Forums / Community / General Discussion

A official threads forum slot

OP SaneMountain212

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think there should be this since if someone wants to talk about playable elites, official forums page. Want to talk about split screen, official forums page.

Mod-edit:

Official Split-Screen Thread
Official Playable Elites Thread
Official Halo 5 Population Thread
Official Halo 5 "Why was I banned?" thread
Master Infection Feedback Thread
They certainly would be easier to find.
They certainly would be easier to find.
Yeah exactly because this might be some of the reasons why people just post the same thread 20 times in a month.
It would help. Like at the community spot a mega threads spot. Where the elite thread, the sprint thread, the ban thread, the population thread, and the splitscreen thread would be. It would be 20x better than what we have now where everyone is making the same thread every 2 hours.... although op maybe this should have gone in the halo waypoint support section.
It would help. Like at the community spot a mega threads spot. Where the elite thread, the sprint thread, the ban thread, the population thread, and the splitscreen thread would be. It would be 20x better than what we have now where everyone is making the same thread every 2 hours.... although op maybe this should have gone in the halo waypoint support section.
Yeah maybe, but making a forum slot for specifically official forum threads seem easier though on the Halo community and less rant on the same topic.
Yeah maybe, but making a forum slot for specifically official forum threads seem easier though on the Halo community and less rant on the same topic.
Try throwing a pm to stckrboy or Tsassi... It worked out well last time.
Yeah do you know all the monitors to explain it to all of them? I think it would be better for them to talk about together. I know snicker and viper and sarcasm bully.
Ignore this it was a double post.
Yeah do you know all the monitors to explain it to all of them? I think it would be better for them to talk about together. I know snicker and viper and sarcasm bully.
All the one I know of are.

Stckrboy
Snickerdoodle
Sarcasmbully
Toa freak
Tsassi
Thy reapermc
And then there's the other ones that only hide in the support section and no where else like the master of unicorns.

But snickerdoodle hasn't posted in over a month. Other than that try talking about it to the rest of them.

Edit: forgot viper

Stckrboy
Snickerdoodle
Sarcasmbully
Toa freak
Tsassi
Thy reapermc
And then there's the other ones that only hide in the support section and no where else like the master of unicorns.

But snickerdoodle hasn't posted in over a month. Other than that try talking about it to the rest of them.
Well, I will send this to stckr and the others. I do hope Monitors find this thread and post I it too.

Stckrboy
Snickerdoodle
Sarcasmbully
Toa freak
Tsassi
Thy reapermc

Well, I will send this to stckr and the others. I do hope Monitors find this thread and post I it too.
Yeah I forgot about viperskills as well.

Stckrboy
Snickerdoodle
Sarcasmbully
Toa freak
Tsassi
Thy reapermc

Yeah, I just sent them the message about the idea.

Stckrboy
Snickerdoodle
Sarcasmbully
Toa freak
Tsassi
Thy reapermc

Let me guess the answer was.

Stckrboy
Snickerdoodle
Sarcasmbully
Toa freak
Tsassi
Thy reapermc

Let me guess the answer was.
well I bet its a yes maybe since its way point a little more organize doing this.
There should be one. Sick of reading all the Elite/co-op/sprint posts
There should be one. Sick of reading all the Elite/co-op/sprint posts
Well we might get one or we might not. We don't know until the mods tell us.
Sometimes and other people make very good posts but people always go to the negative post we had last week and this week.
UPDATE: I haven't gotten a message form the Monitors about the idea but hope soon further notice.
UPDATE: I haven't gotten a message form the Monitors about the idea but hope soon further notice.
I edited the OP and added some links that I keep handy for Megathreads. I'm sure there are more, but these are the most commonly used ones.
I edited the OP and added some links that I keep handy for Megathreads. I'm sure there are more, but these are the most commonly used ones.
oh I didn't see that, sorry about that there's one by ka five which I think is write about v4 of split screen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2