1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
do u think mcc will have achievements on steam? If so I hope they don’t have laso. That’s just too much
I hope it does it would boost replayability for some people myself included as I like to achievement hunt and collect them all.
That's a good question. I would assume it would have achievements through Steam but I'm not sure. Now as for removing achievements such as LASO, that's not gonna happen. First of all if you think that the LASO achievement is "too much" then you can easily not work towards it. Like the previous person said it adds to the replayability of the games.
It'll have achievements. Halo 2 Vista had achievements, and that was back in 2007, so... yeah, it's almost a given at this point. Plus, Steam releases usually have achievements of some kind. Just look at Black Mesa for example.
Yes, I would assume so. Obviously, this is unconfirmed but, as said, assume so.
I've a suspicion that they will have the achievements be the same as they are on MCC Xbox. Including sadly keeping laso achievements (catered to the less then 1%)... 🙈🤮

But MCC will be a lot easier on PC with pinpoint accuracy from mouse and higher framerate plus wider field of view so there's more peripheral vision.
Achievements are always nice to have, unless they're a insane time drag to do.
I honestly hope they sync the achievements with our Xbox accounts. I would hate 6,000 additional achievements.

I'm a guy that has historically gotten every Halo achievement on every device (phone included, lol), read every book, etc... But doing all of the achievements 'again' would be painful. I'm still slowly working my way to all of the MCC achievements. It feels a bit tedious at this point, already, to be honest. I'm all for some nice new achievements for every Halo game, don't get me wrong, but not the same repeat, of something that was 90% repeat of the originals.

If I can chip away at the current MCC achievements on PC or Xbox, exactly like Halo wars 2, I would LOVE that (:
Would be cool if they had them, I don't think that's a question that's been answered.
im hoping since it requires xbox live account there will be Xbox achievements too. (alongside steam)
In a way, I hope they do. The game is going to require you to have an Xbox LIVE account, so I can see them making it to where when you unlock an achievement, it unlocks on both your LIVE account as well as your Steam account.
I've a suspicion that they will have the achievements be the same as they are on MCC Xbox. Including sadly keeping laso achievements (catered to the less then 1%)... 🙈🤮

But MCC will be a lot easier on PC with pinpoint accuracy from mouse and higher framerate plus wider field of view so there's more peripheral vision.
That does not mean that it will be inherently easier.
I'm pretty sure yes, Halo games on Steam got them, there is no reasons they do not add them at the release
Since we have to connect our Xbox Live accounts to Steam, I assume we'd be unlocking Xbox Achievements. So there probably wont be any Steam achievements, which is fine if you ask me. Id much rather be unlocking achievements that boost my gamerscore than achievements that do pretty much nothing xD
yes
I really hope they add Steam Achievements. The achievement system gives a game so much replayability.
Since we have to connect our Xbox Live accounts to Steam, I assume we'd be unlocking Xbox Achievements. So there probably wont be any Steam achievements, which is fine if you ask me. Id much rather be unlocking achievements that boost my gamerscore than achievements that do pretty much nothing xD
There's a decent sized community on Steam who take pleasure in earning achievements. For a PC playerbase most of whom won't play on Xbox, I doubt that they'd care for their gamerscore. Steam achievements would be really welcome in my books, but I think unfortunately it's unlikely. We'll just have to wait and see though!
will have achievements on steam?
Great question! Would love to have those on Steam.

That does not mean that it will be inherently easier.
Update: It was confirmed at the AMA that achievements and other misc stats from your MCC through your Xbox Live account will carry over to Steam.
i think so, there´s no reason to not add them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4