Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

We need the custom game browser ASAP

OP SirBamaloT972

As the title says, we need the custom games browser to play the awesome content many others have created, maps/ modes like pacman, fat kid, undead, speed halo and crash up derby (just to name a few). Since I didn't find this topic here nor in the mcc dev update I thought I might bring it to attention here.
probably the wrong forum for this, but yes, i 500% agree we need the custom games browser 2 weeks ago
In the mean time, there is a community "browser" (more of a notice board, really) where people can leave join links to their lobbies. Look up "The Beer Keg". Only for Steam, though.
In the mean time, there is a community "browser" (more of a notice board, really) where people can leave join links to their lobbies. Look up "The Beer Keg". Only for Steam, though.
Yeah, I saw that too, but that only serves as workaround. Can't see how many are playing and more important, which maps and gamemodes are currently being played. I want the real deal :P
Yeah, I saw that too, but that only serves as workaround. Can't see how many are playing and more important, which maps and gamemodes are currently being played. I want the real deal :P
it also only supports multiplayer. So no custom firefight or campaign searching functionality
Themurloc wrote:
it also only supports multiplayer. So no Custom firefight or campaign searching functionality
This is false. You can host coop and Custom Firefight as well.
Themurloc wrote:
it also only supports multiplayer. So no Custom firefight or campaign searching functionality
but you can't host it on beer keg's customs browser
Themurloc wrote:
Themurloc wrote:
but you can't host it on beer keg's customs browser
I've seen campaign listings before, but wasn't able to join them. It's a category you can pick for your lobby advertisement.
YES
I assumed Custom game browser was abandoned because it meant 343 actually had to program something
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show