Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Well Rumor is the tomorrow is the day!

OP SysopIsAFK

Rumour is that season 5 will be coming out on 1/27/21 ( which is already on are systems.They just have to enable them ) Looks like there will be some Halo Online 3 skins and more. Also we may not have a full working version of the Custom Game Browser. The rummor is that it will only support one game only for testing. Did no hear if it will be Halo 2,3,4 or whatever. I hope that is will be a full working version of the Custom Game Browser so I can run my custom maps with Admin Hosting Commands.
hope custom game browser
SysopIsAFK wrote:
Rumour is that season 5 will be coming out on 1/27/21 ( which is already on are systems.They just have to enable them ) Looks like there will be some Halo Online 3 skins and more. Also we may not have a full working version of the Custom Game Browser. The rummor is that it will only support one game only for testing. Did no hear if it will be Halo 2,3,4 or whatever. I hope that is will be a full working version of the Custom Game Browser so I can run my custom maps with Admin Hosting Commands.
Tomorrow is the day! Season 5 will launch with plenty of new unlocks for us. Any rumors of a customs browser coming out tomorrow is just speculation though. I don’t think it will come tomorrow, but absolutely in the next couple of months. I don’t see any indication as of now that the customs browser is near ready or approaching beta testing.
Guess we'll see what breaks with this update.
DUDE7871 wrote:
Has a changelog been released yet? Or will it come sometime tomorrow?
Not a rumor. Halo stated on Twitter that it will be tomorrow morning.
DUDE7871 wrote:
Has a changelog been released yet? Or will it come sometime tomorrow?
I have no idea.
Have they specified a specific time in the morning yet?
TigerThyme wrote:
Have they specified a specific time in the morning yet?
Just 'Morning EST'.
Today Halo 3 change forever man!
Cistola wrote:
Well some of the skins are from Halo Online. I hope they add the map DIamondback from Halo Online!
SysopIsAFK wrote:
Cistola wrote:
Well some of the skins are from Halo Online. I hope they add the map DIamondback from Halo Online!
It's a map in the desert very funny the link of Halo online Beta in this map: Dlamondback gameplay
Hope to se for Surprise map!
Cistola wrote:
SysopIsAFK wrote:
Cistola wrote:
It's a map in the desert very funny the link of Halo online Beta in this map: Dlamondback gameplay
Well I was able to remove the kill barriers in Diamond Back in Halo Online and put in teles and get on top of the map it was awesome! I dought that we will be able to remove barriers yet ( Kinda sucks that we cant ) Well it's 9:30 EST and still no updated yet. Wondering how big the update will be.
Cistola wrote:
SysopIsAFK wrote:
Cistola wrote:
SysopIsAFKToday Halo 3 change forever man!
Here is a short video of my modded version Halo Online of DIamondback!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hae0RCFSvYE