Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

What are you guys excited to see on MCC on the PC?

OP TitanfallDoge

Besides the obvious "It's on the PC" answers what gameplay aspect you guys are most excited about?
Mainly being able to play Reach at 144 FPS without motion blur and hopefully with Anti-Aliasing on.
I'm mostly just super hyped to be able to play Halo again. Since I don't own an XBox of my own it's been over a decade since I've gotten to invest some real time and an actual consistent profile to play a Halo game. (I specify that because I've occasionally each year played on someone else's XBox, just custom games or campaign) The PC release will be the first time that I've directly owned a copy of Halo and I'm so hyped to be able to put the hours back into it that I've always wanted to.

But in case that answer doesn't apply well enough to your question: I'm super excited to hop on some custom Firefight lobbies with my PC friends, and I'm especially excited for when MCC PC finally gets mod support. I'm dying from curiosity/anticipation as to how mods will effect the Halo experience.
I can't wait to play custom games with friends again. I had so much fun playing them late at night on Xbox with a group of friends, and now it's time to get back into it on PC.
Halo 3.

I'm itching to finish the damn fight.
Halo 3 customs
Idk if it was confirmed or not but if I am able to get my dang Haunted helmet and blue flaming armor permutation effect that I had from the original game, I will scream!
144hz baby. Nuff said.
Beside my eyes glistening from the high frame rate and resolution beyond 1920x1080; I want to see the mods the community create, and maybe see a community made revamp of any of the campaigns like with SPV3 in Halo: CE.
Mainly i'd like to see Halo Custom Edition and have my old friends come back to playing it; probably meet those same old players that never got off from playing :D When the anti cheat is in place i wanna see who actually had legitimate skills cause it was pretty much cheaters everywhere lol, though it was still fun
Honestly? I just wanna see New Alexandria get glassed in 4K so that I can cry.
custom games!
Sweet 1440p at 144hz. Being able to exp Halo console games online for the first time.
custom games!
Custom Games will be sweet for sure, especially with all the migrated files.
I'm just excited for a vibrant playerbase again. It's like we get to experience the glory days of halo all over again. This game needs to launch perfectly or else it's gonna get review bombed on steam hard. If there are no launch problems then this is going to be awesome. I'm so excited for customs and just to be able to find matches of stuff you can't find anymore. I'm super hype.
I'm just excited for a vibrant playerbase again. It's like we get to experience the glory days of halo all over again. This game needs to launch perfectly or else it's gonna get review bombed on steam hard. If there are no launch problems then this is going to be awesome. I'm so excited for customs and just to be able to find matches of stuff you can't find anymore. I'm super hype.
Well, they are taking their time with it for a reason. People keep telling them to be quick about it, but they need to take their time to ensure that the game is the best that it can be.
omarlotrc wrote:
Well, they are taking their time with it for a reason. People keep telling them to be quick about it, but they need to take their time to ensure that the game is the best that it can be.
We really need to let them keep working on it. If they rush it then Halo will flop and die forever. If they take their time then it can be an awesome flawless launch that immortalizes halo on pc forever.
omarlotrc wrote:
We really need to let them keep working on it. If they rush it then Halo will flop and die forever. If they take their time then it can be an awesome flawless launch that immortalizes halo on pc forever.
Well that's a bit of a hyperbole, but yes, they should take their time with it.