Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

So when will Season 2 begin on PC?

OP Lord McSwifty

Hey all,

I'm wondering when Season 2 will roll around for Reach? And will there be new armor added in-game?

Anyone know :O?
Season 2 will start when Halo CEA comes out on PC, I think.
As for unlocks, I have no idea.
i don't see how when CE release as most have not hit 100 or even close also only 1 double XP? highly doubtful
i don't see how when CE release as most have not hit 100 or even close also only 1 double XP? highly doubtful
Only one double xp? We got two double xp. One on one weekend and the other on the winter event.
From what I heard, they're going to be allowing everyone to switch out between seasons and unlock stuff throughout each one as it's available. So essentially once the next season's release, y'all can unlock stuff from those seasons, then go back and start finishing unlocking the rest of the stuff from season one's list, if I'm understanding it all correctly.

This post has been hidden.

Unknown wrote:
From what I heard, they're going to be allowing everyone to switch out between seasons and unlock stuff throughout each one as it's available. So essentially once the next season's release, y'all can unlock stuff from those seasons, then go back and start finishing unlocking the rest of the stuff from season one's list, if I'm understanding it all correctly.
This is correct. We can pick and choose which seasons to spend our season points on. They never get locked away.
That is great. It would be terrible to lock the content of the original game anyway.
I just hope it's not another 100 levels to unlock everything. Cause going from level 85-89 it was like 400k per level. I can only imagine what'd it be for 185-189. Hopefully by the time season 2 comes out they'll have daily and weekly objectives in game that'll also grant season points.
I'm already 100+ but haven't been earning season points since I have everything unlocked. What I'm worried about is that it currently takes me a lot more xp to level up than it did at the beginning. So am I going to have to earn tokens again when it takes me like 3x the xp to level up than those who haven't finished their first tour.
Unknown wrote:
This is correct. We can pick and choose which seasons to spend our season points on. They never get locked away.
Does this mean that we'll have to forego next season's rewards if we choose to use our tokens on the previous season instead? So we'll be able to progress whichever season we'd like, but unless we max out, every season, we'll never be able to get everything? I hope I'm misunderstanding. Will we still be able to earn tokens from a previous season, or will we be sacrificing unlocking later seasons by spending their tokens on one we didn't complete earlier?
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
I just hope it's not another 100 levels to unlock everything. Cause going from level 85-89 it was like 400k per level. I can only imagine what'd it be for 185-189. Hopefully by the time season 2 comes out they'll have daily and weekly objectives in game that'll also grant season points.
There's nothing to unlock in CEA.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
As it stands now, yes. But its not ruled out to never happen. 343 has already said they'd like to do stuff like skins or more armor and visor colors for instance.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
As it stands now, yes. But its not ruled out to never happen. 343 has already said they'd like to do stuff like skins or more armor and visor colors for instance.
What armor could they possibly add to CEA? The only customization allowed in CE was changing the color of your spartan armor.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
What armor could they possibly add to CEA? The only customization allowed in CE was changing the color of your spartan armor.
I didn't say armor, though really they could add reach style customization if they really wanted to spend the resources. What I did say was armor and visor colors, as well as skins.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Could reskin. If my Spartan can't have flames all over his armor, how am I supposed to know he goes fast?