Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Stuff MCC PC needs to shine even brighter

OP YunZhaelor

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Shkikri wrote:
I don't think a bot match is the answer. I think that if a player quits or it the game cant find another player in 5 min of queuing then a bot should fill in.
No, absolutely no BOTS should fill a spot in game, its bad enough matching with bots already.
I'd rather a bot that could contribute than being outnumbered and spawn killed. Have had enough of that.
A 3v4 should be easier to win against a 4v4. you have 1 less guy for them to kill. I don't see the problem with 3v4s unless im on the 4 man.
Shkikri wrote:
I don't think a bot match is the answer. I think that if a player quits or it the game cant find another player in 5 min of queuing then a bot should fill in.
No, absolutely no BOTS should fill a spot in game, its bad enough matching with bots already.
I'd rather a bot that could contribute than being outnumbered and spawn killed. Have had enough of that.
A 3v4 should be easier to win against a 4v4. you have 1 less guy for them to kill. I don't see the problem with 3v4s unless im on the 4 man.
I've been in H3 games where we are 2 or 3 people down on big team and that's enough to give them a huge advantage.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3