Skip to main content
Hello everyone

I'll keep this simple, a while back, I saw a video about an airsoft M7 smg at an airsoft convention. I thought this was really cool, but ever since, I couldn't find anything about it, not a single video, image or word about it, if anyone knows what im talking about, or has any information about it, please post below

there's not enough halo airsoft guns in the world, lets fix that together

I found it boys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayeD6fLdg3Y
Hello everyone

I'll keep this simple, a while back, I saw a video about an airsoft M7 smg at an airsoft convention. I thought this was really cool, but ever since, I couldn't find anything about it, not a single video, image or word about it, if anyone knows what im talking about, or has any information about it, please post below

I read this in a very creepy voice.
It's such a huge same the Assault Rifle is 4 times the price it deserves to be given it's internals. There's so many cool weapon designs - the SMG included - in Halo that'd make really interesting airsoft weapons. I'd glady snap these up if they were reasonably priced.
I will definitely look this up and let you know when I buy it :) I'm kidding.
I will definitely look this up and let you know when I buy it :) I'm kidding.
i dont think you can buy it, they only made one as of the airsoft convention they showcased it at, after that, all infomation of it vanished
It's such a huge same the Assault Rifle is 4 times the price it deserves to be given it's internals. There's so many cool weapon designs - the SMG included - in Halo that'd make really interesting airsoft weapons. I'd glady snap these up if they were reasonably priced.
i have the chrono blaster, i made the unfortunate mistake of having it when there was a light drizzle, next time I used it, the motor caught on fire or something...
I was so disgusted when I saw the price. It's internals are basically the same quality as the entry level Chinese clones and because it's got a Halo body they slapped the price sticker up so much. Most of the upper tier high quality stuff is still cheaper than that thing. If it actually performed comparable to an Evo it'd be tempted but you're just buying a body kit really...:(
It be neat to see 343i team up with Evike.com to put out UNSC Weapons like the Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, SMG, Magnum and a bunch of others.
Hello everyone

Hey i just saw this and thought you might be interested in seeing this. For a quite a long time I've been working really hard to build a professional spartan smg that is airsoft. it has a full metal gear box that's battery powered as well as a built in tracer unit for night time play. I'm hoping to have a few of these guns up for sale in the next few days. Check it out.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V5V-2eRSV8NkpYLUxpTkFoNWUwcEJfNi01aDU1SHl5ZW5z/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V5V-2eRSV8aGxJRy10cDVDandUd0sxZWp4eTMtdVV4SmM4/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V5V-2eRSV8S1l4M0J6bmNUcm4xcFJFWF9wekk0Z1NhNFlr/view?usp=sharing
Looks sweet. What are the internals from?
Looks sweet. What are the internals from?
They’re all from evike.com
You'd think they'd be eager to make these...they're not too expensive all things considered.
Wonder why we dont see more...
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I assume the licensing would be killer.