Back in my day. (Jokes)

OP ZeMje x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
Back in my day, fire teams had simple names (Black Team, Blue Team etc) now they's Fire teams going by Osiris, Crimson, majestic. NO )': just no. #MakeHaloGreatAgain

obviously just joking around with a really really reaaaally bad back in my day halo joke but, I just waned to make a thread on the halo 5 form with just Halo jokes because idk lol :)
Back in my day... -Yoink- I'm 16 so I don't have anything. Abort! ABORT!!
Back in my day we used to have a ton of different playlists and game modes
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm 15 so back in my day halo was an rts on a platform called macintosh
Back in my day we had to walk to blue base, and back, up hill both ways. None of this new fangled sprinting and "mongooses".
read the sign
it says jokes only
gtfoh
no, i will not
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
uhhh, don't know that one
ZeMje x wrote:
Back in my day, fire teams had simple names (Black Team, Blue Team etc) now they's Fire teams going by Osiris, Crimson, majestic.
Well, they're going to run out of colors to name fireteams after. And they'd probably run out of swords to name fireteams after as well (Saber, Katana, Gladius).

This doesn't really apply to me, but:

Back in my day, we didn't have any fancy slim controllers. We had that stupid fat one!

When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-shmancy tanks! We had sticks! Two sticks and a rock for a whole platoon! And we had to share the rock!
Back in my day we had to power walk at the enemy.
uhhh, don't know that one
Exactly
Back in my day we had to walk to blue base, and back, up hill both ways. None of this new fangled sprinting and "mongooses".
mongeese :P
read the sign
it says jokes only
gtfoh
no, i will not
sorry shouldn't have been so aggressive my bad.
I will now -Yoink-
read the sign
it says jokes only
gtfoh
no, i will not
sorry shouldn't have been so aggressive my bad.
I will now -Yoink-
Lol it's all good bud, I was just being a salty old timer about Halo lol
mongeese :P
Darn kids correcting my grammar. smmhrrrr mrrrrr, darn kids
LOL, back in the day... tetris was new! street fighter on the N64 was ground-breaking for it's graphics :P (as an aside.. the spell checker doesn't know tetris?)
Back in my day my backpack could reload my weapons for me.
Back in my day....we did not fight with plastic suits. Lol
Back in my day, we had two sticks and a rock. And we had to share the rock.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17