Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

What happened to "It's Ready When It's Ready"?

OP D dawgy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
HOrobOD1 wrote:
D dawgy wrote:
rapidwarp wrote:
This thread did not age well lol.
Actually... this post aged like -Yoinking!- wine considering we're now pushing 5 weeks post launch and none of the issues I listed above have been fixed. Not to mention issues I didn't even mention being a hotbed of problems (looking at you AA on controller).
Yep. This post only got better with time in fact.

Apparently Forge and Theater won't come out until Halo 3 does.
AA is still a huge issue that only controller players are denying.
The people that had crackling audio have probably forgotten about this game already so even if they fix it, I don't know if they'll come back.

Instead of actually trying to add PC players to their player base, 343 basically released a console game for the people that didn't buy an Xbox this generation.

It's ready when it's ready. And it was ready to bank on players. Just in time for vacation.
Only controller players are denying? I use a controller when playing on my TV (and dumped hundreds of hours on the 360 version), but I still vastly prefer mouse and keyboard due to speed and precision. Sniper and DMR fights simply are impossible to win on a controller. I refuse to believe controller players have an advantage until I see actual stats captured by the developers.

My personal opinion is that entitled PC gamers would rather have a leg up over the "console peasants" than to admit that it's actually quite fair to utilize AA. What happened to gamers adapting to game design and just getting good with practice instead of just complaining until the developers patch their game to satisfy all the whining? Gamepads are far inferior to mouse and keyboard for shooters, they NEED AA to even compete.

The people complaining about AA are the ones that haven't played with a controller and are just wanting to blame their lack of competence on others because they aren't used to playing Halo games (which play VERY different from other modern shooters on PC).

Sorry about my jumbled little rant that isn't super relevant to the topic of the thread, but I'm just getting tired of seeing everyone complaining about a very non-issue with the game that they don't understand or have no experience with and are just assuming. There are so many other things that should be tackled before AA even gets touched.
I guess we both made assumptions then. I'm sorry.

I assumed that only controller players deny the fact that it's OP,

However, I have played with a controller, I played Reach back in the day, as well as Halo 2 and 3 (2 only on SS, though), and tried out controller this time around a few times.

A problem I had and that made me doubt the OPness was that, more often than not, I would be fighting the aim assist, instead letting it take over. I was unsure how it worked.

So I made the Aim Assist Showcases, you can find them on YouTube. I didn't make them to prove it's OP, but to test it. And the test proved it was worse than I thought. Simply moving, without even touching your Right Stick, makes your reticle move at a slightly lower speed than that of the target, the "stickiness" also depends on the weapon and range. Tracking your enemy in a frame perfect manner, saving you the trouble of reacting to sudden strafes. It does lose him eventually, but on distances much larger than the usual strafing.

You can see the example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GxCARim8N0

That's the first issue, why is the game aiming for me when I'm not aiming at all? I'm only moving.

After doing these tests I started to let aim assist do its thing, and realized just how strong it is. You can try it out yourself.

Take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl94ZdK7aMM

The game should not aim for you. Ever. But this shows that Aim Assist is much more than, well, aim assist. Having movement trigger Aim Assist, makes it NOT an assist. It's aiming for you. It's taking over.

But, wait, there's more.

When getting shot, using a controller gives you Inverse Flinch. Meaning every time you suffer damage, Aim Assist will slightly nudge your reticle towards the enemy that dealt it.

As you can see here:
https://youtu.be/XbWn2B3VGuU?t=479

If MCC CE has the Aim Assist it had on the original PC port; you'll see the difference right away. I'm not sure about its strength values compared to Reach's.

However; there's a much bigger difference: it doesn't trigger with movement. The player needs to engage his aim (the Right Stick by default) for CE's Aim Assist to trigger. It's something I only recently found out. Poeple have been saying that Aim Assist wasn't an issue on Halo CE for PC. So it shouldn't be now. And the fact that movement did not trigger AA might be the reason.

As you can see here:
https://youtu.be/lyGs9wq94LM?t=11

As for Inverse Flinch I haven't found info on whether it was always a thing, or if Reach was the first one.

