1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Aim assist usually decreases on a 1 shot in my experience lol
Rayner SIV wrote:
Aim assist usually decreases on a 1 shot in my experience lol
idk if thats a thing tbh, it would explain a lot tho
The aim assist in H5 is so strong though. I was playing doubles on Eden waiting for blue team to grab camo and my reticle was on the barrel. I shot it once then they grabbed it and jumped in front of my reticle causing it to follow them even though they had camo which should turn off aim assist.
It turns back on after a Spartan uses abilities
I do agree that it is too strong though
I often try to blow up the barrel on Plaza where the LR is and then aim assist happens!
It can definitely get frustrating at times, specially when you want it to work, but it dont
D M4N8 wrote:
The aim assist in H5 is so strong though. I was playing doubles on Eden waiting for blue team to grab camo and my reticle was on the barrel. I shot it once then they grabbed it and jumped in front of my reticle causing it to follow them even though they had camo which should turn off aim assist.
I often try to blow up the barrel on Plaza where the LR is and then aim assist happens!
It can definitely get frustrating at times, specially when you want it to work, but it dont
I even have a clip where aim assist is so strong my reticle isn't even on the player's head and I get a headshot, let me find the link so I can link it.

EDIT: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xballer-4-lyfex/video/59832370
D M4N8 wrote:
I even have a clip where aim assist is so strong my reticle isn't even on the player's head and I get a headshot, let me find the link so I can link it.

That actually looks like lag.
You can almost see a frame drop
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:

That would make sense, but the only problem is I myself haven't lagged in over a year. It's always other players.
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:

That would make sense, but the only problem is I myself haven't lagged in over a year. It's always other players.
Yeah. Probably. We all lag, though. Like it or not.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2