Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

What are you looking forward to the most?

OP Shveed

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Mods, 'nuff said.
I can't wait to play mp again with classic weapons and to drive the warthog again. I absolutely loved doing that.
The mods. Not mods that make the games look nicer, but mods that make the game as crazy and nonsensical as I want it to be. :P I may have to upgrade to Windows 10, unfortunately. :(
Eric32289 wrote:
The mods. Not mods that make the games look nicer, but mods that make the game as crazy and nonsensical as I want it to be. :P I may have to upgrade to Windows 10, unfortunately. :(
But what about graphical mods that can change the look of the game entirely?
I'm looking forward to custom games, 4 player co-op, and forge! Also, I might want to add in that I'm incredibly hyped about the mod scene that's going to develop around the game itself.
im not sure. I'm really excited to play Halo again because i had a blast as a kid, but i am super worried I'm just a different person now and won't enjoy it to the same extent as I once did. Although i think probably halo 3 customs and some trash talk lol.
Having another place to play this sweet collection! Also the mod support will be really cool.
Co-op Campaign on LASO, Firefight and customs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3