Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Armors for Halo 6

OP TAGSTER 287

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ok everyone ! Name an armor ( or armors ) that you would LOVE to see return, or if they add an amor we know of but haven't been able to wear yet, in the next Halo installment. Go !!!!
Just for the lols I'd love to be able to wear Chief's armor from 4-5 :D As we know there are some really crazy things in MP, from Timmy whale helmet to pizza and French fries on our rifles and pistols. So adding Chief's armor from the latest games wouldn't be that game breaking I'd think ! Plus it looks cool as heck. The only way I would see it come into play though would be if the chief dies in the next game and we can get his armor through like a campaign achievement and the pretext people (i.e. Spartans ) would wear it would be as an homage to him !
I'd really like to see Prefect or HAZOP make a return. Maybe Oceanic as well, I miss looking like a Big Daddy lmao.
If 343 could find an agreement with RDK then I would love to have hayabusa back. Hands down !!

This post has been hidden.

Having a Halo 3/Halo Reach-style ODST armor would be nice...
All of the original Mjolnir armors (Marks IV, V, VI), Locus, Recruit, Warrior, Noble, and ODST.
Tracker, CIO, Mako.
But I don't want Chiefs' armor it's really ugly.
SPI.
(Pounds on desk)
SPI.
(Pounds on desk)
I dont care if its an updated GEN 2 variation (plz ONI give my S-III brothers and sisters SOME ACTUAL ARMOR THEY DESERVE IT POOR CHILDREN)...
Just give me SPI already
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I want to see venator return as an unlock for getting assassinations
Some nice ideas here !
I want the AirAssault to be in Halo6
I don't want to see any specific armor. What I want to see is that the armor looks more realistic like in Halo Reach. The spartan armor should look like an armor and not metal pieces that are placed on a swimming suit with a bit of glue.
I don't want to see any specific armor. What I want to see is that the armor looks more realistic like in Halo Reach. The spartan armor should look like an armor and not metal pieces that are placed on a swimming suit with a bit of glue.
Yeah totally ! And that have a bit more wear on them and don't glow in the dark like they do now :/ Realistic armors and visuals would be pretty cool I'd have to agree !!
And you know what ? More colour grading. That way we can get the right shade of colour that we want. Like a proper military green or brown !
Honestly Mark 4 is my favorite and would love to see it but I would love to see more armor variants into the game so we can actually fully customize our armor
Honestly Mark 4 is my favorite and would love to see it but I would love to see more armor variants into the game so we can actually fully customize our armor
Yeah like in reach with all the little components on our helmets and arms and stuff !
All of Reach's armor. With options to customize both gauntlets this time.
The Mk. IV armor that Red Team wears would be pretty cool as well.

And the ODST armor from H2A.
Just...battle-worn with black undersuits and none of this Mass Effect/Warframe/Crysis aesthetic that's being used currently.
H8TRFFC wrote:
All of Reach's armor. With options to customize both gauntlets this time.
The Mk. IV armor that Red Team wears would be pretty cool as well.

And the ODST armor from H2A.
Just...battle-worn with black undersuits and none of this Mass Effect/Warframe/Crysis aesthetic that's being used currently.
Amen to that XD
GEN1:

Mark IV
Mark V
Mark VI
Scout
CQB
EOD
Security
Recon
ODST
Rouge