OP PlutonForEver

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Seant1228 wrote:
I totally would play it, and I'm not one of those people with kids, it just looks fun. I can totally see this being introduced to a younger audience, while still being entertaining for actual fans. Spin offs are always good, especially something like this. I can't even comment on how long I've been collecting the mega bloks stuff.

Please consider this.
Me too
Glad it was ditched. Concentrate on getting the main games (MCC, Guardians) right. Good story, good MP and forget these little side projects. Spartan Assault anyone?
StillEuan wrote:
Glad it was ditched. Concentrate on getting the main games (MCC, Guardians) right. Good story, good MP and forget these little side projects. Spartan Assault anyone?
I disagree with this. Even without the distractions of other projects, MCC and Halo 5 still turned out to be controversial games that ended up being reiterated upon after launch anyway (and I liked both games). It's unlikely something like Haggar would have impacted the future titles negatively.

Also, my personal favorite games of all time were spinoffs of their respective franchises. Metal Gear Rising and Mechassault come to mind.
That'd be kinda interesting to play as a game
Please bring something like this back. I'd kill for a new Halo game in a different genre.
I thought it looks great and I hope they do more with it to be honest
Haggar looked very nice and is sad to know that the project is dead, I imagined that this could be a very fun game to the moments that you just wanna relax without thinks a lot.
I loved what I saw, and will always take more Halo over less. This would be a fun game to play, and would be a fun introduction to Halo for my kids as they reach gaming age.
Anything that benefits the Halo community and the popularity of the Franchise is certainly worth the time. I agree completely with that idea.
I loved what I saw, and will always take more Halo over less. This would be a fun game to play, and would be a fun introduction to Halo for my kids as they reach gaming age.
Sure, worked for me.
HobbinGuy wrote:
Just a note that I would have LOVED to play this game with my kids. My son is desperate to play Halo, but he's still too young. Something like this could really bridge that gap.

For the record, we play the Lego games together all the time -- and the look at Haggar seemed consistent. I'm sorry to hear it was canceled, but hope you and the team will consider making another title like this. And hurry please! My kids are getting older fast!
Too young? OG Halos' might be rated M but they aren't bad games. Unless you mean to young to know how the controller works.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would love a game like this that retold the story of the first five Halo games (Halo Reach to 3) and a sequel (4, Spartan Ops, 5, etc.). My favourite video game genre is the 3D Adventure Platformer genre (Pitfall: The Lost Expedition is my favourite game of all time after Halo), and the Lego games a great. Not only did Haggar look quite consistent with those, but it was very clearly a Halo game as well. I absolutely love the main Halo story and the Halo Universe. It would have been amazing if I could introduce my nieces and nephew to Halo through a game like this. I still have hope.
I wanna play the alpha build at least, so badly.
This is the first time I've seen this and I have to say, what little footage there is looks pretty fun. I more light-hearted, colourful and creative game would be a nice addition. I'm sure there are reasons it was cancelled, but I hope the general idea can be picked up again some day.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8