2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 17
If (by some miracle) we receive our copy of Halo 4 in the mail before Nov 6th, will there be any repercussions from playing online?

What would you suggest we do first when we put Halo 4 into our xbox consoles?
For custom Flood games will we be able to spawn infected players with different weapons (Sniper, Hammer, Ect.) or will we only be able to use the Claw O'Doom?
Will the traditional Siege of Madrigal easter egg make a return in Halo 4?
Hi,

Can you please explain how will playlists work? social? ranked?

Thank you.
I still want to know about the Delta Halo ruins/
Will the Precursors play a role in Halo 4 or future Halo games?

Will the Flood return in some form to this or future campaigns?
Do Gravity Volumes effect vehicles?
Will the multiplayer maps be dedicated to one game type or will each map have a bunch of game types playable on it?
I've been roaming around online and I've heard rumors of there being no theatre mode for Spartan Ops and Campaign. If this is the case...why? :/
Will there be a way to disable the sitrec replays (kill cams)? Most people are going to resort to impulsively jamming on the x botton regardless, and the after death physics of the bodies is one of my favorite things about Halo.
How is the net code for co-op campaign/spops? Is it good?
In Reach, when you played the campaign, you received credits towards your overall rank. In Halo 4 will there be a simlar system where you can earn XP for your Spartan IV by playing as The Chief?

Also will there be campaign matchmaking?
Will Halo-ball gametype return from Reach?
How does the progression-system work for Xbox-Live-Guests and what Loadouts can they use?
Is there a Race game type for Halo 4 at Launch?

If not will there be one released later like the Halo: Reach "Insane" game types?

What is excavation?

Is it possible to make the Flood use other weapons other than the claw?

Is there a way to sort forge made maps?

Can we assign a screen shot to a map to make it distinguishable from other forge maps in the menu?
If I am lucky enough to recieve my copy of Halo 4 before November 6th, can I be banned for playing online?
I'd like to know if there will be a ranking system like in Halo 3.
If you play a Chapter in Spartan Ops solo and you quit the game. Can you play from the last Checkpoint or do you start at the beginning of the Chapter again?
If our Xbox Live Gold Membership expires, will we still be able to play the Spartan Ops missions we have already downloaded, offline.
Could you give us some information on how Halo 4 will integrate with SmartGlass?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 17