3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Journey224 wrote:
LHJ 1 wrote:
Yeah, I've stuck with my Xbox one since 2014 so it'll be nice to have something new plus I really want to play Infinite
I. Am. Stranded. On. A. 360. Stop. Your. Whining!!!!!!
I have a 360, but my dad has complete control of the Xbox One. It is annoying, and I have parental controls on both. My only computer is a glorified typewriter, my only Xbox Live is Silver on the 360, and I have parental nonsense on all of my devices. That is why kids want to be adults; so they can control their own life (but apparently it doesn't work out that way).
Though I am playing through the original games for the first time, and they are great.
You just summed up my video game life, minus the parent controlled Xbox 1.
Journey224 wrote:
LHJ 1 wrote:
Yeah, I've stuck with my Xbox one since 2014 so it'll be nice to have something new plus I really want to play Infinite
I have a 360, but my dad has complete control of the Xbox One. It is annoying, and I have parental controls on both. My only computer is a glorified typewriter, my only Xbox Live is Silver on the 360, and I have parental nonsense on all of my devices. That is why kids want to be adults; so they can control their own life (but apparently it doesn't work out that way).
Though I am playing through the original games for the first time, and they are great.
I feel so bad for you guys because ive had an xbox one for ages, and i have a friend that is stuck with a 360 as well
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
Yes actually, I now play on PS4 but play halo on pc. I have so much hype about Halo Infinite that I´m playing to buy Series X only for Halo, and the incredible service that gamepass is.
This is my opinion, HECK NAH! I don’t wanna buy an Xbox that’s pretty much an excuse for the creators to have put more effort into something that could’ve been done years ago! I’m not sure if I gotta pay for Live again but if I do, STEEEEEEERIKE 2! The strike 3 is that they’re probably gonna bring in some old games that SHOULD’VE still been out (Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Beyond Good and Evil HD for my Indie Brethren) so, heheheh NOPE.
LHJ 1 wrote:
I wish I didn’t upgrade to Xbox One cause uh, I lost all of the FREE-ROAM GAMES!! Amazing Spider-Man 2 was my favorite pastime! Now I’m sittin’ here waiting for Marvel’s Spider-Man for XBOX ONE FREAKING X! Which most likely isn’t gonna happen so, goodbye Spider-Man games that aren’t LEGO. So yeah be lucky you can enjoy those fun games so if anybody needs to quit whining: IZ YOU!!
Idk what to do. I personally can't player shooters on PC for the life of me. I can't wrap my brain around using the keyboard for all the different actions. Feels weird for me. Yet A lot of my friends are on PC now, yet also kinda still on Xbox and talking as if getting the Series X so I honestly don't know. MY plan atm is to just stick with my OG Xbox One for now. Halo Infinite and Destiny 2 aren't ditching so I see no reason to upgrade yet. Just wait for that to break.
I will probably get one at some point if there is a good deal or if I can get some money for my XOX, the gamepass and all my games being forward compatible are huge bonuses and reasons to get it for me.
Journey224 wrote:
LHJ 1 wrote:
I feel so bad for you guys because ive had an xbox one for ages, and i have a friend that is stuck with a 360 as well
Tell him I feel his pain.
Yes. New system, new titles.
Definitely buy it on Xbox if there's a collectors edition, I missed out on the H5 one and i'm still upset about it. I have a gaming pc now so i'll get it there too. getting the system purely just to support the brand as it's my childhood and I don't wanna see xbox die.
Depends. If Infinite and Nvidia have raytracing options in the near future I plan to Upgrade my PC to handle that. But if not, I'll likely go the Series X route.
No, I've been playing PC for a while now and enjoying Halo on it.
My plan is to get one and maybe go for whatever Halo: Infinite special or collector's edition they come up with. I currently share my Xbox One with my sibling and I'm planning on moving out within the next few years and having a new Xbox to take with me would be fantastic. I could keep playing Halo and my other games at my new place. It also is just time for me to upgrade, ya know?
I've been a PC gamer for years now. I have still my Xbox 360 which I play once in a while, though in the past year a lot more. Now my girlfriend has started to play more on my PC, which has made me more interested on getting a new Xbox. But I'll most likely wait a while before getting it, probably then when my 360 dies.
I always said it depends on if Halo 6 was cross platform or was a launch title only for the new console.

I think for me get Infinite and if its not garbage like Halo 5 was (in my opinion) look at trading in for an upgrade.

if I’d have bought a next gen console just for halo 5 at that time, Microsoft would have broke my heart
I'm really trying not to get it until I absolutely feel like I need to because future games are too good to be played on older generation consoles. But I feel how as a society we always demand faster and better technologies, it's only inevitable that anything will become "obsolete" at some point, which forces everyone to upgrade.
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
I currently have a PS4, and I´m playing MCC on my laptop, but I don´t think it will run Infinite, so I will preoder the series x or series s, whatever...
I have recently got a second hand xbox one x and am very happy with this for now. Can't afford a series X.
Loving gamepass! And will be interested in series S or equivalent if it's real.
I have a one x why would i get a new one if the graphics are relatively similar? They really should have made it a series x exclusive
Absolutely. I have a gaming rig but I much prefer playing in a console and a big tv and sound system.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7