If the games requires you to move your aim to trigger AA, therefore messing with it, then Aim Assist simply can't aim on it's own.

Sadly to my knowledge it was the first and last Halo to follow this rule.

I hope you read all of this; and go and test it yourself. Try going into matches and touch your Right Stick as little as you can, only use it to turn around. Once your reticle is centered over the enemy, just strafe, don't stop moving, and don't touch your Right Stick, you'll see how unfair it is. With Aim Assist and Inverse Flinch doing their thing, you can't miss.

And from what I've seen, at least from my own experience, a Mouse player will naturally try to correct his aim, even on controller. I was fighting it.
I'm not really sure what your overall point is. The aim assist appears to behave as I would expect, as i have played with it myself back on the 360 years ago. If you are saying you just don't like how it feels, then why not just turn it off in the controller settings?

How does requiring input to activate AA make it not an assist? It's harder to aim while walking, therefore it makes sense to have AA kick in while moving.

I don't think there's an unfair advantage favoring controllers in my own experience. I still don't see what the problem is, mouse and keyboard will always be more superior to a gamepad simply due to aiming speed and precision. I think a lot of people on here and in game because they heard someone else complain about it. I've been in several matches where my team lost and blamed it on controller AA and there was no evidence or proof that the enemy players were using controllers. Little did they know that i was using one and we still lost lol. I just think a large percentage of entitled PC players aren't used to the feel of Halo because it honestly plays VERY different from modern games, and just want to blame their lack of success on something they read about as a potential issue with the game.

Honestly the AA system shouldn't be touched because cross-play is coming (confirmed by the latest development post), which opens the possibility of input-based matchmaking, like the new Modern Warfare. AA needs to have parity with the console version of the game.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
D dawgy wrote:
rapidwarp wrote:
Actually... this post aged like -Yoinking!- wine considering we're now pushing 5 weeks post launch and none of the issues I listed above have been fixed. Not to mention issues I didn't even mention being a hotbed of problems (looking at you AA on controller).

The people that had crackling audio have probably forgotten about this game already so even if they fix it, I don't know if they'll come back.

Instead of actually trying to add PC players to their player base, 343 basically released a console game for the people that didn't buy an Xbox this generation.

It's ready when it's ready. And it was ready to bank on players. Just in time for vacation.
I'm not really sure what your overall point is. The aim assist appears to behave as I would expect, as i have played with it myself back on the 360 years ago. If you are saying you just don't like how it feels, then why not just turn it off in the controller settings?

How does requiring input to activate AA make it not an assist? It's harder to aim while walking, therefore it makes sense to have AA kick in while moving.

I don't think there's an unfair advantage favoring controllers in my own experience. I still don't see what the problem is, mouse and keyboard will always be more superior to a gamepad simply due to aiming speed and precision. I think a lot of people on here and in game because they heard someone else complain about it. I've been in several matches where my team lost and blamed it on controller AA and there was no evidence or proof that the enemy players were using controllers. Little did they know that i was using one and we still lost lol. I just think a large percentage of entitled PC players aren't used to the feel of Halo because it honestly plays VERY different from modern games, and just want to blame their lack of success on something they read about as a potential issue with the game.

Honestly the AA system shouldn't be touched because cross-play is coming (confirmed by the latest development post), which opens the possibility of input-based matchmaking, like the new Modern Warfare. AA needs to have parity with the console version of the game.
If Aim Assist track targets simply by moving, without touching the Right Stick, without aiming, it's not assisting. I'm sorry, but that's just plain Auto-Aim. It would be a bannable cheat on any other game. The fact that you need to move to activate it is just a formality; if it didn't need movement it would be exactly the same. It's tracking players without the user needing to move the camera at all. Remember that, as I showed, you can walk into a wall and it still activates it.

I've also been in matches in which people accuse me of using a controller. The inability of some people to differentiate a true loss from a loss against auto-aim makes no difference. It would be like saying that cheaters in CSGO - or any FPS - don't really have that much of an advantage because I've also been called a cheater sometimes.

