With MCC coming to PC I think it would be a good idea to update the stat tracking and service record info here on waypoint. One of the things I loved about reach was looking at my commendations just to see how much damage I've caused over the years and I absolutely loved the stat tracking that Bungie had on their website for Halo 3 and Reach. I could hop on and see what weapon I've earned most of my kills with, all the medals I've earned in ranked and social games. You could even look at heat maps of your K/D on any map. All the stats you could ask for and more. It's already been done for Halo 5, why doesn't MCC deserve the same appreciation? I personally would really love to see all of these stats and medals for MCC, it's nice to take a good look at from time to time and compare/compete with your friends to strive for cool things like the most sniper kills or the most stick medals and of course... the bragging rights. "Does anybody else in here feel the way I do?"
Definitely, I have to agree with you on this OP. I want the Reach Stats too along with MCC Stats. There is just always something fun about looking at what you have done, It also helps you manage what you still need to gain.
With MCC coming to PC I think it would be a good idea to update the stat tracking and service record info here on waypoint. One of the things I loved about reach was looking at my commendations just to see how much damage I've caused over the years and I absolutely loved the stat tracking that Bungie had on their website for Halo 3 and Reach. I could hop on and see what weapon I've earned most of my kills with, all the medals I've earned in ranked and social games. You could even look at heat maps of your K/D on any map. All the stats you could ask for and more. It's already been done for Halo 5, why doesn't MCC deserve the same appreciation? I personally would really love to see all of these stats and medals for MCC, it's nice to take a good look at from time to time and compare/compete with your friends to strive for cool things like the most sniper kills or the most stick medals and of course... the bragging rights. "Does anybody else in here feel the way I do?"
Stat tracking for MCC is a can of worms due to how many different ways it can be sliced but you're right that it's kinda now or never.

Question is will MCC on PC and MCC on Xbox be treated differently - like the various platform versions of e.g. Spartan Assault are.
I would love a more versatile way to track stats and how they appear online.

I, as well, used to love looking at my stats online for Halo 3 and Reach. More of an addiction I would call it.
MorseyBaby wrote:
Stat tracking for MCC is a can of worms due to how many different ways it can be sliced but you're right that it's kinda now or never.

Question is will MCC on PC and MCC on Xbox be treated differently - like the various platform versions of e.g. Spartan Assault are.
The key word there is "can". They just have to pick a system and nail it down. Title by title or all in one. I personally think any which way they do it would be fine as long as it's all there. As for your question, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, having not played spartan assault. Would you mind elaborating?
MorseyBaby wrote:

The key word there is "can". They just have to pick a system and nail it down. Title by title or all in one. I personally think any which way they do it would be fine as long as it's all there. As for your question, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, having not played spartan assault. Would you mind elaborating?
Look on Spartan Assault Service record. There's a dropdown to select platform
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:

I see. It's hard to say what they would do considering how they handled that. However, I would like to believe they would keep them together seeing as you'll still need an Xbox account to play on PC and the achievements will be synced between console and PC.
I agree that there should stats updated/upgraded so those who view our profiles know what stats are for PC and whatr are for console. But that being said, sometimes i just fancy playing good old fashioned two thumbs and bumper jumper and do not wnat that to affect my overall stats!
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:

I see. It's hard to say what they would do considering how they handled that. However, I would like to believe they would keep them together seeing as you'll still need an Xbox account to play on PC and the achievements will be synced between console and PC.
I agree that there should stats updated/upgraded so those who view our profiles know what stats are for PC and whatr are for console. But that being said, sometimes i just fancy playing good old fashioned two thumbs and bumper jumper and do not wnat that to affect my overall stats!
At the very least there needs to be a filted which you can turn on/off by default for stats as some people as has been said will care, while others won't
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:

At the very least there needs to be a filted which you can turn on/off by default for stats as some people as has been said will care, while others wyES 100%
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:

At the very least there needs to be a filted which you can turn on/off by default for stats as some people as has been said will care, while others won't
Yes! 100% agreed, maybe there will be a field htat you can choose for Console or PC. So once you click the tab it will only show yo uthe corresponding stats.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show