Forums / Community / General Discussion

031 Exuberant Witness

OP jd82ab

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just wondering how many other people love 031 Exuberant Witness? Personally since there's only been 4 monitors in the Halo games (343 Guilty Spark, 2401 Penitent Tangent, 031 Exuberant Witness, and 000 Tragic Solitude) and 031 is personally my favorite, I just overall love her cause she's passive aggressive as hell and subconsciously loves destruction lol
She's very upbeat for a Monitor, and definitely the kind who'd be awesome to hang around with. Things would become a lot less boring with her around.
Yabda the Merciless is best 👌🏻
Guilty Spark was my favorite.
To me 343 Guilty Spark is more charismatic
Shes not bad.
I remember being a huge fan of her when I played the campaign the first time. Can't stand her as an announcer though. It gets annoying hearing the same lines over and over.
I keep her as my announcer. I can't wait to see her role in H6
I liked her in the campaign but haven't used her much in the MM as my announcer mainly because I have Buck but my favorite monitor has gotta be 343 Guilty Spark.
I like Guilty Spark because he seems to be like that one character in every story where you love to hate them because they're always turning on the heroes. He's just so interesting.

But yeah, I love Exuberant Witness. I think she's pretty funny and cute, and I hope 343i continue using her because she has a lot of potential as a character. She's definitely my favorite of the monitors, and I'm hoping we get to see a scene where Exuberant Witness and Roland team up because I think they can play off each other really well. Exuberant Witness is pretty funny with how sincere she is, while Roland is pretty funny with how sarcastic he can be (Spartan Ops) and they're both A.I.. This is a team-up made in heaven!
( ^_^)
She cool
She's the best monitor to date imo. I would like her to be in Halo 6 too. She was one of the few great things in the Halo 5 campaign.
shes ok, Just replace her voice though, she sounds like she was made for a cheap machinima.
031 Exuberant witness
What comes after 031?
032 Mendicant bias
Coincidence?
I think not
031 Exuberant witness
What comes after 031?
032 Mendicant bias
Coincidence?
I think not
I think you're overthinking things. Exuberant Witness, being a Monitor, isn't much more than custodian for Forerunner installations while Mendicant Bias is a Contender-class. There is an absolutely massive gap between the abilities of the two and any link between the two would make very little sense.
fizzy14 wrote:
shes ok, Just replace her voice though, she sounds like she was made for a cheap machinima.
I'd personally listen to her over an annoying squeaker any day.
I personally really like Exuberant (at least, so far). She's got a lot of upbeat personality going for her. And it certainly helps that she's practically the only Forerunner ancilla in the modern era that hasn't gone completely bonkers... yet.
Has to be 343 Guilty Spark for me. Takes me back to C.E. with fond memories.
I preferred 343 quitly spark. Every game needs a villain and spark was the kind of lightbulb that was good to blast with the spartan laser.

Exuberant witness just didnt make such a good impression for me. Except that it teleported me a tank on the first meeting while spark teleported me to library on the first time. The dialogue though wasnt as interesting. Also while sparks dialogue was more of a technical and mad chatting (and annoying at points) it was much more interesting than exuberants.
I like Exuberant but I prefer 343 Guilty Spark, first of all he just intrigues me more as a character, guess the difference between having a fully done backstory and having his life pretty much fully covered at this point vs a one of character meant to help and amuse the player. Hes also just a lot more important to the story as a whole as well which is a differentiation in their in universe roles. While both being Monitors, Exuberant monitors a random forerunner artificial Planet that Halo 5 happened to take place on where Spark was the Monitor of a Halo, The super important super weapons meant to stop the flood, heck the in universe reason CE takes place on Alpha Halo is purposeful where the in universe reason why Halo 5 was on Genesis was because that's where Cortana happened to land.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2