2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Best Halo? What has been the best Halo of your childhood / life
Halo 2.
Halo 2.
Halo Reach.

I'm an Anarchist in this thread apparently.
Halo Reach.

Why?
Halo Reach.

Why?
Nostalgia mostly. The campaign admittedly isn't the best and the multiplayer wants very competitive but I really enjoyed it a lot.

Unless you are asking about the anarchist part. I said that because the first two guys said Halo 2 in the exact same way.
halo ce, halo 3, halo 2
halo ce, halo 3, halo 2
I think you should attempt to narrow down all 3 of these games and choose the best of them.

I would actually choose Halo 3 as the best Halo game released because I had a lot of fun playing split screen where 1 was Arbiter and the other was Master Chief and both of them spawned with a different set of weapons.
Halo 3 baby!
Halo CE. That's where it all started
Halo Reach! My first ever Halo game and I loved the campaign and multiplayer, everything about it was so cool, the armors,weapons and even custom games!
ODST.
Spoiler:
Show
halo 2
Halo 2!

- The best maps (legendary)
- The best BR (hitscan)
- The best gameplay (no abilities)
Halo 4 specifically, Big Team Battle on Exile. That is where I "got good" at playing Multiplayer shooters of any kind. Even though I've gamed for 30+ years (since Pong) I didn't really get into shooters until 2011.I was pretty much terrible until Halo 4 came along. until then I havd only played Halo for the single player and had only played Halo and then gears in 2011 then Halo 4 launched in 2012(If I remember correctly). since then I have played CE, 2 and 3, and 5. For me 4 is the right balance between classic halo and Halo 5. I saw nothing wrong with loadouts and ordinance drops. I rarely used the ordinance drops because I didn't need to. I ran the Light rifle and AR. and stickies with the cloak . I did quite well for being more or less a noob. I loved EXile. It just suited my playstyle. I could avoid a lot of the close quarter combat which at the time I was not good at. Even now that is where my weakness still is.But I have gotten better.
Halo 2. Right in the climatic sweet spot between Halo CE and Halo 3.
Halo 2 for the win.
Ooh, this is tricky, I know people may judge and truly love all the Halos, its either Halo Reach or 5. I know, I know. But I came late to Halo in 2013 ans Reach was my first. I mainly remember it for its multiplayer, custom games and bringing to love the ODST helmet. Halo 5 was my first actual Halo that I got on its release (I know) and I have played the heck out of it.

But imma go with Halo Reach, Better armor, ODST helmet and as my first Halo, it gets my version of Halo nostalgia. Halo 5 wins for multiplayer and custom games though, and I was able to get my armor pretty close to my Reach look.
halo 2 was the best halo for me ... everything was perfect
Halo: Combat Evolved, in my opinion it's the best video game ever made.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3