True, the knowledge that cheats or auto-aim is rampant might make you paranoid; but that doesn't mean it's not an advantage.

But the most important bit from my other post:

Controller players in Halo CE on PC already proved that you don't need this powered up version of Auto Aim. They were able to compete perfectly fine. The very fact that they competed against M&K just fine, shows that controllers are getting an unfair advantage now. An advantage they don't need.

Of course people don't like to miss too often, specially on awkard controller aiming; so it's fine to buff the Auto Aim as much as you want, when matching controller against controller. But when you try to put a system designed so that players don't feel frustated from missed shots, against players that, from the very act of looking around, are already divided by skill; it's obviously going to fail.

That you particularly like M&K more, means nothing. It would be like asking a controller player to try his mouse skills on CSGO, he's obviously going to fail if he's less skilled with a Mouse. That doesn't mean that the Mouse is less powerful.

The worst part is: should PC players drop this, and the PC port fail, console players still have the Xbox. You are forcing a system onto a platform that, should it fail, you lose nothing. You gamble nothing. If crossplay is your excuse not to mess with Aim Assist, then it's pointless if the PC fails. Then you'll have no crossplay at all.

Lastly; I don't know where you heard this, but you can't disable Aim Assist. If you mean the "Aim Control" option the settings. That doesn't change Aim Assist. It has nothing to do with it.
Those first couple posts are gold.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
D dawgy wrote:
rapidwarp wrote:

If Aim Assist track targets simply by moving, without touching the Right Stick, without aiming, it's not assisting. I'm sorry, but that's just plain Auto-Aim. It would be a bannable cheat on any other game. The fact that you need to move to activate it is just a formality; if it didn't need movement it would be exactly the same. It's tracking players without the user needing to move the camera at all. Remember that, as I showed, you can walk into a wall and it still activates it.

I've also been in matches in which people accuse me of using a controller. The inability of some people to differentiate a true loss from a loss against auto-aim makes no difference. It would be like saying that cheaters in CSGO - or any FPS - don't really have that much of an advantage because I've also been called a cheater sometimes.

True, the knowledge that cheats or auto-aim is rampant might make you paranoid; but that doesn't mean it's not an advantage.

Controller players in Halo CE on PC already proved that you don't need this powered up version of Auto Aim. They were able to compete perfectly fine. The very fact that they competed against M&K just fine, shows that controllers are getting an unfair advantage now. An advantage they don't need.

Of course people don't like to miss too often, specially on awkard controller aiming; so it's fine to buff the Auto Aim as much as you want, when matching controller against controller. But when you try to put a system designed so that players don't feel frustated from missed shots, against players that, from the very act of looking around, are already divided by skill; it's obviously going to fail.

That you particularly like M&K more, means nothing. It would be like asking a controller player to try his mouse skills on CSGO, he's obviously going to fail if he's less skilled with a Mouse. That doesn't mean that the Mouse is less powerful.

The worst part is: should PC players drop this, and the PC port fail, console players still have the Xbox. You are forcing a system onto a platform that, should it fail, you lose nothing. You gamble nothing. If crossplay is your excuse not to mess with Aim Assist, then it's pointless if the PC fails. Then you'll have no crossplay at all.

Lastly; I don't know where you heard this, but you can't disable Aim Assist. If you mean the "Aim Control" option the settings. That doesn't change Aim Assist. It has nothing to do with it.
I guess you haven't played any console shooter games before because that's how 90% of them work with aim assist, they move your cross-hairs toward the enemy. Believe it or not, Halo has some of the more mild aim assist when comparing to other popular console shooters such as Call of Duty, which maintained the same gamepad aim assist on PC and nobody lost their minds like they are with this game.

Comparing CSGO to Halo is irrelevant. It was designed and built in the source engine which was made to target PC rather than consoles. Halo was a console exclusive that has received a PC port. They simply retained the original aiming system that was in the console version.

