Forums / Community / General Discussion

BenQ Monitory Settings

OP CivilGamer88

I just picked up a BenQ RL2755HM gaming monitor and am trying to get the settings honed in. Does anyone else have this monitor and have recommended settings for use with H5?
I'd like to know as well, does it require some specific settings to get the best of it?
As far as gaming is concerned, monitors don't really require much setup. The only setting that comes to mind off the bat is overdrive, which in case of BenQ monitors apparently goes by the name "AMA", and would be best set to "high" on your monitor according to this review.

Of course, if you're really into competitive gaming, and you have no regard for image quality, you could always mess around with contrast settings, but that's not anything I'd recommend. As I said, monitors don't really require much setup unless you're planning on doing some color work, but considering you bought a gaming monitor, that's probably not a concern for you.
Your best bet would be to go in a pro's Twitch stream and ask them. They might even have the settings listed in the info section.
when does halo 6 come out?
Random question for this thread, but your guess is as good as anyone else's guess.
Not that it has anything to do with BenQ monitors, but I know when H6 is coming out but I'm not telling...
BadDogg55 wrote:
Not that it has anything to do with BenQ monitors, but I know when H6 is coming out but I'm not telling...
(-_- )

OT: There isn’t much to setup with the monitor, get it onto a colour setting you like, make sure it’s 1080p 60hrtz and that’s it.