3rd person Spartan Locke game

OP I IMugen I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
WHY? No. I say no.
WHY? No. I say no.
For the sake of developing other characters and giving us some more content to try, among other reasons. The FPS games are popular, but 343i could use their talent to create new stories in new worlds across more than one genre.
Respectfully no.
Respectfully no.
What don't you like about Locke? Or is it about the 3rd person aspect?
Geoffyz wrote:
Respectfully no.
I just found his character to be lacking depth, background, and quite boring.
Geoffyz wrote:
Respectfully no.
Have you watched Halo: Nightfall? I won't spoil anything, but that is one other source of Locke content you might check out. I know what you mean, however. He had a lot of screen time but giving him that time might have been 343i's attempt to connect him with the player and tell his story.
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Respectfully no.
Have you watched Halo: Nightfall? I won't spoil anything, but that is one other source of Locke content you might check out. I know what you mean, however. He had a lot of screen time but giving him that time might have been 343i's attempt to connect him with the player and tell his story.
I did watch Nightfall. I thought it was boring.
I don't understand the need for it to be 3rd person, but that aside I would be welcome to anything that would make Locke a likeable character.
My honest opinion. I wasnt really fund of Locke, the character just wasnt for me, sorry just my opinion, doesnt mean I wouldnt give it a go, if it came out and was based on Lockes story. The game would still be good to play but the character didnt really hit it home for me.
  1. I enjoyed Spartan Assult, but I don't know how popular it was...so they might not make another in that style
  2. We need more emojis in the title 🎮
I like the idea. Would rather a 'sequel' then a prequel though.
A spin-off with Locke would be nice.
He's the most capable S-IV thus far.Throwimg him under the rug would be dumb.
Confused because Locke's prequel is Halo: Nightfall basically and anything we know of the character (especially around who/how/why) has already been fleshed out for the most part. Someone who needs a prequel game that's 3rd person is Yip Yap the Destroyer, or perspectives from Jackals maybe. I feel like its better suited for the kind of game you're looking for.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2