1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
EVoro77 wrote:
That is great isn't he so cool
Arbiter - well for me he died in Halo 5. I'm german and the german syncro is really bad, more worse than the german syncro of Halo 4 in general.

Wanna know why? - The Arbiter in german sounds like Mr. Krabbs from Spongebob... Can you imagine how awful that is? Really wish that 343 would care for tha.

But in general, I like Ripa Moramee for his strenght and Thel for his awesome lines in Halo 2 and 3 :)
Oh dear haha, I just read this and laughed so hard at the Mr. Krabbs part! I’m sorry it’s like that but just know that it made me happy to read it!
I really hope they will change it :D
Hey I don’t know if it’s possible lol, but if you have a link to German Arbiter can you please post it for me!
ANd there is Mr. Krabs from german in Spongebob - Hope you understand the problem :D

Mr. krabs - german and also the Arbiter
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
EVoro77 wrote:
Arbiter - well for me he died in Halo 5. I'm german and the german syncro is really bad, more worse than the german syncro of Halo 4 in general.

Wanna know why? - The Arbiter in german sounds like Mr. Krabbs from Spongebob... Can you imagine how awful that is? Really wish that 343 would care for tha.

But in general, I like Ripa Moramee for his strenght and Thel for his awesome lines in Halo 2 and 3 :)
Oh dear haha, I just read this and laughed so hard at the Mr. Krabbs part! I’m sorry it’s like that but just know that it made me happy to read it!
Hey I don’t know if it’s possible lol, but if you have a link to German Arbiter can you please post it for me!
ANd there is Mr. Krabs from german in Spongebob - Hope you understand the problem :D

Mr. krabs - german and also the Arbiter
Hahaha thanks so much for the links lol, I see some resemblance, though I’m not German and probably don’t have the ear for it as much as someone who hears it every day lol
And believe me - it's hell :D Also because they use the Mr- Krabs syncro for the Halo Wars 2 Arbiter...
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
UK1V wrote:
EVoro77 wrote:

No problem xD

Start at 15:58 ^^
Thank you so much! That was golden hahaha, he really does have that grouchy tone doesn’t he!
I know right! LMAO
Bro who ISN'T a fan of the Arbiter?
Bro who ISN'T a fan of the Arbiter?
Possibly an Arbiter Hater. I LLOVE arbiter.
Arbiter needs more character development in H6 again, i kinda feel that he was just there because he was missed by the community...
Arbiter is one of my favorite characters in the Halo Franchise. I would love to see him coming back in future Halo video games. I think it will be great to see Arbiter getting his own spin off video game especially if it's set before Halo Reach, after Halo 3 and during Halo 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2