Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

wow... the mouse feels so good but...

OP Slickini

well done 343i, well done... you perfected the mouse input in h2a. It feels flawless for me

EDIT: It feels like Halo 2 Classic has registration issue and on top of that, controllers seem to be stronger than mouse and keyboard once again
Slickini wrote:
well done 343i, well done... you perfected the mouse input in h2a. It feels flawless for me
I'm waiting for it to finish downloading.
I hope youre right cause the mouse in the flights felt weird, and aiming in general feels off in the whole MCC. Hopefully its nice and crisp.
H2A has the same image ghosting and jitter that Reach has. It feels like garbage to play on Mouse.
SalvoFatts wrote:
H2A has the same image ghosting and jitter that Reach has. It feels like garbage to play on Mouse.
How does it feels like garbage im curious?
Slickini wrote:
SalvoFatts wrote:
He said how it feels, jittery. Reach has had the same issue since launch. If you play m/kb above 60fps, it stutters like crazy and feels terrible.

But it's ok, 343 thinks nobody cares about that, so it is just on their backlog of issues and not being actively worked on, even 6 months after release. /s
Klong wrote:
Slickini wrote:
SalvoFatts wrote:
He said how it feels, jittery. Reach has had the same issue since launch. If you play m/kb above 60fps, it stutters like crazy and feels terrible.

But it's ok, 343 thinks nobody cares about that, so it is just on their backlog of issues and not being actively worked on, even 6 months after release. /s
Mouse feels great to me above 60FPS. I agree that there's graphical jitter, but it doesn't have an impact on my aim.
Yeah, mouse is still responsive, but why would I play a super jittery game when there are plenty of other games out there that don't have this issue?

I somewhat tolerate these issues because I love Halo. My friends on the other hand just moved on because of the terrible performance
if Memory wrote:
Klong wrote:
Slickini wrote:
SalvoFatts wrote:

Mouse feels great to me above 60FPS. I agree that there's graphical jitter, but it doesn't have an impact on my aim.
It's really strange I never noticed any jitterings with frames uncapped. They must fix it for those who have that like absolutely
Slickini wrote:
if Memory wrote:
Klong wrote:
Slickini wrote:
SalvoFatts wrote:

It's really strange I never noticed any jitterings with frames uncapped. They must fix it for those who have that like absolutely
It is a confirmed thing. They mention it in every monthly update that it is in their backlog of things to fix. In a time where gaming above 60fps is very common, it is laughable that they keep pushing a fix for this back.
I've noticed that H2A does not feel as smooth as Halo 2 Classic on PC. I'm playing both games at well over 60+ fps