Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Stuff MCC PC needs to shine even brighter

OP YunZhaelor

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Mod Support I feel is needed the most out of any of these.
As well as a proper file browser and server browser
zachula5 wrote:
...24 - option for custom games with one life if player dies their removed from chat/ voice chat
Make it so the dead players can hear each other and alive players, but alive players only can hear alive players.
Shkikri wrote:
zachula5 wrote:
...24 - option for custom games with one life if player dies their removed from chat/ voice chat
Make it so the dead players can hear each other and alive players, but alive players only can hear alive players.
Yeah thats what I meant
1 -Forgeable Weather effects like rain, snow, flood spores, ect.
2 -Forge option to change maps skybox
3 -Walls that only let certain teams walk through them.
4 -Walls that can be seen through one way, but not the other.
5- Power ups that make you shrink and grow
6 -Forgable ladders, slippery Ice, conveyer belts,
7 -more breakable structure pieces, objects and structure pieces that can catch fire/spread fire/burn up (maybe have a toggle for this)
8 -more objects that float in water and can hold a players weight.
9 -option to disable barriers and kill barriers in forge.
10 - maps, equipment, and gun variants from Halo Online be added to Halo 3. I assume MC owns the rights to HO so I wouldnt see the trouble in doing this.
11 -Silenced guns In H3 not showing up on radars would be great for customs
12 - gametype option for proximity chat (Halo2 had it)
13 -option to have more than 16 players in a game
14 - 1st person spectating in H3 (would help spot cheaters)
15 - Forgeable walls that can be shot through
16. Option for The vip in vip gametype to use special bipeds/characters (think like the vip being sgt johnson)
17. Flashlights in multiplayer (for spooky custom games)
18 - button to turn on/off headlights on vehicles that have headlights (for spooky custom games)
19 - option for alpha infected to have special biped/character (alpha infected could have the body of a tank flood form)
20 - spot light thats operated like a turret but can't shoot (think of a dark spooky map where one of the humans have to spot the infected with a spot light so the other humans can shoot them)
21 - shared forge pallet for every map
22 - party system
23 - Halo 2 clans for all games
24 - option for custom games with one life if player dies their removed from chat/ voice chat
25 - add gametypes to H3 such as race, head hunt, gun game, ect
26 ‐ non detachable turrrets
27. Reach lone wolf map in mp
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This is is becoming real :)))
I don't think it is the most needed in the way it's top priority, some of the features suggested are easier ton implement and would directly benefit the community, mod support for the whole collection is a huge task and it requires extensive work, I'm totally okay for it to arrive at a later time and getting smaller content update in the meantime... also mod support is being worked on by the community as well...
How about better Match Making: Playing with the same people match after match is no fun.
Offline bots. You can play anything offline without needing to find players. BTB, infection, swap, firefight, etc. Modern COD games and CSGO games have this and it sure helps especially for COD games since COD releases a game every year and it takes about two years for a COD title to die in online population. Halo MCC online population will die eventually and it will be nice to have bots.

We finally got MCC on PC, with bots added I am sure we will never ask for anything more again since any Halo fan can play Halo whenever they want and not need to worry about having trouble finding a game.
Offline bots. You can play anything offline without needing to find players. BTB, infection, swap, firefight, etc. Modern COD games and CSGO games have this and it sure helps especially for COD games since COD releases a game every year and it takes about two years for a COD title to die in online population. Halo MCC online population will die eventually and it will be nice to have bots.

