OP Solar Soulfire

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
I'll likely get it for Halo: Infinite and Fable. I have every Halo game, and I want to play Infinite at it's best.
Don't plan on it.
i wont get one until most likely the summer of 2021 or the fall. i am buying a home next year so all my savings is going towards the home.
Personally, I'm more likely to repair/replace my Broken PC. The Series X has some cool features, but nothing I can't get on PC.
LHJ 1 wrote:
Yeah, I've stuck with my Xbox one since 2014 so it'll be nice to have something new plus I really want to play Infinite
I. Am. Stranded. On. A. 360. Stop. Your. Whining!!!!!!
I wish I didn’t upgrade to Xbox One cause uh, I lost all of the FREE-ROAM GAMES!! Amazing Spider-Man 2 was my favorite pastime! Now I’m sittin’ here waiting for Marvel’s Spider-Man for XBOX ONE FREAKING X! Which most likely isn’t gonna happen so, goodbye Spider-Man games that aren’t LEGO. So yeah be lucky you can enjoy those fun games so if anybody needs to quit whining: IZ YOU!!
I don’t like the Spider-Man games and will therefore continue whining.(also, what’s wrong with the LEGO games???)
For the first time. As of launch day. I do not currently plan to get one. No reason if the games dont look better than they do now.
LHJ 1 wrote:
Yeah, I've stuck with my Xbox one since 2014 so it'll be nice to have something new plus I really want to play Infinite
I wish I didn’t upgrade to Xbox One cause uh, I lost all of the FREE-ROAM GAMES!! Amazing Spider-Man 2 was my favorite pastime! Now I’m sittin’ here waiting for Marvel’s Spider-Man for XBOX ONE FREAKING X! Which most likely isn’t gonna happen so, goodbye Spider-Man games that aren’t LEGO. So yeah be lucky you can enjoy those fun games so if anybody needs to quit whining: IZ YOU!!
I don’t like the Spider-Man games and will therefore continue whining.(also, what’s wrong with the LEGO games???)
Oh right! I forgot about the LEGO games I forgot about me spending time with the throwbacks like: The Complete Saga and Clone Wars. (By the way, Spider-Man games are the only right thing in this world right now #MilesMorales2021)
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
I´m currently playing MCC on pc, but I don´t think my PC will support Halo Infinite, so I´m planning to buy the Xbox Series X special edition of Halo Infinite if it arrives...and well, adapt me for the controller. But I like to play a lot in keyboard and mouse, more fast and more preccise.
LHJ 1 wrote:
Oh right! I forgot about the LEGO games I forgot about me spending time with the throwbacks like: The Complete Saga and Clone Wars. (By the way, Spider-Man games are the only right thing in this world right now #MilesMorales2021)
Really? Does Halo not constitute a right thing?
LHJ 1 wrote:
I have no idea what they mean by right thing and, if halo isint a "right thing" then why are you hre for gods sake
LHJ 1 wrote:
I have no idea what they mean by right thing and, if halo isint a "right thing" then why are you hre for gods sake
Exactly!
Thing I like about consoles is that theres usually less hackers/cheaters in multiplayer games, but with crossplay becoming more prominent in gaming, this one advantage is slowly going away, so im not too sure if I'll buy a series X when I already have a PC. If I have some extra cash, maybe. I'm interested in the controller though.
Thing I like about consoles is that theres usually less hackers/cheaters in multiplayer games, but with crossplay becoming more prominent in gaming, this one advantage is slowly going away, so im not too sure if I'll buy a series X when I already have a PC. If I have some extra cash, maybe. I'm interested in the controller though.
I love consoles for consoles sake’s.
Originally i myself was 100% planning on preordering one especially if a Halo infinite one was launched. however now that i spent more time on My PC and pc gaming....even moreso now the HMCC is on PC. i kinda think its a waste. they keyboard and mouse + hardware is by far superior. Plus i haven't turned my X1X or PS4 on in a long time now....sad bc my switch sees more use , still highly unused.

so im kinda thinking im definitely done with preorder but also may altogether be done with console stuff.
Probably not, I have an Xbox 1X but hardly ever touch it. Since moving to PC gaming for the past few years I've grown more accustomed to it and the options it provides.
LHJ 1 wrote:
I mean no disrespect, but call me when you don’t get hate mail for steamrolling a team with only the rail gun on Rock n’ Rail.
I will get one eventually, just need to know the price first
Probably not, unless they make Xbox Live free.
Other than Halo, the most exclusive Xbox brand I like is Rare... but they don't use any of their IPs, even ones made in Xbox era like Viva Pinata. I'd just get Rare Replay.
I recently gotten a Gaming PC and most of the Games I would be interested for the Series X is also coming to PC so I probably won't be getting a Series X unless there's a REALLY GOOD DEAL or something that sounds super enticing for it down the line after it's already been released.
In my opinion no.

PC has greatest hardware and pretty much has every exclusive Xbox has. Sadly ive been on Xbox only for Halo and since I grew up with Xbox i stayed with it. Now that im older im gonna be building my pc in a week or two.

srry
i recently built a pc and mainly been gaming on that. But I do plan on getting a Series X still “for my wife.”
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7