Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

[Locked] When can we start downloading and playing?

OP azamiielX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
30 minutes to go!
Reach in 30 boys! Feet first and Godspeed Gentlemen.
the longest 30 minutes ever
Can't wait to see the servers crash at that time... :P Might have to wait a bit before everyone has a chance to download.
Can't wait to see the servers crash at that time... :P Might have to wait a bit before everyone has a chance to download.
No server has ever withstood our might.
Let's be honest, Reach is worth that. The most wanted title to launch on MCC would have that affect.
considering up until this point they have only used servers as a first party flag ship release that's not a good thing...
20 mins!
It's live!
Youre gonna play depending on ur internet speed :D
10 mins for Microsoft store.
It's live!
i see through the lies of the Jedi!
It's live!
i see through the lies of the Jedi!
It depends on your point of view. from where I stand it is simply a future truth.
5 minutes remaining
Now its live! go get it. lol :)
Up on Steam, happy downloading!
why can't I download q,q
wait should download Reach or the collection? I am currently downloading MCC, I only own Reach
Windows store down to 10mbit immediately, haha.
azamiielX wrote:
It's already December 3 but I still don't have the option to install it

And if I bought the entire collection can I play Halo Reach the same day that is supposed to come out?
Now! it's ready!
And thus, MCC Servers on Xbox One commit mega death. Destiny RoI all over again.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3