Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Armors for Halo 6

OP TAGSTER 287

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Helljumper better return. At least the helmet. I haven't been able to wear anything else since I got it, it's even on my 3D printed spartan. I wouldn't feel right without it.
Helljumper better return. At least the helmet. I haven't been able to wear anything else since I got it, it's even on my 3D printed spartan. I wouldn't feel right without it.
Yeah definitely some ODST looking armor ! A nice idea would be to have ODST variants of Halo 2 / 3 / and Helljumper as different types to wear. Give it some good variety ya know :)
We need actual halo characters armor. We may have what sorta looks like them but it cannot be the same. You can't wear Jorge's armor and hat the correct colors for example. And all the other characters are the same. Plus why can't we get chiefs armor? We have all these variants but none that actually look right! Come on!
Yeah definitely some ODST looking armor ! A nice idea would be to have ODST variants of Halo 2 / 3 / and Helljumper as different types to wear. Give it some good variety ya know :)
I'd love that, love the ODST look.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2