We finally got MCC on PC, with bots added I am sure we will never ask for anything more again since any Halo fan can play Halo whenever they want and not need to worry about having trouble finding a game.
To have offline bots you need pathfinding, most Halo games don't have pathfinding on their multiplayer maps, that'd be extra work to add it...
My ideas were pretty dope
zachula5 wrote:
My ideas were pretty dope
Hey maybe we're gonna get a Forge improvement update at some point and your stuff could be added to it, I just think adding so much stuff to Forge, just like real mod support is not a top priority for them at the moment, it'd probably come sooner than real mod support tho...
Throw input based matchmaking in there too
that is already being implemented dude, do you even read the updates 343 throws out?
It is coming with ODST. Supposedly, is what they are saying.
I agree, but also the game could use more modes
like flood survival in CE, 2 and 3.
Firefight for halo 2A and Halo 3 (Also some type of Spartan Ops for Halo 3 and Halo Reach, using the MP Spartan - in H3's case - but that is better than H4's)
more armor for Halo2, Halo3 and Reach would be welcome
being able to customize the Halo 4 Spartan like the Halo Reach Spartan
Forge mode with more objects to play with, like reach and 3 having the civilian hog
and also sharing the weapons of the other games (of that could be hard - but id love to see Halo CE Magnum, Halo 2 Magnum, halo 3 SMG and BR but as reach prototype models in halo reach's Custom games and forge)

More MAPS for Firefight, Forge and PvP as, especially in reach firefight which has 10 total maps, gets old, and I still remember them from many years ago, which it is nice to go back to... but also... makes them boring and I wish there were some new, fresh content. that wasn't useless cosmetics.
I would love to see 343i Spice Up the MCC with MORE Content, especially NEW maps, not just maps the community or they make in maps that already exist, Im talking new locations and all that, halo 2A needs more maps, halo CEA deserves a working forge mode and an Anniv. Multiplayer, id love to see infinity and what not in Anniversary Graphics. I wouldn't mind the other games ACTUALLY GETTING EHANCED GRAPHICS, as they really don't, except to the point the backgrounds look super 2D and Flat.
Also, being able to change the HUD color, especially in ODST, as Yellow is my least favorite color, I'd rather use pink, purple, or blue.
And lastly, raising the weapons in Halo 3, as they look kind of low, at least the Magnum and AR do, which isn't that big of a deal, but I think it would look nicer, as bungie did this between Halo 3 and ODST, the weapons are higher in POV in ODST than halo 3.

Instead of Just Porting a bunch of games over and adding low level programming changes (like Cosmetics, as they are painfully simple to make - except Armor, id love more armor to look at and use) It would be nice to see 343i take the bull by the balls and add some new content, leaving their own stamp on a game that has not had content in years. ODST Forge Aside, which I am excited about, but it is still something that should've been there at the start in 2014.
Throw input based matchmaking in there too
that is already being implemented dude, do you even read the updates 343 throws out?
It is coming with ODST. Supposedly, is what they are saying.
Made that comment before it was confirmed by 343 "dude" do you even read dates
Shkikri wrote:
Bot match would be nive too, losing over and over and over and over and over and over and voer dandeadaeordeanordaordneaordnreaonraonrd eaondreaonrd aeond raeo is getting immensly frustrating, I still have to win a singular match since 3 dropped. Halo just isn't fun right now. At leeast with bot match, I could blow off some steam against easy bots while still practicing the game.

Also, better match making consistently being the team's MVP yetting getting permadestroyed is all but fun. How about we sometimes get like, eaven match, heh? Something fair.
I don't think a bot match is the answer. I think that if a player quits or it the game cant find another player in 5 min of queuing then a bot should fill in.
zachula5 wrote:
Forgable ladders, slippery Ice, conveyer belts, more breakable structure pieces, objects and structure pieces that can catch fire/spread fire/burn up (maybe have a toggle for this), more objects that float in water and can hold a players weight.
Youre talking about making an entirely new game.
Shkikri wrote:
I don't think a bot match is the answer. I think that if a player quits or it the game cant find another player in 5 min of queuing then a bot should fill in.
No, absolutely no BOTS should fill a spot in game, its bad enough matching with bots already.
Shkikri wrote:
No, absolutely no BOTS should fill a spot in game, its bad enough matching with bots already.
I'd rather a bot that could contribute than being outnumbered and spawn killed. Have had enough of that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3