2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
031 Exuberant witness
What comes after 031?
032 Mendicant bias
Coincidence?
I think not
I think you're overthinking things. Exuberant Witness, being a Monitor, isn't much more than custodian for Forerunner installations while Mendicant Bias is a Contender-class. There is an absolutely massive gap between the abilities of the two and any link between the two would make very little sense.
Yes.... But of all the numbers yhat they could have picked 343 picked 031?
It sounds quite strange...
I love the character too. For some reason, she is the only character in Halo 5 with personality.
Exuberant always came across to me as that person who is so socio or psychopathic that they don't even realize it and are reveling in their ignorance. (not by action , but the overly bubbly voice and general attitude). I expect Exuberant to follow in the footsteps of GS at some point in the near future......if she is continued and not just a one off , filler character.
I would be ok with her being the voice in our head in Halo 6, I thought she was a good edition to the story
I like her and Guilty Spark, the monitors seem like pretty cool characters.
which halo game was 000 Tragic Solitude actually in? I don't recall coming across him in any of the games.
She’s definitely fun to have on the team, it’s like comic relief, but with a robot AI. She’s a bit too innocent though, not really used to war on her doorstep.
which halo game was 000 Tragic Solitude actually in? I don't recall coming across him in any of the games.
He wasn’t ever in a game, just a book. I think it was Hunters in the Dark. Not really a good book, but it does introduce Vale in the universe.
People give 343's H5 character a lot of -Yoink- but I personally loved Exubrent and Warden. She can get annoying though in multiplayer lol
Yeah when I think about it she is really cool. At least compared to all the other monitors that we have seen.
031 Exuberant witness
What comes after 031?
032 Mendicant bias
Coincidence?
I think not
I think you're overthinking things. Exuberant Witness, being a Monitor, isn't much more than custodian for Forerunner installations while Mendicant Bias is a Contender-class. There is an absolutely massive gap between the abilities of the two and any link between the two would make very little sense.
Yeah I think you both have good points. Seems a bit sketchy to have a designated number right before the AI who destroyed his creators and aided the gravemind setting in motion a chain of events that eventually ended up forcing the forerunners to activate the Halo array
Technically, Mendicant Bias' designation is actually 05-032 Mendicant Bias. I see no actual reason to suggest Mendicant and Witness are related simply because of the closeness of their numbers. Hell, in Halo: Broken Circle we encounter an ancilla named Enduring Bias, but evidently they weren't a Contender-class ancilla or related to either Mendicant or Offensive Bias. Looking for a deep meaning here is likely to be fruitless.
GFG Dusty wrote:
031 Exuberant witness
What comes after 031?
032 Mendicant bias
Coincidence?
I think not
Yeah I think you both have good points. Seems a bit sketchy to have a designated number right before the AI who destroyed his creators and aided the gravemind setting in motion a chain of events that eventually ended up forcing the forerunners to activate the Halo array
Thank you
I like her a lot and I think she is a great addition in halo 5.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH
he was in hunters in the dark and halo fractures(as splendid dust monitor)
I liked her in the campaign. She's annoying as hell in the voice pack thing though lol

EDIT: I just realized I had already commented on this thread a while ago and forgot then proceeded to comment basically the same thing. My bad lol.
I like Buck better as a character but, 031 is my voice announcer and always will be.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2