Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Whats confirmed and whats speculation*E3*

OP smasher555

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. ...
  7. 26
Mega Cini wrote:
It's unfortunate that progression on my account for Halo: Reach won't transfer, but it isn't something that I'm overly upset about. As long as I get the game on PC, I'll be pleased enough. But regarding Reach progression transfer, one thing I don't understand is why they won't or can't transfer the progression from the game to MCC? Is it simply because the game wasn't included in the MCC for the Xbox, or is there some other reason that the data won't be transferred? I apologize if I missed any earlier posts that may have answered this question.
sounds amazing so far
sounds amazing so far
Yes, I agree. I have too hype!
good afternoon.

Someone knows where the HALO beta is downloaded? plis
ThomasFdz wrote:
good afternoon.

Someone knows where the HALO beta is downloaded? plis
There is currently no beta out.
There have been a few tests done in 'flights' for MCC, but you need to sign up for the Halo Insider program.
Once you are signed up, there is a chance you might be selected to participate in future testing 'flights' depending on if you choose console, PC, or both - and what the needs of the specific test are.

Take a look at that link and sign up!
smasher555 wrote:
  • Price of MCC is not confirmed or its exact pay model
I would imagine the price would be similar to the console version $29.99 USD. Perhaps a slightly higher mark up for including Reach Campaign and ODST campaign out of the box.
i think it has been confirmed as 10 for every game except ODST which will be 5 dollars
smasher555 wrote:
  • Price of MCC is not confirmed or its exact pay model
I would imagine the price would be similar to the console version $29.99 USD. Perhaps a slightly higher mark up for including Reach Campaign and ODST campaign out of the box.
i think it has been confirmed as 10 for every game except ODST which will be 5 dollars
Those prices were confirmed around E3 2019 along with MCC being apart of the Xbox game pass live service.
Thanks OP
smasher555
Nice, is there anyway for you to contact 343 Industries so they can give you a more direct list of the things that are being confirmed? This could make the content more clear and wide.

I'd pick you for the flighting early on myself
Nice
Nice
Hoping it drops soon, been missing Reach for a long time now. A little upset progression isn't crossing over but just glad I'll be able to play again. That and Halo 3 custom games like the good old days.
Bounced v wrote:
Hoping it drops soon, been missing Reach for a long time now. A little upset progression isn't crossing over but just glad I'll be able to play again. That and Halo 3 custom games like the good old days.
But they will implement it at one point right? I mean it's a pretty big part of the game
Bounced v wrote:
I'm with you, I have a real itch to play Reach. I hate this waiting! I wanna relive that incredible story
Thank you very much, I have already signed up for the PC version
Not to sure if anyone has touched on this. But will the nameplates, or the blue and or red flames transfer from my account when this releases? Or will i just have to say one last goodbye to all my exclusive reach items? :(
Not to sure if anyone has touched on this. But will the nameplates, or the blue and or red flames transfer from my account when this releases? Or will i just have to say one last goodbye to all my exclusive reach items? :(
As with all Halo games that have been added to MCC, nothing from your Xbox 360 profile transfers over to MCC. Those items will be available to unlock as you play the game, but you'll have to earn them again. You won't lose them from your 360 profile though, they'll always be there for you to go back and look at.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
WolfiAUT wrote:
radcod wrote:
Bounced v wrote:
I'm with you, I have a real itch to play Reach. I hate this waiting! I wanna relive that incredible story
Bad thing that 343 is doing it... they obviously don't know what they are doing.
Maybe you should go to Twitch and search for all the people streaming the current flight before you form that opinion.
WolfiAUT wrote:
radcod wrote:
Bounced v wrote:
Bad thing that 343 is doing it... they obviously don't know what they are doing.
You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m assuming this is your first time on this forum or maybe your first time googling “Halo Reach PC” because if you have spent more than a minute actually reading the dev updates or watching the streams you’ll know that’s not the case lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. ...
  7. 26