Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

We want multi team 3v3v3v3 in Halo MCC

OP wCANNIBAL

It was very funny in Halo Reach, and there is a glitch when you reload in Halo 2: Anniversary, sometimes it doesn't make any sound.
Multi team was a lot of fun lol. I dont remember playing it in Reach though just Halo 3.
Wasn't multi team 2v2v2v2?
In MCC they could even make Multi Team 4 teams of 4 or 5 teams of 3

Multi Team is the most glaring omission from the playlists and missed by many
No, it was 4 teams of 3 players each. Orange, Green, Red and Blue teams.
I'm not sure who the "We" is, but i could honestly care less about multiteam.
We? Speak for yourself.
Cerditd wrote:

No, it was 4 teams of 3 players each. Orange, Green, Red and Blue teams.
Pretty sure Rocket Race was in Multi team and that was definitely 2 per team (max capacity of the mongoose).
Cerditd wrote:

Pretty sure Rocket Race was in Multi team and that was definitely 2 per team (max capacity of the mongoose).
Rocket Race on the 360 was three players on the rocket hog, which has three seats. Halo 3 had multi team of 2 players per team.

The 2 players variant from Reach was taken out of MM, it will be nice to see it's return too. This happened before I began to play Reach on the 360.

http://halo.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=30547
Here the Multi Team changes described by Bungie, there are so many gametypes from that time that had been taken out.
Came here just to say I'm not part of "we", don't be to so quick to say "we" when actually you mean "me, myself and I".
Cerditd wrote:
Cerditd wrote:

Rocket Race on the 360 was three players on the rocket hog, which has three seats. Halo 3 had multi team of 2 players per team.

The 2 players variant from Reach was taken out of MM, it will be nice to see it's return too. This happened before I began to play Reach on the 360.

http://halo.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=30547
Here the Multi Team changes described by Bungie, there are so many gametypes from that time that had been taken out.
Sorry, I was getting Halo 3 and Reach mixed up. Although I do remember Halo 3 Rocket Race being way more fun since the Rocket Hog is a little meh IMO.
I did not enjoy multi team in Halo 3 at all really. So it is a mode I am not gonna miss.
I'd like to see the inclusion of multi-team and other classic Reach modes. Maybe they could add into the current rotation they're doing with Anniversary and Shotty Snipers and such?
in reach was 3v3v3v3
6 teams of 2 was the best IMO
Why do people come here and complain about people requesting a gametype. "Ooohh I'm not part of we" nobody cares.

The more the merrier, so long as 343i adds a player counter so you don't waste your time searching for dead gametypes. Multiteam was great!
muti team was one of the best and most insane things you could play.