Also my bad about being able to disable AA. I'm pretty sure it was an option in the original 360 game, so I assumed they retained that feature in the port, but I think it was a console global setting you could toggle.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
D dawgy wrote:
rapidwarp wrote:

I guess you haven't played any console shooter games before because that's how 90% of them work with aim assist, they move your cross-hairs toward the enemy. Believe it or not, Halo has some of the more mild aim assist when comparing to other popular console shooters such as Call of Duty, which maintained the same gamepad aim assist on PC and nobody lost their minds like they are with this game.

Comparing CSGO to Halo is irrelevant. It was designed and built in the source engine which was made to target PC rather than consoles. Halo was a console exclusive that has received a PC port. They simply retained the original aiming system that was in the console version.

Also my bad about being able to disable AA. I'm pretty sure it was an option in the original 360 game, so I assumed they retained that feature in the port, but I think it was a console global setting you could toggle.
Never been an option to disable it, in any Halo game, by any means.

But it's fine, it's too late now. The game's already off the top 100. Only took it 5 weeks. Even CS Source has more players, and that one came out in 2004; if you think that it's fine, then whatever; I lost interest. This could have been Halo for PC players. But it was Halo for Xbox players that didn't get the Xbox One.

Congrats MS/343. You managed to sell a console title, without selling consoles. Brilliant.

You could have gotten some of that uncapped PC player base. But no, you catered to console players. Haven't seen such a good marketing move since Patrick Soderlund told fans not to buy Battlefield V.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
D dawgy wrote:
rapidwarp wrote:

But it's fine, it's too late now. The game's already off the top 100. Only took it 5 weeks. Even CS Source has more players, and that one came out in 2004; if you think that it's fine, then whatever; I lost interest. This could have been Halo for PC players. But it was Halo for Xbox players that didn't get the Xbox One.

Congrats MS/343. You managed to sell a console title, without selling consoles. Brilliant.

You could have gotten some of that uncapped PC player base. But no, you catered to console players. Haven't seen such a good marketing move since Patrick Soderlund told fans not to buy Battlefield V.
This. Exactly this.

I'm just thankful that i only purchased Halo Reach and not the entire MCC collection on Steam. Now i can save my money when they release more half--Yoinked!- console ported games.
D dawgy wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
D dawgy wrote:
rapidwarp wrote:

This. Exactly this.

I'm just thankful that i only purchased Halo Reach and not the entire MCC collection on Steam. Now i can save my money when they release more half--Yoinked!- console ported games.
They're console games that were built specifically for Xbox with no plans for PC originally. As a software developer myself, that is a very daunting task. I applaud 343i for even getting the game running this well on PC. Sure they didn't release a perfect game and probably should have waited longer to release it, but they've definitely done some impressive work.

I don't think it's the lack of polish that has killed the game. I think it's the spreading of negative complaints over non-existent or miniscule issues. PC players need to grow up and quit being so entitled and negative about consoles. PC gaming wouldn't be what it is today without consoles.
@H0rob001

There is that word again. My, yours, and everyone else's relationship to 343 that doesn't work there is that of customer and corporation. What does blowing smoke up their -Yoink- do for you? The game is obviously not done and judging by when we are getting CORE features, it needed another year or so. But why wait and release a finished product when you can cash in on the hype and promise to finish the game later?

The issues that exist are not insignificant as you imply, they are quite literally game breaking and detract heavily from the overall experience. I implore you to go back to the main PC MCC forum page and have a gander, and maybe do a little reading. Failing that, perhaps I could trouble you to play the game.

And you're right, PC gaming wouldn't be where it is today without consoles. Without consoles, it would be in a much better place, finally free of the chain that has been holding the industry back for the last 15 years. Most of the deplorable things that exist in gaming today are because of consoles and catering to the console audience.

Do you honestly, legitimately think that the game died because of some critical comments on this forum, or even other forums? Do you realize how few people actually come here in relation to the overall player base? The people that come here and other forums are a tiny fraction of players. No, people stopped playing because the game isn't done and because of some poor design choices by 343 that result in a lackluster gameplay experience. People form their own opinions of the game when they play it, and judging by the player count it ain't good.
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

There is that word again. My, yours, and everyone else's relationship to 343 that doesn't work there is that of customer and corporation. What does blowing smoke up their -Yoink- do for you? The game is obviously not done and judging by when we are getting CORE features, it needed another year or so. But why wait and release a finished product when you can cash in on the hype and promise to finish the game later?

