Forums / Community / General Discussion

Any Arbiter fans out there.

OP EVoro77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I am a big fan of Arbiter.
You will find many Arbiter fans here my friend.
That is great isn't he so cool
EVoro77 wrote:
Arbiter - well for me he died in Halo 5. I'm german and the german syncro is really bad, more worse than the german syncro of Halo 4 in general.

Wanna know why? - The Arbiter in german sounds like Mr. Krabbs from Spongebob... Can you imagine how awful that is? Really wish that 343 would care for tha.

But in general, I like Ripa Moramee for his strenght and Thel for his awesome lines in Halo 2 and 3 :)
Thel Vadam is my favorite character in Halo. He is such an amazing fighter and leader. I wish there was more books, and I could see a Halo Wars 3 where you're Thel Vadam commanding attacks on humanity as the Covenant leader he was before Halo 2. That would be good.
Thel Vadam is my favorite character in Halo. He is such an amazing fighter and leader. I wish there was more books, and I could see a Halo Wars 3 where you're Thel Vadam commanding attacks on humanity as the Covenant leader he was before Halo 2. That would be good.
It would be.
I would love a set of third-party developed games that focus on the early covenant, that could easily feature Arby and other notable covenant characters.
Emblyne wrote:
I would love a set of third-party developed games that focus on the early covenant, that could easily feature Arby and other notable covenant characters.
That would be cool.
Emblyne wrote:
I would love that!
Any is ok, what about more of Rtas 'Vadum?
I could see the the Infinity being destroyed in Infinite and the Shadow of Intent returning. That would be amazing.
Funny enough Arbiter appeared in more crossovers than the Chief lol.
EVoro77 wrote:
Arbiter - well for me he died in Halo 5. I'm german and the german syncro is really bad, more worse than the german syncro of Halo 4 in general.

Wanna know why? - The Arbiter in german sounds like Mr. Krabbs from Spongebob... Can you imagine how awful that is? Really wish that 343 would care for tha.

But in general, I like Ripa Moramee for his strenght and Thel for his awesome lines in Halo 2 and 3 :)
Oh dear haha, I just read this and laughed so hard at the Mr. Krabbs part! I’m sorry it’s like that but just know that it made me happy to read it!
I'm also very big fan of the arbiter if you can't tell.
Aribiter is a very good character in the series whether it was Thel’Vadam or Ripa’Moramee
Without a doubt! The way he speaks and his honor for anything and everything that he does is unmatched. I’ve always had respect for the Sangheili race.
UK1V wrote:
EVoro77 wrote:

Oh dear haha, I just read this and laughed so hard at the Mr. Krabbs part! I’m sorry it’s like that but just know that it made me happy to read it!
I really hope they will change it :D
UK1V wrote:
EVoro77 wrote:

Hey I don’t know if it’s possible lol, but if you have a link to German Arbiter can you please post it for me!
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
EVoro77 wrote:

Hey I don’t know if it’s possible lol, but if you have a link to German Arbiter can you please post it for me!
No problem xD

Start at 15:58 ^^
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
EVoro77 wrote:

No problem xD

Start at 15:58 ^^
Thank you so much! That was golden hahaha, he really does have that grouchy tone doesn’t he!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2