3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14
Riok kri cha ei!
mine would be: "and when you thought me kicking your butts over and over couldn't make your life any worse. well boy you were wrong!"
"What dont kill you makes you more strong, but I kill you"
"I never wanted it to end this way... Oh well. Could be worse I suppose."
"Who's your daddy!"
"have guys seen that movie predator?"
I'd probably say something stupid like "WORT WORT WORT THIS B*TCH!"
Have you ever heard that tale about that soldier which sacrifice himselfs?
You should because youre now part of it.
Imagine youre an UNSC soldier during the war and everthing goes wrong and you get deadly injuried the covenant is approching and theres no way to survive.
But you have an Atomic device and an radio by you,what are your last words towards the approching covenant before you blow up yourself and all covenant forces?
Mine would be:
Do you like sunsets?
The feeling when their warm rays touchs your faces,turns everything in an golden light?
Well todays your lucky day,you get that feeling directly into your face.
Hope you have brought suncream.
Got milk? XD
"Goodbye, you RAGGEDY -Yoink!- fleet!"

"Hello, Covenant, and goodbye!"

"Lord, take me home."
And I just want to say, hats off to you OP! This is the best thread I've seen in a long time.
"Earth wanted me to give you guys a real warm welcome."

*boom*
I would just close my eyes and do it.
"'Sup?" *BOOM*!
I'd grab the first Sangheili's finger that got to me, then raise my pinky and say "Ska-doosh"
light a cigarette and when they get closer I pull the pin off the grenade and say "Adios Mother F----" Alpha Mike Foxtrot
Lol had to light the cigarette
is my last cigarette lol
IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED!!!!!!!

(Sangheili General: ???? What did he s-BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
'You had your reasons to fight, I respect that'
I'm not going to hell alone you ugly alien ....BOOM
"I never thought I'll see the day a when squid-faced dinosaur, a ugly bird, and a giant frog would end my life. Then again we live in a world where ancient aliens saved the galaxy from giant hentai popcorn. I lived a weird life."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14