Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What are your guys thoughts on it since it just released? It's like we have no idea when it will release and there it goes in the middle of nowhere.
very disappointing
arod933536 wrote:
very disappointing
Wdym?
I've been having fun with it so far.
Haven't really had anything stand out happen that would be a glaring issue.
IXI Sean wrote:
I've been having fun with it so far.
Haven't really had anything stand out happen that would be a glaring issue.
That's what i expected. We've seen halo ce on pc before obviously this is just a remaster I expected it to be better.
I've put in a few hours on it so far and am loving it.

As for your question, I really don't think it's that big of a deal for 343 to give us a release date on when these games will hit the collection. I'd rather they just focus on a solid release rather than setting a day and rushing to get things done before then.
I've been having a ton of fun with CE since launch. Other than a few mildly annoying audio bugs (mostly due to audio clips not looping properly), the game has been pretty great for me personally. Hopefully the first CE update will carry with it some solid fixes for some of the things people have been reporting, though.
Tu1kas wrote:

As for your question, I really don't think it's that big of a deal for 343 to give us a release date on when these games will hit the collection. I'd rather they just focus on a solid release rather than setting a day and rushing to get things done before then.
And finishing up Infinite. Also we have no info on halo 4 or halo 3 odst. I can't imagine playing halo 4 on pc.
TomCat025 wrote:
I've been having a ton of fun with CE since launch. Other than a few mildly annoying audio bugs (mostly due to audio clips not looping properly), the game has been pretty great for me personally. Hopefully the first CE update will carry with it some solid fixes for some of the things people have been reporting, though.
343i has been good about the updates, I hope they can keep it up.
Tu1kas wrote:

And finishing up Infinite. Also we have no info on halo 4 or halo 3 odst. I can't imagine playing halo 4 on pc.
They are going on lore-chronological order, so it should be H2, H3, ODST, then H4 With CE having been released exactly 3 months after Reach, we most likely won't hear much on ODST and H4 until around September... at least if they are going to stick with the "every 3 month" thing. I personally don't mind them taking a bit longer on some games to get them just right. Though I hope they can get crossplay out relatively soon as that should keep the population healthier in the "off" months.
IXI Sean wrote:
Tu1kas wrote:

They are going on lore-chronological order, so it should be H2, H3, ODST, then H4 With CE having been released exactly 3 months after Reach, we most likely won't hear much on ODST and H4 until around September... at least if they are going to stick with the "every 3 month" thing. I personally don't mind them taking a bit longer on some games to get them just right. Though I hope they can get crossplay out relatively soon as that should keep the population healthier in the "off" months.
I didn't know that, that's kool tbh. I agree with the crossplay too, just make it wear controller players play with controller players and M&K Players play with M&K players.
IXI Sean wrote:
Tu1kas wrote:

I didn't know that, that's kool tbh. I agree with the crossplay too, just make it wear controller players play with controller players and M&K Players play with M&K players.
I use a controller on PC, lol.
In my opinion, it may divide up the community too much and make it tricky to find matches.
Even something like Map Packs were unhealthy for the playerbase back when those were a thing as a lot of people who didn't buy them would not always be able to find a game even back then.

Having a competitive playlist for a specific input though can be good, just not across the board.
IXI Sean wrote:
IXI Sean wrote:
Tu1kas wrote:

I use a controller on PC, lol.
In my opinion, it may divide up the community too much and make it tricky to find matches.
Even something like Map Packs were unhealthy for the playerbase back when those were a thing as a lot of people who didn't buy them would not always be able to find a game even back then.

Having a competitive playlist for a specific input though can be good, just not across the board.
I agree. I guess thinning it out would be harder to find matches. But adding both would make it faster. Genius idea.
Wasn't supposed to be a new season for every new game released?
Wasn't supposed to be a new season for every new game released? Another broken promise, good job 343
No.
Quote:
Halo: MCC Season Update
First, I would like to say thank you to everyone who is participating and providing feedback on our first MCC progression season. We have seen a lot of people talking about it, asking when the next one will begin and wondering what the future looks like after our initial Halo: Reach-focused season. To help share our plans, we do not have an ETA for when the next season will go live but it won’t be at the time of Halo: CE Anniversary’s release. Each new title release being added to MCC on PC will not necessarily correspond to a new season or unlocks for that specific game and some seasons may incorporate multiple game unlocks.

The goal for us is to ensure each future season has content that is meaningful, of the right variety, and includes new elements for each season. We also want to provide more choices in how you can both earn season points and how you can unlock.
As a reminder, there is no “end” to the ability to unlock content from a previous season. When a new season rolls out you are not locked out from earning previous seasonal content you have not finished unlocking everything.
source: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-february-2020
IXI Sean wrote:
Wasn't supposed to be a new season for every new game released? Another broken promise, good job 343
No.
Quote:
Halo: MCC Season UpdateFirst, I would like to say thank you to everyone who is participating and providing feedback on our first MCC progression season. We have seen a lot of people talking about it, asking when the next one will begin and wondering what the future looks like after our initial Halo: Reach-focused season. To help share our plans, we do not have an ETA for when the next season will go live but it won’t be at the time of Halo: CE Anniversary’s release. Each new title release being added to MCC on PC will not necessarily correspond to a new season or unlocks for that specific game and some seasons may incorporate multiple game unlocks.

The goal for us is to ensure each future season has content that is meaningful, of the right variety, and includes new elements for each season. We also want to provide more choices in how you can both earn season points and how you can unlock.
As a reminder, there is no “end” to the ability to unlock content from a previous season. When a new season rolls out you are not locked out from earning previous seasonal content you have not finished unlocking everything.
source: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-february-2020
That's what they're saying now, but before they proudly claimed that there will be a new season for every game released. Guess that they could not hold to that goal either
IXI Sean wrote:
No.
Quote:
Halo: MCC Season UpdateFirst, I would like to say thank you to everyone who is participating and providing feedback on our first MCC progression season. We have seen a lot of people talking about it, asking when the next one will begin and wondering what the future looks like after our initial Halo: Reach-focused season. To help share our plans, we do not have an ETA for when the next season will go live but it won’t be at the time of Halo: CE Anniversary’s release. Each new title release being added to MCC on PC will not necessarily correspond to a new season or unlocks for that specific game and some seasons may incorporate multiple game unlocks.

That's what they're saying now, but before they proudly claimed that there will be a new season for every game released. Guess that they could not hold to that goal either
Source? I tthink that was just everyone making an assumption.
IXI Sean wrote:
No.
Quote:

Find a source then.
I know people have assumed, but there has never been anything that I have seen that stated it would update right when the next game is out.

Here's some other info that I have come across:
Couldn't find the statement, guess they just edit out that part like they tend to do, but some of the statement stands, promise something polished but deliver it unfinished, they will buy it anyways and even test it out for you.
Couldn't find the statement, guess they just edit out that part like they tend to do, but some of the statement stands, promise something polished but deliver it unfinished, they will buy it anyways and even test it out for you.
"I cant find the source but dude trust me," I dont like 343 but come on
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2