Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

What do you miss from Halo Reach?

OP Fruit Killer67

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I miss firefight!!! I really hope 343 adds a matchmaking firefight mode. Like higher level players could be the spartans and lower level players be elites with covenant support.

It's been so long since I played! Really excited for the MCCPC
i miss doing all of the fun little daily/weekly CR challenges, i loved having a reason to go back and do something special in the campaign or firefight or in a certain playlist with friends

I miss firefight!!! I really hope 343 adds a matchmaking firefight mode. Like higher level players could be the spartans and lower level players be elites with covenant support.

didn't 343 say there was going to be a firefight playlist, in addition to a campaign playlist, or am i misremembering things?
Honestly, I miss the dmr with bloom
I know everyone hated it for some reason, but if you knew how to use it, you could dominate other players...

Firefight and The Noble Team stay tuned…….
I loved the multiplayer, especially BTB. The customization and credit system was by far the best and I hope that it will return in Infinite.
The awesome forge maps and jetpacks!
One of the best feelings of progression in any multiplayer I’ve experienced. One of best campaigns of all time. Handled like a charm.
Doing all of the weekly credit challenges and playing custom games!
The armor customization. While everything else about this game was a step down from Halo 3, Reach easily had the best customization system in the series to date. So many options, and most of them were really good looking too. I really hope Infinite armor customization has a similar depth and variety.
The armor customization. While everything else about this game was a step down from Halo 3, Reach easily had the best customization system in the series to date. So many options, and most of them were really good looking too. I really hope Infinite armor customization has a similar depth and variety.
This, plus firefight and invasion. Forge got way past Reach levels in time, but forge world was a very cool map. The rest was just a small step down for my tastes compared to other games, but I still had a ton of fun.
Forge Mode with its instant transfer from monitor to player and vice versa, none of that 'Building lighting' malarkey. It also wasn't as intimidating as Halo 5s forge, and had more features than Halo 4 and 3.

In addition, forge world.
Armour customisation was amazing, tons of choices and all of it looked great. The progression system is top notch. Forge and Forge world is amazing and easy to use. Invasion is a cool idea and the start of offence/defence online play.

Looking back basically, all of the features that Reach introduced were amazing and would still hold up to today's standards with a few tweaks. It's going to be awesome to experience all of that again, but on PC with a fresh progression system.
To actually play it when it came out. :'(
Armor customization and Forge. Also Invasion. Had an alright story, as well. May go back and run through it one more time before it comes to PC.
I'd like to say Invasion, but excluding matchmaking, I've gotta say custom games from Reach's first year were pretty fun, so I'll go with that. Anything after that was just a streamline of different Assassination Towers or basically turning the game into a dating sim. Reach has had a weird run.
I never got to play much of it, so I'm ready and waiting.
Back in my days... there were a lot of ladies on the Reach :^) Beyond that I felt the campaign is the one thing I loved the most. I love the Master Chief, I do. However having the feeling that I'm playing my OWN spartan, with my armor preferences, color preferences will always put Reach at #1 for me. I loved feeling unique and made me feel personally invested so in short: The customization that extended to the Campaign, Firefight, and Multiplayer.
I miss firefight and invasion as well as the campaign loved playing the campaign on co op.
Infection on The Cage?!?!?
Firefight. Simple forge controls. Customization. Pre Game Lobby design. The color scheme. Some of the weapon and vehicle sounds, and designs were nicer too. Obviously the MJOLNIR design as well. Nigh Vision was also fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3