The issues that exist are not insignificant as you imply, they are quite literally game breaking and detract heavily from the overall experience. I implore you to go back to the main PC MCC forum page and have a gander, and maybe do a little reading. Failing that, perhaps I could trouble you to play the game.

And you're right, PC gaming wouldn't be where it is today without consoles. Without consoles, it would be in a much better place, finally free of the chain that has been holding the industry back for the last 15 years. Most of the deplorable things that exist in gaming today are because of consoles and catering to the console audience.

Do you honestly, legitimately think that the game died because of some critical comments on this forum, or even other forums? Do you realize how few people actually come here in relation to the overall player base? The people that come here and other forums are a tiny fraction of players. No, people stopped playing because the game isn't done and because of some poor design choices by 343 that result in a lackluster gameplay experience. People form their own opinions of the game when they play it, and judging by the player count it ain't good.
I don't think the fuss about the game is worth it. Honestly I think 343i is just porting the games to remind PC players that Halo exists to build up an interest for Halo Infinite to make it worth their PC development time. If Halo Infinite wasn't coming out, I don't think MCC would make it's way to PC. When infinite drops, I'm sure MCC will fizzle out and die. That's just what happens when sequel games are released on PC unfortunately.

While consoles have limited PC gaming in terms of graphics and scale, they've pushed gaming to the mainstream by making it more accessible, which has created an unprecedented industry that wouldn't exist without them. Many people can't afford $1000+ PC rigs or just want a simple plug and play experience. Consoles have had a lot of benefit to the PC gaming space that many of you entitled PCMR people refuse to acknowledge.

I'm ashamed to be called a PC gamer because of this toxicity and honestly the console community just has a lot more fun. That's what gaming should be about anyway, having fun, not judging the other gamers and gaming systems. That's the true benefit of the consoles, bringing people together for the sake of having fun with games and not arguing whether they have a superior hardware or controller interface.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

I don't think the fuss about the game is worth it. Honestly I think 343i is just porting the games to remind PC players that Halo exists to build up an interest for Halo Infinite to make it worth their PC development time. If Halo Infinite wasn't coming out, I don't think MCC would make it's way to PC. When infinite drops, I'm sure MCC will fizzle out and die. That's just what happens when sequel games are released on PC unfortunately.

While consoles have limited PC gaming in terms of graphics and scale, they've pushed gaming to the mainstream by making it more accessible, which has created an unprecedented industry that wouldn't exist without them. Many people can't afford $1000+ PC rigs or just want a simple plug and play experience. Consoles have had a lot of benefit to the PC gaming space that many of you entitled PCMR people refuse to acknowledge.

I'm ashamed to be called a PC gamer because of this toxicity and honestly the console community just has a lot more fun. That's what gaming should be about anyway, having fun, not judging the other gamers and gaming systems. That's the true benefit of the consoles, bringing people together for the sake of having fun with games and not arguing whether they have a superior hardware or controller interface.
What the f did I just read there? They are just porting the games to remind them? After saying over and over for over 9 months they want to make sure MCC "Is ready when it's ready to make it feel as good as it possibly can on PC"? When even the old ports feel like better PC games?
And why would people buy Infinite when their first experience with Halo was with half -Yoinked!- ports they dropped after a few weeks because of all the issues? Just look at how well Gears 5 is doing. That game was practically dead after a month as well and with Infinite also coming to Game Pass and having MTX I can see their "PC development time" already being wasted. Not that it would be much development time anyway seeing how the engine is already being build on PC's and then downgraded for the new console. They'll simply change a few buttons to fit a keyboard and mouse and call it a day just like they did with MCC.
Not to mention: why would people new to Halo even be excited for Infinite in the first place at this point? We got two trailers that showed practically nothing but scenes filled with nostalgic imagery only a few remaining naive Xbox fans would enjoy. The rest either won't care or be really cautious about after getting burned by all the Halo 5 marketing a few years ago.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

You really shouldn't use such subjective words like "fun" to drive a point.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

You sound like someone that works at 343. “Games are all about fun!!”

