1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
An interesting way this new game could be applied is, some of the first Halo players that has been around here since the first game, now have children, and the best way to introduce daddy's/mommy's beloved franchise to his/her son it through Haggar and not with a mature, character driven, complex, deep story 343 will tell in Halo 6.
I don't see a 6 year old knowing what a Heretic is XD
I really think we should focus on getting Halo it's self back on track before we start shifting the series in some uncharted territories.
For many people, Halo has been itself this whole time. Not everyone shares the pessimistic outlook.
I still dont understand why you changed it, that was a great idea
I loved what I saw, and will always take more Halo over less. This would be a fun game to play, and would be a fun introduction to Halo for my kids as they reach gaming age.
I may not have any kids at all, but I too also enjoyed what I saw 😅
Can someone explain to me what the product actually entailed? I watch the video but was somewhat confused about it...
EGk1 wrote:
Can someone explain to me what the product actually entailed? I watch the video but was somewhat confused about it...
You know the LEGO games that have become insanely popular? This was basically a MEGA BLOX Halo game.
An interesting way this new game could be applied is, some of the first Halo players that has been around here since the first game, now have children, and the best way to introduce daddy's/mommy's beloved franchise to his/her son it through Haggar and not with a mature, character driven, complex, deep story 343 will tell in Halo 6.
Depends on what religion your family is apart of.
AlertFiend wrote:
Depends on what religion your family is apart of.
I guess so.
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN. It looked soooo fun.
This would have been awesome, a perfect way to tell spinoff stories or a condensed version of the existing story line. Looks like it would have been great fun to boot.
How the hell did I not hear about this?

Anyone got a link to the video?

Follow the jump here.

Follow the jump here.
Looks like an opportunity missed.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Such a shame that it was canceled.
Personally,I think that you guys should of continued the project.That way it can breach the children's minds into the Halo universe.
D4T4 PLUG wrote:
D4T4 PLUG wrote:
Please don't post back to back consecutively. Familiarize yourself with the edit button and use it to edit a post next time.

Thanks, and Happy Haloing!
Hope for more like this in the future
HobbinGuy wrote:
Just a note that I would have LOVED to play this game with my kids. My son is desperate to play Halo, but he's still too young. Something like this could really bridge that gap.

For the record, we play the Lego games together all the time -- and the look at Haggar seemed consistent. I'm sorry to hear it was canceled, but hope you and the team will consider making another title like this. And hurry please! My kids are getting older fast!
Keep playing lego with them. Leave they to their own devices and they may become... Cod players!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8