A Note from Bonnie Ross about the Haggar Project

OP PlutonForEver

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
This looked cute and interesting, I am guessing 343 doesn't get much in the way of funding for little projects like this. the lack of original spinoffs and interesting concepts regarding Halo is pretty... lame. Microsoft just puts out more of the same of established franchises and refuses to take risks.
A Halo Mega blocks game would be so amazing, I use to always save my money for those things. Even though I'd say I was going to build them we all knew that I was saying my dad was the one who was going to do it lol.
Never heard of it.
-Yoink- Mega Blocks, I have a better idea! Make a Starwars Battlefield-type game. We've been introduced to several epic wars, but we're usually sneaking through alleys, we're never in the -Yoink-.

But imagine bullfrog ODSTs as jumptroopers, Johnson, Keyes, Halsey and YOUR OWN Spartan as HQ, and of course Master Chief as your Jedi. The factions would be UNSC, Covies and Forerunners. Possibly with Insurrectionists and Flood making an appearance. Ever since Reach, we've spent years slowly building up our armoury, but we never actually get to see our own hero-Spartan in action, apart from in warthogs. The Battlefield 3rd person perspective would change that!

What do you think?
A few years ago, I simply joked on the possibility of a Mega Bloks Halo game, complete with neat textures and good graphics. I wished the game would be real. And recently, when I saw the footage, I was stunned.Not because it actually existed, but because the game looked exactly how I imagined it, even down to the way the Assault Rifle shoots. The only big difference was that I imagined it in Mark V and/or Mark VI, while the actual thing had the Mark VI MOD.

I have a seven-year old younger brother who likes Halo, and wants to play it very much, but sadly, he can't, due to the comparatively harder controls and faster combat in general Halo game. He is a huge fan of LEGO and similar games, and I'd love to see him happy when he sees a Halo game (in fact, he very much was when I showed the footage to him, but I said that it was just a video and not an actual game, much to his disappointment).

So, 343i, if you're confused on whether continue it or no, I say yes. Not only for my brother, but also for me. Who knew such weird ideas long ago were actually true :P
I would definitely play.
It could have been successful honestly.
Halo needs to expand it's borders, a Megablox Game, A Racing Game, A Flight Simulator and more spionoff Games.
A flight simulator would be fun, especially if it handles like Halo Reach (Long Night of Solace). Not sure about a racing game, though.
A flight simulator would be fun, especially if it handles like Halo Reach (Long Night of Solace). Not sure about a racing game, though.
Halo Grunt Fodder Racing, similar to Star Wars Super Bombad Racing. Giant Halo characters in small Halo vehicles.
Do you remember how terrible Super Bombad Racing (and even the Podracing game) were? Ugh...
I'm just now coming across this, and I gotta say, this would be awesome. I wish this would be released.
Swear to God this would have been an amazing game...
This would be so cool!

Besides just looking awesome, it could also give kids a chance at Halo without things dying in a bloody mess in front of them. I have two brothers, one 8 and one 6, who love Halo and Legos (we have a gazillion Mega Bloks/Construx Halo sets), and this would be perfect.
I loved what I saw, and will always take more Halo over less. This would be a fun game to play, and would be a fun introduction to Halo for my kids as they reach gaming age.
It just seemed like simple fun. I could see my self playing that a lot
That's not really a simulator. That's Arcade.

That isn't a bad thing though. Rouge Squadron II? One of my most favorite games of all time, as is Star Fox.
This looks awesome! My younger brothers would definitely play this! I'll be showing them the clip later to get some raw feedback from the boys. Aged 11 and 13.
This looks awesome! My younger brothers would definitely play this! I'll be showing them the clip later to get some raw feedback from the boys. Aged 11 and 13.
I bet they'd love to enjoy the exact same franchise that you enjoyed yourself. :) Too bad it got shot down, though... :(
HaXoR73 wrote:
I bet they'd love to enjoy the exact same franchise that you enjoyed yourself. :) Too bad it got shot down, though... :(
Noooooo, I already showed them! They went nuts over it, especially since they love the lego games so much! I honestly think Haggar Project should be re-opened and created! Something easy for my siblings, heck even my partner to play with me!
I'd be on board for this game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7