon rides, Reach's LASO is fairly doable especially with friends. CE was a lot harder than I expected.
I did it solo and it was painful. Don't remember actually having too much trouble on the falcons though to be honest.
Top man, i didn't even make it a third of the way through Winter Contingency
Get on it my dude! Gotta persevere :)
I don't know how you guys do this. I barely have the patience to do Legendary with friends! :) Props to you. I'd kill to finish even a single LASO campaign.
I don't know how you guys do this. I barely have the patience to do Legendary with friends! :) Props to you. I'd kill to finish even a single LASO campaign.
It takes a lot of strategy and perseverance. Guides help a lot. Plus speedrunning all the missions for the par time achievements means I know a bunch of skips for enemy spawns and certain areas (even if waypoint now counts my LASO runs as my "best time" which they certainly aren't).
S1imothyJ wrote:

Halo 2 on Legend is hard enough, let alone with all skulls, especially since it was kind of an afterthought. Thankfully H2 isn't out yet so I have CE LASO to look forward to. Maybe that'll be easier. Apparently H4 LASO is easy.
halo 4 is actually the easiest campaign to run legendary so i imagine its the same for laso
S1imothyJ wrote:
Kaine Rano wrote:
Honestly the first thing I think of. Makes me want to curl up and cry.
try getting a friend so you two can blame each other for jackal deaths
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2