1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
I sure am and cant wait to pre-order it.
I've never bought a console at launch. Too many disappointments, gen 1 console crashes, lack of games, cost, etc. Maybe, if Halo Infinite comes out at launch, I'll pick it up. But it's doubtful.
That depends, I myself have never owned any Xbox consoles (my brother had a 360, I used his) due to loosing interest in having to go out and buy one console, then another, another- etc.

I am very happy with my gaming desktop and most of my gaming experience has been with the mouse and keyboard. However, I've been contemplating on buying an Xbox 1 for awhile now, so maybe it would be a good time to get the Series X when the time comes with Infinite. I am a mild collector, but that isn't the reason. Take a look at Reach limited edition 360's, they don't really go for that much anymore and are now easy to buy secondhand.
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
I have recently bought a pc and am in the same boat. Really do like the decision to release it to pc on launch. Unless some halo infinite special edition Xbox releases that blows me away I’ll probably not pick one up right away.
Still gonna get it then immediately replace it with the Xbox Series X Pro in 2023.

I already have two Xbox One X’s, one PS4, one Predator Helios and Orion top dog latest and greatest, one 360 Slim, one PS4. One Halo 5 edition Xbox One. My wife’s birthday is coming up and I want to buy us a Nintendo Switch now.
I don't see the point, since even Halo was released on PC)
It's honestly time for me to upgrade. I've had the Xbox One for nearly five years so in all likelihood, I'm gonna get one. My Xbox One works fine for now, so I probably won't be getting a Series X when it releases, but probably a few months or a year down the road.
Same here, I got my xbox one w/Halo 5 in 2015, so it's time to upgrade to the new system in December this year. :)
I'm actually going to need two Xbox Series X consoles. One for me and one for my wife.
Maybe, but we know nothing of value (to me) about it yet. How expensive is it? Is it reliable? Does it continue issues the Xbox One suffers from?

It's too early to say.
It doesn't make sense anymore
I suspect the Xbox One S has the largest install base percentage within the XB1 family. So I'm gonna get me an XB1S for Halo Infinite, because you know that they're gonna have to make it run smoothly on their main selling SKU.
LHJ 1 wrote:
Yeah, I've stuck with my Xbox one since 2014 so it'll be nice to have something new plus I really want to play Infinite
I. Am. Stranded. On. A. 360. Stop. Your. Whining!!!!!!
Purrkeet wrote:
Definitely liking the look of the Series X system. For sure gonna get like three or four. One for each TV :)
rich guy over here
Sugar momma, hello! LMAO
LHJ 1 wrote:
Yeah, I've stuck with my Xbox one since 2014 so it'll be nice to have something new plus I really want to play Infinite
I. Am. Stranded. On. A. 360. Stop. Your. Whining!!!!!!
I have a 360, but my dad has complete control of the Xbox One. It is annoying, and I have parental controls on both. My only computer is a glorified typewriter, my only Xbox Live is Silver on the 360, and I have parental nonsense on all of my devices. That is why kids want to be adults; so they can control their own life (but apparently it doesn't work out that way).
Though I am playing through the original games for the first time, and they are great.
I'm sure I'll buy it
I really wanna see the difference in performance vs the One X before I upgrade. I will get the Series X eventually no doubt, just trying to determine if it is at launch or not.
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
no sir, switched to pc after halo 5 and will never look back. i just got lucky that my favorite series is finally on pc !
Id definitely get it plus i have been saving up for a while
I am not interestead in spending the money on PC gaming and will be getting the series X, I just find console gaming more simple and I enjoy that.
Well, I think not, the last exclusive came out on PC)))
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7