If it’s just for fun, remove competitive/hardcore. Stop trying to bring Halo back into e-sports. Why is there a Dreamhack tournament if it’s just for fun?

Oh wait, if you haven’t been living under a rock for the past decade (M$ and 343 have) you’d realize gaming has evolved into a sport equivalent. People make more money in video games than some actual real life sports. When competition and money is involved, I’m sorry but controller players with aimbots have zero place in the equation, unless they’re playing amongst themselves (aka xbox).

But as you all know, NOBODY watches controller player FPS e-sports anymore because it is a literal clown show especially compared to other competitive games that don’t allow handicaps or assistance.

Very simple concept for you nerds that have never competed in anything in your life.
bam9762 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

If it’s just for fun, remove competitive/hardcore. Stop trying to bring Halo back into e-sports. Why is there a Dreamhack tournament if it’s just for fun?

Oh wait, if you haven’t been living under a rock for the past decade (M$ and 343 have) you’d realize gaming has evolved into a sport equivalent. People make more money in video games than some actual real life sports. When competition and money is involved, I’m sorry but controller players with aimbots have zero place in the equation, unless they’re playing amongst themselves (aka xbox).

But as you all know, NOBODY watches controller player FPS e-sports anymore because it is a literal clown show especially compared to other competitive games that don’t allow handicaps or assistance.

Very simple concept for you nerds that have never competed in anything in your life.
The percentage of gamers that actually compete for money is fairly low. Gaming isn't all about esports. If it was, we wouldn't get a campaign or single player titles.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

The percentage of gamers that actually compete for money is fairly low. Gaming isn't all about esports. If it was, we wouldn't get a campaign or single player titles.
Games that have an e-sports following survive for years, and of course become the most profitable for the developer (when handled right *full support and consistent updates/content/communication with the players*).
Every other game is forgotten real quick, as well the developer.

Bungie would have done this right.
It's too bad for me that I lost respect for them when they decided to sell off Halo to 343. Nobody cares about Bungie anymore...They really shot themselves in the foot I feel.
Halo was sucked into that same downward spiral.
HOrobOD1 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

Games that have an e-sports following survive for years, and of course become the most profitable for the developer (when handled right *full support and consistent updates/content/communication with the players*).

It's too bad for me that I lost respect for them when they decided to sell off Halo to 343. Nobody cares about Bungie anymore...They really shot themselves in the foot I feel.
Unfortunately, Bungie was a developer under Microsoft at the time (just like 343) they created Halo. For Bungie to gain their independence from Microsoft they hard to part ways with the Halo IP.

Not that this should gain your respect back for Bungie as they are having their own set of issues with their current flagship game.
D dawgy wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
bam9762 wrote:
HOrobOD1 wrote:
Zardnar wrote:
@H0rob001

Unfortunately, Bungie was a developer under Microsoft at the time (just like 343) they created Halo. For Bungie to gain their independence from Microsoft they hard to part ways with the Halo IP.

Not that this should gain your respect back for Bungie as they are having their own set of issues with their current flagship game.
No, I remember that.

But I am sure they were prob better off as it was than they are now.
Six weeks later and none if these issues have even been talked about. Apparently it's more important to add AR starts than to fix the damn game.
D dawgy wrote:
I just got done reading the MCC Development Update (I know it's been out for more than 6 days) and i can't help to think: What happened to "It's ready when it's ready"?

From the issues to mouse input, audio, VFR, no Forge or Theatre and Locked keybinds (looking at you 'V' for push-to-talk), I can't help to think that this game is not ready for it's launch on December 3.

Was the 'it's ready when it's ready' just a ploy to get us to shut up? And ultimately was a push by Microsoft for the holiday season?

In the end, i'm sick of being lied to. This game is not ready.
Don't forget proper HDR support for PC that doesn't appear to be working correctly either.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4