2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
As it is coming to PC, it might as well be the first time I don't acquire the console.
I'm really hoping that there is a Halo Collectors Launch edition. That would be a bright spot in this weird year.
I'll be there day one!

If everything stays on schedule - having a brand new Xbox console with a Halo game is going to be stay home from work worthy.
Perhaps I will take it,because I wanted to take a console for a very long time
Yep! I've always picked up the new Xbox consoles at launch, especially if Halo is one of the launch titles. Hopefully, we'll get a Limited Edition Halo Infinite console too!
I am 100% getting it. I don't actually have anything to game on at the moment which is a large reason of why I'm going to buy it, I may even pre-order.
Honestly no. The Xbox One was so unimpressive, and the only exclusive games I really desired was Rare Replay and Halo. I don't see much of a change with the Series X, especially with Infinite coming to PC.
I’d really like to get an Infinite Edition of the Xbox X but if there won’t be one than I’ll probably just get a normal one. Both my Xbox Ones are giving me trouble and while I know I could get them fixed or replaced, I do really just want to get the newest console and be done with the X1.
I've been playing on the One for too long and I'm pretty much due for an upgrade. Plus I'm saving and working towards moving out of my parents house soonish and I share my Xbox with my sister, so having a newer Xbox of my own to take with me will be just perfect. Plus playing Infinite on the Series X will just be satisfying you feel me?
Well, i prob will get it sooner or later but just not at 1st launch
I will be buying the series X. I want to play on my xbox one but at the moment it is a piece of frog toes and I do not want my experience with Infinite ruined by it.
I'd like to pay for the new Xbox when it comes out with hopefully halo infinite like a collector edition but honestly I wouldn't be able to afford it, not with the amount of time I have before release but who knows? Hopefully I'll find a job and be able to save enough to buy it (I'm 18 years old) but it won't be easy considering whats going on right now. Gotta keep the hope up tho.
Yes 100%
Yes
Hell ya I am
Definitely not, Halo is now on pc so I'll be playing it on here.
100% I’m getting the series x and I am looking forward to it and Halo Infinite launch
PC gaming is far more cost effective than a new Xbox. I rather have a higher powered desktop that can run Adobe Creative Suite + MS Office + coding software than just an xbox.
probably not, since Halo is on PC and that's where I enjoying playing it nowadays.
Getting Halo Infinite for Xbox one at first. If it’s as good as we know it will be! 💯 getting the upgrade for lighting and graphics improvement. I always enjoy seeing Halo Evolve indefinitely!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7