Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Whats confirmed and whats speculation*E3*

OP smasher555

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 25
m15 TinMan wrote:
Will reach matchmaking stats carry over to PC ?
I think they said no to that in the Reddit AMA.
m15 TinMan wrote:
I think they said no to that in the Reddit AMA.
Yea its a no, only Xbox One's MCC stats will carry over to MCC on PC
m15 TinMan wrote:
No reach will be reset for everyone.
m15 TinMan wrote:
To help with the onslaught of "no" answers...

They are creating a new credit/armor unlock system that mixes old with new, so it won't take a really long time to get most things
I think a fresh start for Reach is a great thing, gonna keep ppl hooked for a long time. Can't wait to see halo on pc again.
m15 TinMan wrote:
No.
It will be fun though to unlock all the stuff again though, at least for me :)
Thanks so much for the info ;)
Super happy to see that we don't need a gold membership. That could have been a potential game changer for me on if I get the games or not. Cannot freaking wait to get my flight invite. So ready for all of this
Is there any info about Reach firefight? I'm hearing so many different things about it...
WolfiAUT wrote:
Is there any info about Reach firefight? I'm hearing so many different things about it...
The only thing known is Reach will have its Firefight mode and that it will be released sometime around the development of Halo 3 along with Reach's Forge. There is no other information about firefight that 343i has stated.
RedtorchEX wrote:
radcod wrote:
Hurbii wrote:
Wait!!! Reach Forge won't be released at the start?
That is correct, Reach's Forge and Reach's Firefight will be added sometime around Halo 3's development.
but quick question will the beta just be multiplayer or in fact is the so-called beta even actually coming out this month? BTW pc related question.
Well I would call it a flight since it could be consider an alpha or a closed beta test in some regards since its a small or limited amount of people will get in. From what was stated both the Xbox and PC flights for Reach are highly likely to start sometime this month unless something goes wrong. As for the flights themselves I have no idea except each flight will be different and geared toward something. I would speculate PC will have a lot of different flights from compatibility with different specs and input devices to the standard network testing. Though we won't really know until 343i says something.
oh ok thanks well hopefully its an open beta for others that do not own a good pc unlike myself <3
Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't think of this until just now!

Will there be... CONTROLLER VIBRATION for ALL games in the collection?

I ask this because the PC edition of Halo CE lacks controller vibration, even though it has gamepad support, and only Halo 2 Vista has support for controller vibration. Now, given that most of these games are ports of the X-Box One MCC, I expect at least Halo Reach, 2A, 3, and 4 to have support, but I still would like to know if this has been confirmed. I mean, the one thing that keeps me from giving mods like SPV3 a perfect score is the fact that there's no controller vibration, which removes the immersion from the game, since that rumble helps give you the "oompf" that makes you feel like you're really partaking in the action onscreen.
Someone knows about old reach rank system return? If included or not, i can not find the post of sketch about it
Russkiy117 wrote:
T3IEPORT wrote:
Russkiy117 wrote:
I'm so happy lol been waiting my whole life for classic Halo complete on PC!!! I do hope we don't need XBOX live subscription for this cause come one that wont sell well on PC always been free online.
We wont need Xbox live to play. It was stated above
  • All that is needed is an Xbox live account, gold is not needed (lazy link, thanks for linking it Sir Cool One)
I already made a thread to confirm that thanks anyway
Oh sorry I never saw it.
Super happy to see that we don't need a gold membership. That could have been a potential game changer for me on if I get the games or not. Cannot freaking wait to get my flight invite. So ready for all of this
I know right.
T3IEPORT wrote:
Russkiy117 wrote:
T3IEPORT wrote:
Russkiy117 wrote:
I'm so happy lol been waiting my whole life for classic Halo complete on PC!!! I do hope we don't need XBOX live subscription for this cause come one that wont sell well on PC always been free online.
We wont need Xbox live to play. It was stated above
  • All that is needed is an Xbox live account, gold is not needed (lazy link, thanks for linking it Sir Cool One)
I already made a thread to confirm that thanks anyway
Oh sorry I never saw it.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f3681fbc78fa43878c4aec9a63a46224/topics/xbox-live-gold-required-for-pc-i-hope-not/eb5aebc6-96a3-46b3-a5b6-c6f1a5b2b00d/posts

Its ok Cheers
smasher555 wrote:
LarsBars wrote:
Awesome idea! Some more unconfirmed things:

• Cross-buy (do current MCC owners get the Windows store PC version for free?)
  • Cross-play between Windows 10 store and Steam (some games don't allow crossplay :( so we have to ask)
added thanks for the points. what games don't allow crossplay between steam and windows store btw?
FFXV I believe as well
I'm curious to know if Halo 2A's forge will also be delayed like Reach's forge or will it release the same time as Halo 2A on PC?
I'm curious to know if Halo 2A's forge will also be delayed like Reach's forge or will it release the same time as Halo 2A on PC?
Forge will come with Halo3/ODST...
Oh my God! Please 343, hurry up on Reach, and calculate a DEMO. I waited for it to be as anxious as the Avengers 4 and couldn’t wait.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 25