Are u guys planning on getting the series X Xbox

OP Solar Soulfire

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
That’s a fair enough statement, I mean if you have the hardware may as well put it to use right? I’ll probably buy the series X only because it’s a launch title with Infinite and there will probably be a collectors edition (and I’m really into collecting Halo stuffs). I do own an all in one desktop but it’s about 6 years old now and the series X would probably look and feel better than playing it on that. I could be wrong, I’m not pc savvy by any means. I’m also a controller player not a kb+m player at all. In fact I honestly only spent the money for the desktop to get the H5 Forge achievements lol, spent $2,500 for some Gamerscore! I do put it to use for studying nursing now though, so I’m not totally irresponsible!
Me and my wife will be getting two Xbox Series X, especially if there is a Halo: Infinite edition.
It's honestly time for me to upgrade. I've had the Xbox One for nearly five years so in all likelihood, I'm gonna get one. My Xbox One works fine for now, so I probably won't be getting a Series X when it releases, but probably a few months or a year down the road.
I will definitly get one :)
I just this expierence as soon as possible to game on new graphics
Launch edition or the Halo launch edition if there is one
Rumour warning: Xbox 20/20 event may focus on Series S unveiling (supposedly budget-friendly model of next-gen).

Halo Infinite is the deciding factor for me. If it seems to run perfect on XB1, then I see no reason to upgrade. Now, I am counting on cross-platform play within the Xbox family at least.
I bought the Original that came with Halo CE and every Xbox since. I like playing with a controller way better than a keyboard + mouse. Easier for me to do the special moves with a controller vs. key combinations on a keyboard. I've never used a controller on a PC so I have no idea what that's like. The PC rules regarding hardware, the only limit is how deep your pocket book is. The price tag to buy a decent gaming PC is an ouch to my bank account. I'm hoping the Xbox Series X is not too costly.
I'm not into PC gaming so I'm definitely getting one. It's gonna be crazy powerful for the price I'm happy we're finally moving away from the 30fps standard of the last two gens.
Yea, maybe a few years after it's out however when it'll be more reasonably cheaper and there are more games to it's library. I don't see a point in getting it so soon when everything that can be Syed on it can also be played on the XB1/X 🤷‍♀️ especially when each generation, they're hardware upgrades aren't that drastic to make the upgrade worth it.

I'm also just getting more into PC gaming and PC hardware runs better. If you don't mind building your own pc pc you have the money, I'd go that route if you want performance peak for infinite, if you can't then I guess the series x is better suited for that.
Edit: Changed my answer to eventually. I am still sure I will get one, but so far no games that have been shown offer me incentive to buy one. Fable and Avowed look interesting, but from what I can tell they aren’t launch titles.
I already have all my gift cards saved for a day one purchase. Hoping for a Halo Infinite collector’s edition bundle, though.
I might get it, it depends on the price.
I already have an X1S, which will have Halo Infinite on it. That said, I'm also saving up for a new laptop because my current one can barely play any games. If the Series X costs $500 or less, I'll probably buy it but I doubt it will be that cheap considering how powerful it is.
BadDogg55 wrote:
I bought the Original that came with Halo CE and every Xbox since. I like playing with a controller way better than a keyboard + mouse. Easier for me to do the special moves with a controller vs. key combinations on a keyboard. I've never used a controller on a PC so I have no idea what that's like. The PC rules regarding hardware, the only limit is how deep your pocket book is. The price tag to buy a decent gaming PC is an ouch to my bank account. I'm hoping the Xbox Series X is not too costly.
U can have a gaming pc for 100$
I might get it, it depends on the price.
I already have an X1S, which will have Halo Infinite on it. That said, I'm also saving up for a new laptop because my current one can barely play any games. If the Series X costs $500 or less, I'll probably buy it but I doubt it will be that cheap considering how powerful it is.
get the laptop bro. u can buy a solid musclebook for 1k +its almost back 2 school
Don't know if I wanna get the new Generation- have an excellent gaming PC by now and Halo is - so bad it sounds - not really important for me like it was before Halo 4.

I just don't trust 343i traielrs to their games and the actuall game. So maybe later if Halo Infinite is a really good Halo game.
Only a few years down the road, if any new games on it stand the test of time.
Not really a point on getting it when Halo Infinite is also coming to the PC, i am more use to playing FPS games with mouse and keyboard.
if I do it'll be a couple years after it releases, I usually wait on getting new consoles for one reason or another and with infinite already confirmed to be coming to the xbox one I'm in no rush to upgrade. I'm sure I will at some point but it'll be because there's 1 or more titles that I really want and can't play on the x one or switch, so I guess when ever the halo game after infinite comes out.
Senior4337 wrote:
Not really a point on getting it when Halo Infinite is also coming to the PC, i am more use to playing FPS games with mouse and keyboard.
i dunno about that one bro... i dont think that was ever confirmed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7