1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It was rushed out, it was less worse than reach but still not good enough to be considered a decent release.
Couldn't find the statement, guess they just edit out that part like they tend to do, but some of the statement stands, promise something polished but deliver it unfinished, they will buy it anyways and even test it out for you.
Then wayback machine or any gaming news site that would have talked about.
That's why I even grabbed a non-343/MS article about it as it also talks about seasons and their future.

If you end up having to claim "they just edit out that part" then you can literally be mad at anything. Why not be mad that they didn't release Halo 3 when Reach was out? They said it, right? Or was that edited out too? (instead of the obvious answer of that, too, wasn't said). That's just ridiculous.

This is the internet, anything that gets said is basically in stone due to everyone citing, quoting, archiving, and regurgitating.

I've been playing through CE since it was out, too, and only issues I've ran into are issues that were a part of CE and some achievement issues.
Everything else has been enjoyable.
I want Splitscreen. Halo 5 had no split screen i thought they learned there lesson but now reach and CE both don't have it. Its a joke. 3 steps forward 43 steps back
I want Splitscreen. Halo 5 had no split screen i thought they learned there lesson but now reach and CE both don't have it. Its a joke. 3 steps forward 43 steps back
I see what you did there...
Its h1 lol Boring
Tu1kas wrote:
I'd rather they just focus on a solid release rather than setting a day and rushing to get things done before then.
I think everyone but Microsoft wishes for this. It was not to be.
Wasn't supposed to be a new season for every new game released?
There isn't
Halo CE on PC doesn't feel the way it use to on pc. Besides the graphical issues still here also if im not mistaken to drive vehicles did it use to use keyboard by using awds keys? Cause this one just only able to be driven by mouse pointing. Another thing the 3D sound effect is missing in halo ce. Aside from that I am happy to see the game come back to pc. Once they polish it up and one day fix the other graphical stuff like its glory days then CE will feel much better.
Splitscreen needs to come back to MCC
IXI Sean wrote:
Tu1kas wrote:
I've put in a few hours on it so far and am loving it.

As for your question, I really don't think it's that big of a deal for 343 to give us a release date on when these games will hit the collection. I'd rather they just focus on a solid release rather than setting a day and rushing to get things done before then.
And finishing up Infinite. Also we have no info on halo 4 or halo 3 odst. I can't imagine playing halo 4 on pc.
They are going on lore-chronological order, so it should be H2, H3, ODST, then H4 With CE having been released exactly 3 months after Reach, we most likely won't hear much on ODST and H4 until around September... at least if they are going to stick with the "every 3 month" thing. I personally don't mind them taking a bit longer on some games to get them just right. Though I hope they can get crossplay out relatively soon as that should keep the population healthier in the "off" months.
Halo 3: ODST took place after the end of the war? I don't remember that...

It should be 2, ODST, 3 and then 4.
Tu1kas wrote:

As for your question, I really don't think it's that big of a deal for 343 to give us a release date on when these games will hit the collection. I'd rather they just focus on a solid release rather than setting a day and rushing to get things done before then.
And finishing up Infinite. Also we have no info on halo 4 or halo 3 odst. I can't imagine playing halo 4 on pc.
They already said Halo 4 will be coming by the end of the year
Splitscreen needs to come back to MCC
Splitscreen is in Xbox MCC, and it’s not in PC MCC because well splitscreen isn’t what PCs are for. Not to mention all future FPS Halo titles will offer it
I'm a bit disappointed. Remnants of the bad Gearbox port are still there in the Non-Remastered graphics, there are still audio issues (even more present in ce.)
They need to fix Reach/CE before making more ports/games. I know they are competent developers, they gotta do better though.
I've been having fun with it.
Halo CE on PC doesn't feel the way it use to on pc. Besides the graphical issues still here also if im not mistaken to drive vehicles did it use to use keyboard by using awds keys? Cause this one just only able to be driven by mouse pointing. Another thing the 3D sound effect is missing in halo ce. Aside from that I am happy to see the game come back to pc. Once they polish it up and one day fix the other graphical stuff like its glory days then CE will feel much better.
No, vehicles are fine for me. The ghost moves side to side with a and d perfectly. Banshees never did.

Don't tell me you're trying to strafe in a warthog? Lol!

Also 3d audio is working fine but there's issues with the looping which is very annoying.
IXI Sean wrote:
Tu1kas wrote:

They are going on lore-chronological order, so it should be H2, H3, ODST, then H4 With CE having been released exactly 3 months after Reach, we most likely won't hear much on ODST and H4 until around September... at least if they are going to stick with the "every 3 month" thing. I personally don't mind them taking a bit longer on some games to get them just right. Though I hope they can get crossplay out relatively soon as that should keep the population healthier in the "off" months.
Halo 3: ODST took place after the end of the war? I don't remember that...

It should be 2, ODST, 3 and then 4.
ODST is basically an addon for H3, so it would make sense to come after.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2